Knowing someone masturbates to you

The exhibitionist side of me loves to put my pics out there. But, the true fun lies in thinking someone is looking. If that someone likes what they see and is responsive, then all the better. My efforts have been rewarded. ;)


You can be sure I am contributing a lot to your rewards.

I like a lot what I see... and knowing you like that I get turned on by looking and you and fantasizing about you also increases the fun on my side.

Maybe "mental mutual mastrubation" is the right way for describing it best ;-)

Damn, just getting hard from writing you this.
 
The exhibitionist side of me loves to put my pics out there. But, the true fun lies in thinking someone is looking. If that someone likes what they see and is responsive, then all the better. My efforts have been rewarded. ;)

I've played with my cock numerous times looking at your profile pic. I love thinking about what your breasts would feel around my cock as I explode. Mmm
 
When I had pictures posted, I had some men tell me they jerked off looking at my cock. That made me cum super hard thinking of other men cumming as they imagine my cock.
 
Dollie------------------- We have lots of nude beach friends and biker friends across the state who have pictures of me and other photos my hubby has sent them. Also several email buddies we trade pictures with. They all say they masturbate to my pictures.
I'm pretty sure we know of a dozen others who have masturbated to my pictures and we saw at least six masturbate diffferent times on my pictures as I sat naked on their computer desk watching.
Two of them got a triple booby. They had my picture on the monitor, me beside the monitor naked, and a large picture they were shooting semen on.

Years ago when I first saw friends doing this or ever heard about it I was very embarrassed. As they and my husband explained I realize those are compliments. They couldn't do it on me so they use my booby pictures.
Since way back when that began I've had them and others cum on my real boobs and it's even more fun.

My husband is on this and two other adult sites. We've had members on all tell us they masturbate to my pictures.
Let's face it, at my age I'm just happy someone notices me yet.

Three near Daytona masturbate while I talk to them on the phone. Sometimes I can hardly talk to them.
. I jerk off and cum looking at your boobs all the time😈
 
I love it. I think most of us exhibitionists in the am pics forums would say the same. I don't want to scare anyone or turn anyone off, but I do enjoy the videos and tributes of people enjoying what I share. Oh and the words of course! It's what I chose for my tagline.

However, what turns me on the most is a true intimacy that I rarely ever share with anyone. When the heart is involved... I came here last summer because I lost that and I haven't found anything to replace the feeling.

Not sure I made any sense.

Thanks for answering! Yes, I get what you're saying. That does make sense. When women tell me something I said or did or my pic or something inspired them to want to cum I think that's just the hottest and most flattering thing ever. Definitely an ego boost.

And I'm sorry to hear you've not found that feeling again. You're a very special person and anyone would be very, very lucky to have you in their lives. If someone let you go without a fight they're an idiot and not worth your time. You deserve better than that. You deserve someone who will appreciate and respect you for who you are and not want to change or constrain you. If they didn't realize what they had it says a lot about them and nothing negative about you whatsoever. It's pretty rare to find the total package in a person but you're definitely it and I'm confident you'll find happiness. You need someone who's kind, supportive, understanding, exciting, and compassionate. You deserve nothing less and I know you're not going to settle for less than you deserve. A lot of people are blind to what's right in front of their faces and when there's something amazing there they're either too wrapped up in their own bullshit to see it or just a fucking idiot. Don't feel sad for that ending. That situation is not worthy of you and I'm very sure you will have one that is. Might not be today or tomorrow or even this year but you will. People like you don't end up sad and alone. Not if they understand what they should have in life and let themselves have it.

Don't worry about things too much, Ti. It will all fall into place for you. When it does it will all have been worth it. Until then you get your pleasure where you can and make the most of this time. Let yourself be as happy as you can and whatever life throws at you you'll be prepared to take it when it comes. And remember, if someone can't see what's right in front of them they're not worth your time. That situation ending is not something to lament. It's a new beginning and you can take it wherever you want.
 
I would be worried if my husband didn't masturbate to me.

As far as people I know or strangers go, everyone are free to do what they want. I can't control them. However I wouldn't want to know about it and especially never want to hear if they fantasise something while at it. So unless I ask or get sexual with you, please keep it to yourself. And since I will never get sexual with anyone else other than the man I married, don't hold your breath while waiting.

I'm curious, why wouldn't you want to know about it or know they fantasize about you? Do you find it intrusive or degrading or something like that?

I only really want it with women and I have no interest in guys so I wouldn't get anything out of that but I don't think I'd be offended by it or anything like that. Is that what you mean or does it offend or repulse you?
 
I love it

I think it's incredibly hot. For me it's like a virtual alternative to dressing provocatively or even flashing in RL when that might not be an option. To know men are touching themselves and stroking to me? Super hot!
 
I love the idea of my photos being masturbated too. I am an exhibitionist (I think my pic thread shows that) and I love to hear what people think of my photos and how they make them feel and yes if thyey masturbate to them:devil::)
 
I enjoy the thought of it, but have never been told by a woman she actually masturbated to the thought of me, with my wife as the exception. It is fun to know that you are sexually attractive to others, so I think most would take it as a compliment.
 
This seems like something men do looking at women and not the other way around. I would like the idea of a woman at least getting fired up and wet over my pic.
 
This seems like something men do looking at women and not the other way around. I would like the idea of a woman at least getting fired up and wet over my pic.

Oh, it happens the other way around. Everything I said in my initial post is true. It was very, very flattering to find out when I did. Especially the one about the dreams. Not only do I even do it for you when you're asleep but so much that you have to take care of it in the morning. That's SUPER hot.
 
My husband has masturbated for me, which I quite enjoy.
My on line lover masturbates to thoughts of me, or listening to an audio I’ve made for him, or an email I sent, and many other ways.
He gets into ‘a lusty puddle of desire’ :devil: his words, and it's welcomed and reciprocated. ;)

It’s not that I encourage it, but some have masturbated with thoughts of me, it’s their fantasy of me.
It’s nothing that I’ve contributed to, nor can I control, and I’d prefer not to know. In this case, for me, ignorance is bliss.
 
Masturbating - thinking of someone

This is a good post. I've been with 5 hot ladies (at different times of course) over the past 18 months. In addition to having sex we each get ourselves off together, watching each other. When we chat (outside the bedroom) I tell them that I masturbated thinking of them. It turns them on.

They have told me that they have masturbated thinking of me. It turns me on too.
 
I know a guy online who says he still masturbates to pics I sent him months ago. We're really just friends though. I guess if we knew each other in real life it would be a FWB situation. At least I think he's my friend; I haven't heard from him in a week now, so who knows. Anyway, I must admit that I've enjoyed the thought of him masturbating to those pics of me.

And no, I don't just send guys pics of my body parts. It has to be someone I've gotten to know and like. Of course, I have sent pics those same pics to my subs.

So true....:devil:
 
I personally find it flattering. I have several 'Friends' that use my pictures to masturbate to on a regular basis. It doesn't bother me and I take it as a compliment, but I can honestly say it doesn't arouse me.
Sometimes if I'm feeling very nice I'll supply a special picture that I know they'll use later, but apart from that, I don't encourage it.
 
Last edited:
I personally find it flattering. I have several 'Friends' that use my pictures to masturbate to on a regular basis. It doesn't bother me and I take it as a compliment, but I can honesty say it doesn't arouse me.
Sometimes if I'm feeling very nice I'll supply a special picture that I know they'll use later, but apart from that, I don't encourage it.


I try not to encourage it - but ICT sometimes it does turn me on depending on my mood :eek: :D
 
Customer service?

Had a lady call me for an appointment for her car. She said she was thinking about me when she woke up. I asked her where her hands were at the time,she giggled and when on with the appointment booking. I fantasize that she was jilling to me, we used to flirt all the time in person.
 
D(.)(.)

. I jerk off and cum looking at your boobs all the time😈
Dollie----------- That excited me and my husband so much we are both masturbating thinking of you doing it!

Maybe he will send you a booby picture of your own to cum on.
 
Back
Top