Help please

Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Posts
11
I was interested in learning about cock milking. Specifically while in a cock cage ? Is there already a thread for this ?
If so can someone be kind enough to send me the link ?
 
Search function!! That in itself is a learning curve.

You aren't kidding. Even with about fifteen years skulking around this place, I have zero confidence that I can find anything that I distinctly remember reading, or even writing myself, around here.
 
You aren't kidding. Even with about fifteen years skulking around this place, I have zero confidence that I can find anything that I distinctly remember reading, or even writing myself, around here.

I've tried searching for something - sometimes even a person - and it's taken me in odd directions. I start out feeling all Columbo-like but my detective work is pretty lame. Instead, I realize I've spent the last hour (or two) creeping around every other post and board I never intended but HAD to stalk.

Instead of finding the original post I was thinking of, I've discovered 12 incest threads, that kcrollins (was that the name?) was really a man and some really funny and poignant memories of past posters who aren't here anymore.

15 years! :eek: The memories you must have!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top