Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

"I'm afraid my panties will be tight on you but it should provide a sexy look. I don't have a bra that will fit you so you'll go braless," Sue purred. Sue let Emma's nightie fall to the floor and then had Emma bend over. She pull out the small plug and and tongued the girl's ass hole, "Wonderful."
She heard what she thought was a sigh of relief come from Emma when she pulled out the plug. Sue snickered knowing the relief woud be very short lived. Sue quickly inserted the next bigger size of vibrating plug.
She lifted Emma's feet one at a time and worked the panties up her legs stretching them over her big butt. The blue dress was rather simple and rather revealing. Sue licked her lips as she pulled it up and over Emma's shoulders. Sue dropped her own nightie to the floor, "Your turn to dress me."
 
Emma indeed felt happy when the plug left her, the idea of walking around outside with it was too embarrassing. She nearly jumped when Sue's tongue came in contact with her opened asshole. "What... You can't... Gross..." She reacted but then felt the bigger plug insert her. Her ass was still virgin so it was a lot to handle but it was clear Sue had no mercy on her.

The panties were difficult to pull over her ass and Emma feared she heard a ripping sound at some point, but her mind really was not focused on getting dressed so she wasn't fully sure. For some revenge, Emma pointed to the red dress that seemed the most revealing, especially for the large breasts of the girl.
 
When emma pointed at her favorite dress Sue couldn't help but smile, "You have good taste, now baby dress me!" She looked over Emma in the pretty and sexy dress and licked her lips thinking how much fun they'd have if Emma loosened up a bit, but she had lit confidence that it would happen.
 
Emma did her best to help Sue get dressed and her friend looked rather hot in her dress. Most likely all guys would only have eyes for her and not for Emma, at least that was what she hoped. Emma was used to being without a bra, but under these conditions it made her a bit more uncomfortable.
 
"Love the way that dress shows off your big butt; just the right amount of slutness," Sue put her arms around Emma cupping her ass cheeks roughly , snaking a thigh between Emma's legs and kissed her hard and passionately - fucing her mouth with her tongue. Panting, We better get out of here before I loose control. The shops are just around the corner." Sue caresses Emma's back nibbling on her ear and neck.
 
Earlier in bed Emma had been eager enough to return the kiss under the arousal she was feeling, but now clearly it was just Sue doing the 'kissing'. Emma nodded and walked with Sue, still very uncomfortable with the plug in her ass and could only hope no one would notice.

She was happy it was just a short walk and the store they arrived at was not too big. A sweet charming salesgirl was walking around and there were some customers. Emma tried to hide herself a bit behind Sue, hoping the salesgirl wouldn't come over.
 
As Emma and Sue walked into the first shop Sue whispered, "first things first, you need some pretty underthings." Sue looked around the lingerie store and spotted the sales clerk walking up to her she pecked the clerk on the cheek as they hugged. Sue put her arm around Emma all the way around caressing the side of her tit, "Val this is Emma could you fix my new best girl up witha variety of lingerie. Price isn't a concern?"
Val:
Val looked over the girl and licked her teeth, "It'd be my pleasure. You are beautiful Emma. We have a lot of cool stuff. Right this way." Val knew just what Sue had in mind and knew it would be fun having this girl giving Sue a fashion show.
 
Emma already felt nervous as she saw that Sue and the sales clerk knew each other and blushed when Sue started to stroke her breast. Emma had hoped that it would be just she and Sue doing the shopping for lingerie as she had no idea how she could ever explain the plug in her ass.. and in this store that would most likely be seen if Val dared to enter the changing room with her. Emma hoped she wouldn't.

She followed Val and let the sales clerk pick some things
 
Sue watched as her former lover and future lover went through the racks of bras, garters, panties, stocking and nighties. She could tell Val remembered her tastes to a tee. She saw Val pick up a half cup push-up bra and couple of nighties that would knock her socks off. When Val went into the dressing room Sue went in a door behind the room awhere she could watch through a two way mirror. She knew that Val was very hands-on.
Val:
She knew just what Sue liked they only split apart to explore new adventures a couple of years before."Sweetie let me help out of your clothes. I'll have to touch you a bit to make sure things fit right." Without waiting for a reply she drops Emma's dress to the floor.Next she reaches for Emma's panties and peels them off, "Oh my you are sure the sexy one. I can see why Sue has taken possession of you!"
 
Emma had the feeling all control was taken by her as Val moved her through the store, picking the most naughty and revealing things she could find. A moment later they went to a dressing room and as Emma had feared, Val joined her and instantly started to undress her.

"I... I can do it myself..." Emma tried, but it was clear Val had no intention of listening and was already trying to peel the tight panties off. She blushed when Val commented on Sue taking possession of her. "I... She..." She mumbled, trying to keep her ass away from Val so that the sales clerk wouldn't see the plug in her ass
 
Sue stands behind the mirror and is already getting excited and begins to stroke herself.
Val kneals in front of Emma showing her a pair of silk and lace bikini panties. Her face inches from Emma's pussy, "Mmm, you're wet." She pulls up the undies, "Turn around." Val runs her hand over the undies and feels something inside. She peels back the undies revealing the end of the butt plug, "I see you are still wearing a small plug. The bigger ones are much more fun!"
 
Emma blushed, really not willing to discuss this subject with someone she doesn't know. "I.." She starts, but unable to think of a sentence to react to it. She was surprised she was wet but knew Val was very right
 
What do you want to try on first?" Val said as she stood back up enhalin the musky odor of the undies before setting them and the dress on a chair.
Sue forceably pulled her hand from her crotch wanting to save herself as there was a bit more; besides she wanted to be condition to make this girl do everything she wanted.
 
Emma quickly pointed to something, not even given much attention to it was. She just wanted to have something covering her body again. She felt very nervous being alone with this salesclerk, but her anxiety started to calm a little as she realized the girl wouldn't do anything in a store with other people just at the other side of the curtain... right.... She hoped she would soon have some more things to wear and could leave this place again
 
VAL:
Val knew that whatever happened in the fitting would be her little secret as it was reserved for their best customers. She noticed Emma pointed aimlessly at a matching undie set that included bra, panty and garter. She picked up the set and then sucked Emma;'s breast into her mouth "Need to make sure your nipples are erect so the bra will fit right." It was a line of crapbut she just had to taste the girl's tits and beside Sue would probably buy more.She proceeded to put the panties and garter on Emma and carressed her cunt through the undies. "Now we need to show your misstress." Val flipped a switch that caused the glass to lighten up showing Sue on the other side tweaking her nipples.
Sue:
"Beautiful" she purred waiint for Emma's reaction.
 
Emma gasped loudly as the salesclerk suddenly sucked her nipple into her mouth. From having absolutely no experience with women, she suddenly had two that toyed with her. It was a clear moan that left her when Val started to stroke her pussy through her 'future' panties.

She was shocked to see Sue at the other side of the window, feeling even more uncomfortable with the idea of people being able to watch others getting changed. She made no point of trying to cover herself but she didn't really look at Sue
 
Sue:
"We'll take it," Sue said letting out a little groan. After several outfits Sue found that she was naked as she watched the fashion show in front of her even suckling on her own nipple.

Val:
with each set Val became a bit more aggressive seeing how turned on her customer , Sue, was getting. It seemed like Sue told her that she'd take almost everyWhen had put on the last pair of panties, a pair of purple crotchless lacy bikinis,she kissed Emma with heat then pulled her thighs apart and licked Emma's puss. "I know your mistress would love to see what you look like cumming in these panties. And, you must do whatever your mistress wants, right!?"
 
Emma had the feeling she was stripped of all control and had to endure the wishes of the salesclerk. Every so often Val teased, pinched or tasted her nipples and her pussy often was stimulated by a hand. It was clear Sue was enjoying it a lot, which only disturbed Emma more as who knew what else would follow.

She was happy when the last outfit came, until Val kissed her passionate and then knelt down. Before Emma knew what happened she felt the tongue of the girl between her legs, making good use of the crotchless bikini. "No... I am not... she in not... my mistress..." Emma said, but feared that with all earlier stimulation she would soon reach her climax.

"Wha... what about the other customers... they will hear..." She tried to bring Val to other thoughts
 
VAL:
"Sweetie any of them can watch if they wish," she wsaid knowing that it wouldn't likely happen as the room was fairly sound proof. Val rubbed two fingers into the girl's sopping wet cunt and stretched them to Emma's mouth and fed them to her. Whithin seconds they were clean, "See girl you like pussy, you just need to accept your feelings and put your all into being Sue's lil slut." Val ate the girl frantically as the door opened.
Sue:
See Sue walked quitelyinto the room and sat down on the floor in front of Emma's face and ground her tits in the the her slut's face without saying. Her command clear from her action alone.ing Emma lick Val's fingers, not knowing if Emma enjoyed it or just did it to pacify Val,
 
Val's words were absolutely not the ones Emma wanted to hear, although perhaps she should be happy the girl had said 'watch' rather than 'join'. Still she very much hoped no others would be involved in this. 'Of course' her pussy welcomed the fingers of Val after all the teasing that had been happening and when she nearly pushed her fingers into Emma's mouth, she was a bit disturbed at licking them clean.

She nearly jumped out of her skin as the door opened but luckily it was Sue entering. Emma knew she too wanted some attention by the way she pressed her breasts into Emma's face, but for now Sue would have to settle at Emma moaning against them. Closer and closer she came to her orgasm at Val's tongue
 
"I've got a special gift for you,"Sue told Emma. Val had secretly passed Sue a 14K gold choker that had been hers when she was with Sue. Along the front was a small tasteful plate that said 'Sue's'
Sue placed the choker around Emma's neck, "perfect fit.You are mine, you may not believe it but it is true." Sue lifted the girl's mouth to her breast, "lick 'em."
Sue watched as Val got Emma closer and closer to orgasm,
 
Emma felt her body surrendering to the need. She was not yet at her climax but if Val continued like this it would happen soon and right now she needed it. Slowly she started to lick Sue's large tit, while her pussy was licked by Val. She felt like a slut and that feeling was extra strong knowing they were in a store with other people present
 
SUE:
"Cum for your mistress,baby!" Sue purred as Emma licked her titties. Sue ran her fingers through Emma's hair as she heard Emma's breath grow ragged.

VAL:
Val licked and nibbled more aggressively as she could feel the beginnings of orgasm irippling through this stranger. Val licked passionately trying to catch every droe, "Sue you've got a special fuck slut here, such a big spankable ass! I'll be happy to help you anytime with her. Sue, let her cum I want allof her honey."
Sue:
Smiling, "You may cum Emma."
 
Emma did her best to block out the words of the other girls and just focus on the feeling that went through her body. She licked Sue's large breasts, knowing it was in her best interest to keep her friend happy. It didn't take much longer before she climaxed against the mouth of the salesclerk... accompanied by a loud and clear moan. She blushed heavily and hoped no one in the store had heard.
 
After Emma had climaxed Sue got up and walked over to Val and quickly rubbed the sales clerk to climax and kissed her, "Thanks for helping with my new toy sweetie. Maybe we'll have you over sometime for more fun." Sue then moved to Emma and helped her up and took her to a mirror turning the butt plug on to full power. "Look in the mirror baby at your new collar, it is very pretty on you," Sue purred in Emma's ear running her hands all over the glistening body.
Val busily grabbed the new purchases up to charge Sue and stopped by and pulled the tag from the panties that Emma was wearing.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top