Try This & Report Back

Thanks Mr. G!!!

I haven't had the opportunity to try this yet, but as my better half will be arriving, via flapping his arms if necessary, in about 24 days this is definately at the top of my Must-Do List.

I have read this thread from stem to stern and would like to extend my most heartfelt thanks to all of you open and willing enough to share your knowledge and experiences. I am thankful to my better half for sharing this site with me even though I have been a lurker ::gasp!:: to this point. I think you are a tremendous group of people.

I can remember a few years ago having the sensation of having to urninate during intercourse. I tried my best not to break up the session to run to the bathroom, but when I finally had to nothing happened! I am taking this as a good sign that what was being stimulated was my g spot and not my bladder as I had feared.

I will definately be back to add my experiences to the growing list of happy campers.

Be well all!

Lady

Last edited:
READ IT ALL - THE ANSWERS ARE THERE!

redrock911 said:
So those guys out there that know how to do this correctly. Have you had success on everyone you have tried it on? Had any of them it was harder to do it to? And if so what do you do to get it to work?

Hi Redrock, This thread is SO GOOD that you should really take the time to read every post, then you will find the answers you require. In terms of my life long study of sensual pleasure, Mr G's thread ranks with the Pill as one of the most important break throughs in how to excite and satisfy a lady. (OK, my own opinion, but that's how I feel). :) :)

Don! WOW! Thanks, buddy.

I - we - have obviously found it works, perfected it with our women and IT ROCKS like nothing I've ever found. It even beats a good tongue lashing on a girls "wish list". WOmen still love the intimacy of a guy going down on them but once she's had the feeling of cuming over and over again and for that raw sexual lust and ENEREGY that cums with it they do prefer the G to a tongue and that's saying a LOT 'cause oral is what 99% of women prefer...until....

After I lost Sue I spent about a year in misery. As I started to come back to life I started talking to friends and joined a couple of these chat type sites and was astounded at the response I got when I mentioned GSpots - I honestly thought EVERYBODY knew about this. "Ah that's a MYTH!" , " I don't have one." , "My (SO) isn't sure where my CLIT is...GSpot?? You're kidding, right?" Of ALL my friends and MOST on the chat rooms they ALL had that perception of G&ASpots - a nasty MYTH.

I did LOTS of research on the NET and several SEX advice sites with certified medical doctors and psychoanalytical sex therapists all mentioned the GSpot with the addendum..."...and there still some question if this "spot" actually exists." YA, thanks DOC. Friggin SEX therapists and they admit they're not sure if it exists let alone HOW to poke it right.

On top of the fact that many couples have tried this, found it works and have gone from a one a night orgasm for her to 8 to 10 (thus making for one V. HAPPY and SATISFIED S.O.) I've received Emails from people with MS and arthritis and other debilitating conditions where normal screwing just didn't (couldn't) happen anymore. When they read the TECHNIQUE, tried it and it worked it returned a sex/love life that they thought they'd lost forever. THAT is an even bigger THANKS than I could have hoped for when I started this.

Thanks again, Don

Last edited:
Give it a Go!!

spankableBelle said:
dayum...some women just have all the luck...i'm envious...

Hi Belle. Don't be envious, show your partner this thread, even read it together on an evening set aside for sensual play and experimentation, then enjoy what follows . . .

I already knew...

I already knew about this method...well a similar one, but it does work.

PowrDragn

hmmmm OK now

yessssssss we have read threads like this before.. and yes they work.... but let me tell you some thing else... Guys .. do not make this into a power thing... yes you can do it.. yes **WE KNOW YOU CAN**... but sometimes when you keepdoing it jsut to prove you can.. it can lose its joy...
yes I have been knowen to shoot cumm.. and Hubby loves it.. DO I ?? sometimes.. I just it is hard for me to face that it is really cum........ It is just not something that I was sure about...

Smile Have Fun Ya''ll...... Magnolia....waving HI Mr. G...Smile:kiss:

Re: hmmmm OK now

Magnolia said:
yessssssss we have read threads like this before.. and yes they work.... but let me tell you some thing else... Guys .. do not make this into a power thing... yes you can do it.. yes **WE KNOW YOU CAN**... but sometimes when you keepdoing it jsut to prove you can.. it can lose its joy...

As far as I'm concerned, it should never be about power...only about giving.

feel tha POWA

I mentioned the POWER TRIP waaaaaay back in this thread. It is an amazing feeling for a guy the first time he realizes that HE is the one calling the shots .... that he can MAKE her cum at will. Women are normally SOOO in control of their orgasms. You can go down on her until the cows come home and your tongue looks like the belly of a Chernobyl toad and unless she wants to cum she can hold off forever!

The first time a guy finds a technique where HE is in that much control and he can say when she cums and how many times and how soon in between and how hard - all the things that the G&ASpot technique allows - there is a tremendous urge to pull that power thing. I warn against it but it's like getting a really powerful motorcycle. Ya gotta just CRANK that throttle at least once to see hwat she has. Same thing with the Gspot.

My advice...Wait until she is feeling really really really horny. Discuss it with her. Tell her you're going to do almost an S&M thing (the post on mixing the technique with a spanking may be cool too) on her with orgasms. Establish a SAFE word in case she feels she HAS to stop cumming - and then get it out of your system. You have to pick the right night and you know, don't do this if she has a heart condition or is 6 months pregnant. If you do it under the right circumstances it is a BLAST. After you get it out of your system that once then you can go back to making it just part of making love and making her cum a dozen times a night. Making her cum 50 times in one night is fun especially if she doesn't think she can cum anymore after 20 or 25 but it is NOT something to do every night or it would be a BAD thing. Of course you can repeat the S&M night as many times as SHE wants but make sure it is a MUTUAL thing if that's a thing that she wants.

My suggestion if any woman reads this and knows she is with a sadistic, abusive and powerhungry guy is # 1 leave him but if for whatever eason she is staying with him...don't even tell him about this technique. You don't need anybody like that having that much power over you.

Just my 2¢

Mr GGG
what is the best position for the guy to be in during this....I like skin on skin, so just laying there with only a thumb touching me wouldnt cut it....

Skin2 Skin

Is the best. I agree. I've found the thumb to be the strongest digit to use (unless you use a GSpot dildo) and if your S.O. is pushing that limits the positions he can use becauseof how how wrists bend.

You might try a variation of the spoon where you're both on your sides with him curled up behind you but low enough that he can "G" you without breaking his wrist. In that position you could arch your back and if he reached up and across you, you could kiss while you're cuming.

One position I liked and it IS a skin to skin but maybe not the romantic way you meant...I call it the Cross because on the ceiling mirrior the two of you look like a cross. OK - if you lie over a couple of pillows so your hips are up - well your ass is pointed at the ceiling, your thighs are pointed down to the bed and so is your chest. There is a really nice flat area at the small of your back. If he lies over that part of your lower back with his lower chest (he's face down too on top of you) then depending which way he's facing, one of his arms/hands are in a perfect position for max power to his thumb for rubbing or poking your GSpot. His other hand is free to pull your hair, pinch your nipples, stick his fingers in your mouth - neat stuff like that.

The amazing thing about this position is that you are held down - can't move much - and if you are up for what has been discussed in here a few times - power orgasms - it's almost an S&M thing where he is MAKING you cum, you are screaming for mercy and he MAKES you keep cuming. If you can get your mind around having a guy give you orgasms almost in the same way he'd give you a spanking...instead of 10 or 15 good smacks on your ass he "administers" orgasms almost like a punishment. It is a FUN game. It just takes a bit of attitude adjustment. Orgasms have always been something the guys strove for for the sake of their women (the guys who care anyway) and the timing of the orgasm was always up to the woman. With this technique the guy can give her one huge one in less than 2 minutes (once her GSpot has been "tuned" and exercised properly) or he can give her 50. I don't believe there is a another way to use ORGASMS in this way without this technique. I've experimented quite a bit and found that MAKING her cum comes very close to an S&M kind of feel and the position I described is perfect for that.

As with ANYTHING we discuss in here there'll be people who HATE it and there'll be people who think it is the BEST sex they've ever had...and there'll be people who have come up with other positions, roll playing ideas and variations on the technique that they may share with he rest of us.... or not. I like to think that most of those people are WAAAAY to busy to ever even cum back here!

Last edited:
am new here

But this thread really caught my attention. I don't think i have ever experienced my g-spot orgasm. Husband not home for a few but would love to try it. Wow, what else can i learn here.

Re: SKIN2 SKIN

MR.GGG said:
Is the best. I agree. I've found the thumb to be the strongest digit to use (unless you use a GSpot dildo) and if your S.O. is pushing that limits the positions he can use becauseof how how wrists bend.

You might try a variation of the spoon where you're both on your sides with him curled up behind you but low enough that he can "G" you without breaking his wrist. In that position you could arch your back and if he reached up and across you, you could kiss while you're cuming.

One position I liked and it IS a skin to skin but maybe not the romantic way you meant...I call it the Cross because on the ceiling mirrior the two of you look like a cross. OK - if you lie over a couple of pillows so your hips are up - well your ass is pointed at the ceiling, your thighs are pointed down to the bed and so is your chest. There is a really nice flat area at the small of your back. If he lies over that part of your lower back with his lower chest (he's face down too on top of you) then depending which way he's facing, one of his arms/hands are in a perfect position for max power to his thumb for rubbing or poking your GSpot. His other hand is free to pull your hair, pinch your nipples, stick his fingers in your mouth - neat stuff like that.

The amazing thing about this position is that you are held down - can't move much - and if you are up for what has been discussed in here a few times - power orgasms - it's almost an S&M thing where he is MAKING you cum, you are screaming for mercy and he MAKES you keep cuming. If you can get your mind around having a guy give you orgasms almost in the same way he'd give you a spanking...instead of 10 or 15 good smacks on your ass he "administers" orgasms almost like a punishment. It is a FUN game. It just takes a bit of attitude adjustment. Orgasms have always been something the guys strove for for the sake of their women (the guys who care anyway) and the timing of the orgasm was always up to the woman. With this technique the guy can give her one huge one in less than 2 minutes (once her GSpot has been "tuned" and exercised properly) or he can give her 50. I don't believe there is a another way to use ORGASMS in this way without this technique. I've experimented quite a bit and found that MAKING her cum comes very close to an S&M kind of feel and the position I described is perfect for that.

As with ANYTHUNG we discuss in here there'll be people who HATE it and there'll be people who think it is the BEST sex they've ever had...and there'll be people who have come up with other positions, roll playing ideas and variations on the technique that they may share with he rest of us.... or not. I liketo think that most of those people are WAAAAY to busy to ever even cum back here!

I just have one question - do you ever hire yourself out? God this is hot..............

I'm really liking this one. It's great... I just wanted to mention though that my b/f has to use his middle finger because mine is a little further up. That might help anyone who is having trouble with this one...

vengefulvixen said:
I'm really liking this one. It's great... I just wanted to mention though that my b/f has to use his middle finger because mine is a little further up. That might help anyone who is having trouble with this one...

My boyfriend started doing this and now that i am used to it I can do it either with my own fingers or a g-spot dildo....it isnt as much fun by yourself....but it will help when you are all by yourself.

if you let yourself get really horny....where you can feel your g-spot telling you to do something.....that is the time to really try cause your g-spot is already swollen and ready...

Have a great Time!!!!

:p

and....

Thanks for the feedback but and I don't mean to sound mean or criticize but your first para makes it all sound as exciting as trying a new brand of hamburger buns.

I am just SOOO curious about what led up to the first attempt. Had you ever cum like that before- G or ASpot orgasms? Did your b/f show the the thread/posts or did he spring it on you? Did you find the position I suggested was the best or did you find another position worked batter for you? What did you feel at first? What did the build-up feel like? How long did it take you to orgasm the first time? What was your reaction when he made you cum again...and again...and... ? How many times did you cum? What did you feel like afterwards? Wobbly legs, racing heart, dizzy, ....?

I am hoping that a few of you will write in and describe some of your experiences the first time. It WILL help others realize how close they are and to "GO FOR IT." They'll realize that their efforts WILL payoff (those who are having trouble making it workespecially) and once "activated" the G&ASpots are more than worth it. You'll be helping many many others in their quest and help satisfy my - our curiousity about what it actually FEELS like for you ladies... I am sooo friggin JEALOUS!!! I know I know there's a MALE Gspot too. Been there. Done that. From what I've observed it just ain't the same.
If I ever came 42 times in an evening I'd be toast!! Sue, on the other hand had a grin that SHONE for days after that. Even the girls at her work kept asking her WHAT was going on.

So ...puhLEEAASE... take a few minutes to write in and tell us how it worked for you. We'd all be so grateful. Thanks.:heart:

Re: and....

MR.GGG said:
Thanks for the feedback but and I don't mean to sound mean or criticize but your first para makes it all sound as exciting as trying a new brand of hamburger buns.

I am just SOOO curious about what led up to the first attempt. Had you ever cum like that before- G or ASpot orgasms? Did your b/f show the the thread/posts or did he spring it on you? Did you find the position I suggested was the best or did you find another position worked batter for you? What did you feel at first? What did the build-up feel like? How long did it take you to orgasm the first time? What was your reaction when he made you cum again...and again...and... ? How many times did you cum? What did you feel like afterwards? Wobbly legs, racing heart, dizzy, ....?

I am hoping that a few of you will write in and describe some of your experiences the first time. It WILL help others realize how close they are and to "GO FOR IT." They'll realize that their efforts WILL payoff (those who are having trouble making it workespecially) and once "activated" the G&ASpots are more than worth it. You'll be helping many many others in their quest and help satisfy my - our curiousity about what it actually FEELS like for you ladies... I am sooo friggin JEALOUS!!! I know I know there's a MALE Gspot too. Been there. Done that. From what I've observed it just ain't the same.
If I ever came 42 times in an evening I'd be toast!! Sue, on the other hand had a grin that SHONE for days after that. Even the girls at her work kept asking her WHAT was going on.

So ...puhLEEAASE... take a few minutes to write in and tell us how it worked for you. We'd all be so grateful. Thanks.:heart:

Ive gotten my boyfriend off 5 times...now sometimes he doesnt ejaculate.....but he says the dry ones are more intense.....and so now he isnt so jealous of me being multiple......have you laid back and enjoyed the build up.....

ENJOY!!!

Ya, like I said, BeenthereDonethat. 5 times is nice. The "dry heaves" are definately more intense. Having one's prostate jabbed is something that takes some geting used to but it IS worth it once she achieve the right pressure and angle. 5 is good but 42 !! So write back and tell me how he's doing after the NEXT 37 (that's all in one evening too).

After the idiotic teens and early 20's when just getting off was (is) a guy's priority, I'd say that 80% of MY pleasure now comes from making HER feel good. My plumbing all still works fine but I just get a better sense of satisfaction when she is reduced to a twitching, drooling, babbling, sweat covered lump in bed (or the car, pool table, woods, beach, fire tower etc etc). The great thing about the TECHNIQUE that I found was that it can be "applied" ANYWHERE and ANYTIME. It is fast, not in the least bit messy (well nothing a handful of tissues down her panties can't fix) and results in a bonecrunching orgasm each time. It can be repeated for one long continuous one or several individual one. At the end except for the sweat, heavy breathing and flushed face you can go back to drinking your coffee and no one's the wiser....but boyOboy does it ever leave a big grin.

So... any contributions to my request for more details....?

MR.GGG said:

Hi Mr G,

Just a post to note that the technique works well in over 40s, but may be affected by cyclic events discussed elsewhere. We know that passion varies throughout the month, and response to stimulation of G-A-Spots varies likewise in some cases. But then, for some ladies a similar variation occurs with the onset of menapause and the consequent vagaries of the hormonal balance.

Also there may be a desensitisation occurring, but this is contrary to your experience, so it may be an individual response rather than a general one, or just poor technique on my part (damn, will just have to get out and do more practice heheheheh). Or again, another example of the above variations.

plans

My partner has prompted me towards this thread - and boy o boy am I glad. We're apart at the moment so he's keeping me in suspenders... or something! Roll on Friday, so that we can have a hunt and hope to find. Think of me lying back in joyous bliss. Purrrrr :catroar:

Love

H

Oh! And we promise to post feedback on completion of this mission!

MR.GGG said:

What was your reaction when he made you cum again...and again...and... ? How many times did you cum? What did you feel like afterwards? Wobbly legs, racing heart, dizzy, ....?

Having my g-spot stimulated is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. My fb and I will meet for hours, and he can make me cum so many times we could not possibly count. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one meeting. It is incredible, the best way that I can describe it is that it not only rocks your entire body, but there is also a point of almost losing consciousness. Keep in mind that your heart is racing, and you are also hyperventilating at the same time. I liked to be tied up and between the physical struggle against the restraints, the unrelenting fingers pressing on the g-spot, the extreme heart rate and the hyperventilating, and the feeling of strong arms holding you down while you cum and cum and cum.......when he lets me rest............so he doesn't have to call 911 when I pass out.....I am shaky and I can not think straight, I just lie on the bed in the fetal position trying to get a grip. Eventually my head stops spinning. After I leave him, my hands are actually shaky for hours afterwards, and my thinking is not totally clear.

It is incredibly wonderful. Any man who can do this to me has my total respect and admiration!

Re: Re: and....

psyche said:

Having my g-spot stimulated is the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. My fb and I will meet for hours, and he can make me cum so many times we could not possibly count. I can have over a hundred orgasms in one meeting. It is incredible, the best way that I can describe it is that it not only rocks your entire body, but there is also a point of almost losing consciousness. Keep in mind that your heart is racing, and you are also hyperventilating at the same time. I liked to be tied up and between the physical struggle against the restraints, the unrelenting fingers pressing on the g-spot, the extreme heart rate and the hyperventilating, and the feeling of strong arms holding you down while you cum and cum and cum.......when he lets me rest............so he doesn't have to call 911 when I pass out.....I am shaky and I can not think straight, I just lie on the bed in the fetal position trying to get a grip. Eventually my head stops spinning. After I leave him, my hands are actually shaky for hours afterwards, and my thinking is not totally clear.

It is incredibly wonderful. Any man who can do this to me has my total respect and admiration!

Oh yes, I like what you have written.
This would be wonderful, also the last position Mr GGG explained 'The Cross'

As to explaining to a new partner, I would, but you can't really do it straight away, you need to get close with communicating and see what his technique is. Then later, if he has never done it, explain and experiment, this goes for anything else that might be different that turns you on, also to find out what really turns him on as well.

Now I just need a partner!

I have found my g spot and the next guy I am with will get these instructions LOL.. I have never experienced anything remotely like this.
MOON

???

"" I have never experienced anything remotely like this.
MOON""

So, this was a good thing? Most people have never had a heart attack either.

Psyche gave, I think, the best description of what she felt like with GSpot stimulation. I am fascinated by WHAT women FEEL when this is happening. What was your reaction the first time you found out it could be repeated until you passed out? What does it feel like to have the power of orgasming taken away from you and entirely in the hands (under the thumb?) of your lover? Have any of you tried the spanking routine I described? How do you feel going from being spanked to forced orgasms and back again... competely at the mercy of your lover? Do you feel vulnurable? Empowered? Do you experience MORE self-confidence?

I have SEEN the reaction when I did this. I have FELT the reaction. I have even tasted the reaction. Nobody I've done this with / to has been able to give me a detailed description of how it felt, what they were thinking, how it affected them.

Re: ???

MR.GGG said:
"" I have never experienced anything remotely like this.
MOON""

So, this was a good thing? Most people have never had a heart attack either.

Psyche gave, I think, the best description of what she felt like with GSpot stimulation. I am fascinated by WHAT women FEEL when this is happening. What was your reaction the first time you found out it could be repeated until you passed out? What does it feel like to have the power of orgasming taken away from you and entirely in the hands (under the thumb?) of your lover? Have any of you tried the spanking routine I described? How do you feel going from being spanked to forced orgasms and back again... competely at the mercy of your lover? Do you feel vulnurable? Empowered? Do you experience MORE self-confidence?

I have SEEN the reaction when I did this. I have FELT the reaction. I have even tasted the reaction. Nobody I've done this with / to has been able to give me a detailed description of how it felt, what they were thinking, how it affected them.

I just wanted to say in response to this, that I do not think at all when this is happening, I can't think. And if you think about it (!) when you are having the best sex it is based on letting go totally and not thinking, it is a physical process - like the difference between semantic knowledge (reading about sex) and procedural knowledge (sexual experience). Thinking about it may in fact interfere with having sex, just as in other areas of skills or performance memory or knowledge. Think about what it is like when you are with a partner who is so involved in thinking about what he is doing - analyzing, rather than being involved in the process. It is mechanical and unsatisfying - the best lover is someone who gets totally lost in lovemaking or sexual activity. If you analyze you lose it. I can truly say that when my g-spot is being attacked, I am not laying there moaning and writhing in estacsy and thinking about a damn thing....my focus is on his hands, on his manipulations, on the restraints, and on the incredible physical sensations that I am experiencing.

I do feel that I am completely at his mercy when he is doing this but that is also a very potent sexual stimulus for me. I like being restrained and I like someone having complete control over me - it just heightens the experience for me that he is in control, and that I am totally helpless.

I can't say that I feel empowered or more self-confident afterwards - but I do feel that I have had the fucking of a lifetime, and men if you can do this to a woman - know that they will follow you anywhere!!!

Back