Looking for a woman (to roleplay)

Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Posts
24
Hello girls,

I'm looking for a hot, sexy, detailed roleplay. I'm online NOW.

I'm a 27 years old girl (bi) with quite a dirty mind. Good writing gets my pussy wet. I love scenes with realistic characters who have NAMES, sexy clothes, dom/sub, maybe some bondage too, scenes that start as ordinary everyday situations but wind up being something very different.

For example:
"I choose a chair in front of your desk. I open my jacket, brush my red hair aside and straighten my cardigan. 'Thank you for your time, mrs Tyler, I know this is very very short notice', I say. 'So, my name is Yvonne and I'm in your English literary class. As I told you, I had a hard time with the test, and I would just like to know if...'"

20 minutes later:
"The heels are pretty high, but I manage not to fall. I walk closer to you, meeting your intense eyes, and bend my purple g-string down just a bit. 'Do you like this', I say, smile, letting you see my pussy and a narrow, tidy strip of hair. I climb on your chair, and whisper in your ear, tits rubbing your cheek: 'Do you want the cuffs to...'"

(I love to dress for bedroom, and I hope you love to do that too. I love to feel knee-high boots gently clamping my head.)

Please reply, and you will get Yahoo address. You can be dirty.

:kiss:

(And please, no guys, you will not get any attention from me. Save your time and some frustration from me.)
 
Back
Top