Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

Okay, now I'm just being silly and whiny and downright idiotic, and I'm probably blowing this all way out of proportion. I've got no right to be acting the way I do anyway.

Someone slap me and make me snap out of it already, please.

Am having a medical procedure done tomorrow. It's fairly minor, but of course, I still worry about it because I worry about everything.

My therapist suspects I may be bipolar. She's sending me to my doctor to talk about all my symptoms (periodic chronic pain, periodic lack of libido) to see if there isn't some other physical cause.

:rose: and prayers to both of you

:(

Okay, now I'm just being silly and whiny and downright idiotic, and I'm probably blowing this all way out of proportion. I've got no right to be acting the way I do anyway.

Someone slap me and make me snap out of it already, please.

:caning:

:D

Omg. I'm such a fucking bitch.

And related to that: I'm beginning to worry about being able to do everything I need to do without completely losing my mind.

Blurt 1: I'm glad that's over.

Blurt 2: I can do much better at being someone else than at being 'me'. Perhaps I don't know who 'me' is? Roles are easy.

Blurt 3: Butt's too big.

Blurt 4: I'm going to miss her horribly.

1) My butt has been getting larger lately... sigh.

2) Eating salad for every meal SUCKS!!!!

3) How much damn fur can 2 siberian huskies shed! I swear to god I've swept up 2 poodles and a pomerenian in the last 2 days! All the black in my wardrobe has been accessorized with white fuzz!

1) My butt has been getting larger lately... sigh.

2) Eating salad for every meal SUCKS!!!!

3) How much damn fur can 2 siberian huskies shed! I swear to god I've swept up 2 poodles and a pomerenian in the last 2 days! All the black in my wardrobe has been accessorized with white fuzz!

1) Who's been telling you that? They're lying.

2) Just say no! (Try a veggie stir fry.)

3) A LOT! Keep that Swiffer thing handy. In fact, make it a part of your morning routine. And the sticky rollers are the best type for getting fur off clothes, the red brushes don't do nearly as good a job.

tickledkitty said:
Hemingway I ain't. Need to remember that.
Hey. What did I tell you?!? Hmm?!
Girlfriend, don't make me click on that caning icon. I mean it. My fingers are raring with spaz right now.

Sure it's adorable. That was never the issue. :D
It's still big. :p
Paging the Butt Therapist, please, paging the Butt Therapist!

Simple. Just, love your butt. *shrug*

Now, I wonder who uttered those immortal words...? :rolleyes:

Am having a medical procedure done tomorrow. It's fairly minor, but of course, I still worry about it because I worry about everything.

*hugs*

I hate surgery.

__

Blurt:

I don't like my new keyboard. I think I need to grab one of the many I have at work. Or this other one in the corner that I forgot about... They are all better.

Another Blurt:

The cards were not falling well for me tonight (that is what I get for playing on a night that I normally work out on).

1) (Try a veggie stir fry.)

3) A LOT! Keep that Swiffer thing handy. In fact, make it a part of your morning routine. And the sticky rollers are the best type for getting fur off clothes, the red brushes don't do nearly as good a job.

Veggie stir-fry....yum.

Yeah. I should have invested in the "sticky roller" stock exchange five years ago. I'd be making a buttload by now off of my own purchases...lets see
1 in the car
1 at work
1 in the kitchen
1 in the hall closet (for guests)

Paging the Butt Therapist, please, paging the Butt Therapist!

Simple. Just, love your butt. *shrug*

Now, I wonder who uttered those immortal words...? :rolleyes:
Bwahahaha! :D
Trust you to remember my mad utterings. I just... need my dress pants to fit nicely, dammit! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back