The little pea is swollen

shy19f

Virgin
And not in a good way. Hasn't changed in color but it hurts mildly if the tiniest bit of pressure is applied on it. I don't think its an infection either. Will it pass on its own? First time ever that this has happened and its mildly embarrassing. D:

And not in a good way. Hasn't changed in color but it hurts mildly if the tiniest bit of pressure is applied on it. I don't think its an infection either. Will it pass on its own? First time ever that this has happened and its mildly embarrassing. D:

How can anyone here help you? Mildly embarrassing will fade into insignificance if you let something go untreated and you get a major infection.

Don't be stupid, go to a doctor.

It depends on whether you have been with anyone or been any place you could have picked up an STD. If there no chance of it being an STD, have you done anything that would have bruised it? Like playing a rough sport or falling off something like a bicycle? If it is just mildly bruised, it will likely heal on its own. Most injuries do.

I ignored some testicular pain as a kid because I was embarrassed to tell my parents and have a doctor check it out. I ended up losing a testicle to torsion (got twisted and blood supply was impaired). So I'll never be embarrassed to go to a doctor about anything ever again. They've seen and heard it all.

Back