Humiliation?

I personally love being humiliated. Being bi has gave me the great opportunity to experience humiliation from both men and women.

One of my favorite experience I had with is a woman, was my ex-girl friend had me dressed up in a maid outfit and I had to server her and her friends she had over for a wine party. All the women treated me like a piece of meat.

One of my favorite experience experience I had with a man was being tied up to a saw horse during my friends football party. I was completely naked and my friend told all his friends they could do whatever, they wanted to me.

I personally love being humiliated. Being bi has gave me the great opportunity to experience humiliation from both men and women.

That's been my experience as well, but reversed -- i like to have a willing sub who likes to be humiliated (with consent, of course), whether during sex time or just during the course of the day, it's a real turn-on for me.

I love it, but of course what is gut-wrenchingly humiliating for one person is a piece of cake for another.

For me, things like writing lines are the worst of the worst, the dulling of the mind in boredom, especially if the line is super humiliating. I once had to write 2,000 times, 'I have a smelly, dirty cunt, unworthy of my Master'. Drove me to the edge.

Other things that many folk find humiliating, like public sex and nudity, don't bother me at all. Takes an acute Master to judge what constitutes humiliation for each sub.

I once knew a masochist who told me it was hard to find guys mean enough for her tastes. She was super hardcore.

My husband definitely isn't mean enough-- which sucks though because so many things still trigger me and every time we try to do more I run into an emotional block. It's frustrating.

My husband definitely isn't mean enough-- which sucks though because so many things still trigger me and every time we try to do more I run into an emotional block. It's frustrating.

So, the next question has to be: How mean does your husband have to be? My mind is reeling at the possible pain levels you must need. It might be frustrating for him, too, feeling the next level is injury.

Thanks.

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

Youre not alone. Wben a man talks down to me, puts me in my place, it pisses me off - but I get the girl version of a hugh boner. I resisted this for years but finally had to admit its who I am. Nkw Im a humiliation junkie, I get off being humiliated, degraded, especially publicly.

Humiliating
Sitting on the train home from work with out panties on trying to keep my legs closed tight because I got so turned on at work I soaked them so they are in my purse, and I'm terrified that someone can tell that I'm turned on by my face by my blushing by my smell I'm sure it's nothing but I can stop my mind from racing
Thank god the train is packed

So Im subscribing to this thread because, honestly, when a guy talks down o me, puts ne in my place, or makes me perform a degradi g, humiliating act, I immediately get pissed off.

Then I get the girl version of a huge boner. Stomach churning, legs shaking, nipples hard, pussy opening, ull on girl turned on reaction.

And so Ive quit fighting it and now seek it out, that first ho burn of humiliation. Realizing the man is probably mentally my inferior, knowing Ill kiss his male pig ass anyway. Become his whore, his slut. Exusting only to please him, be used by him.

Hope this thread gets revived and we get more posters! Maybe an illustration will help, one of my favorite pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
So Im subscribing to this thread because, honestly, when a guy talks down o me, puts ne in my place, or makes me perform a degradi g, humiliating act, I immediately get pissed off.

Then I get the girl version of a huge boner. Stomach churning, legs shaking, nipples hard, pussy opening, ull on girl turned on reaction.

And so Ive quit fighting it and now seek it out, that first ho burn of humiliation. Realizing the man is probably mentally my inferior, knowing Ill kiss his male pig ass anyway. Become his whore, his slut. Exusting only to please him, be used by him.

Hope this thread gets revived and we get more posters! Maybe an illustration will help, one of my favorite pics:

His pig ass?
Rofl! Fuck, that's hilarious
You sure you're fully committed to this, staci?

Last edited by a moderator:
His pig ass?
Rofl! Fuck, that's hilarious
You sure you're fully committed to this, staci?

No. Honestly, it terrifies me, giving up control, putting myself at the mercy of a man. But the attraction is so very strong...I dont think I can avoid it. The bdsm experiences Ive had were intensely humiliating and intensely exciting, stimulating.

Like the time a Dom had me put on a loose dress, no bra or panties. We drove to a city about 200 mikes away. He walked me around a college campus. Guys would drive by, honk and whistle. When a carload stopped he'd have me stand by the window, pull my top down, show them my boobs.

He'd let them fondle and grope my boobs and pussy...which got very very wet...

Sooooo humiliating! I still dream of it, wish someone would do that with me again!

Another visual I think guys might enjy. This is how I see myself...

tumblr_nl1yrdg6Dw1t0bn4lo1_1280.jpg

Another visual I think guys might enjy. This is how I see myself...

tumblr_nl1yrdg6Dw1t0bn4lo1_1280.jpg

Well, if i were a dom, i'd be very attracted to your feisty spirit.
If i were a dom, i'd be attracted to subs that have to be conquered, their spirits tamed.
The one who wins you will have to prove himself worthy.
Mucha suerte

Well, if i were a dom, i'd be very attracted to your feisty spirit.
If i were a dom, i'd be attracted to subs that have to be conquered, their spirits tamed.
The one who wins you will have to prove himself worthy.
Mucha suerte

Thank you Sir for your thoughtful response. You are correct, my desire is to be taken by force and subjugated against my will. I will not subjugate myself as most so called 'doms' here (really boys looking for a bj) seem to expect.

An experiences Dom knows what he wants and how to do it and can describe the process in detail. Pretenders or wannabes just say, "Ill do everything" without a clue about what to do.

tumblr_nk3igd42nR1tvuwz5o1_500.gif

I think this would be INTENSELY humiliating - and youll notice the girl is fully clothed. Handcuffed to his car while hes inside having a beer. I can just imagine those guys laughing...

tumblr_nhwd22Guil1rmrwgqo1_500.jpg

Thank you Sir for your thoughtful response. You are correct, my desire is to be taken by force and subjugated against my will. I will not subjugate myself as most so called 'doms' here (really boys looking for a bj) seem to expect.

An experiences Dom knows what he wants and how to do it and can describe the process in detail. Pretenders or wannabes just say, "Ill do everything" without a clue about what to do.

tumblr_nk3igd42nR1tvuwz5o1_500.gif

Hot pic, staci
No, the one that wins you will not come rushing in with ridiculous catch phrases, worn out buzzwords, and braggadocio about their prowess.
You'll see right through that sophmore garbage.
He'll come with a strong quiet subtlety. He'll take his time learning your mind.
Only then can he win your body.
And your will

Hot pic, staci
No, the one that wins you will not come rushing in with ridiculous catch phrases, worn out buzzwords, and braggadocio about their prowess.
You'll see right through that sophmore garbage.
He'll come with a strong quiet subtlety. He'll take his time learning your mind.
Only then can he win your body.
And your will

Guys ask me all the time, "Are you wet?" The answer usually is, "No, why would I be?" Guys, you wanna know how to get a girl wet? See the response above! The answer is, "Not yet but if I read that a couple more times I will be!"

What I find to be particularly arousing isn't so much humiliation or degradation, but rather objectification and subjugation. Instead of wanting to be treated in a manner intentionally designed to offend or insult me, I like feeling that the person in control is using me for his own purposes in order to obtain the most erotic and sexual gratification for himself without having the slightest regard for how this might impact upon me. His purpose isn't to hurt me, which would be cruel, he just doesn't care if he does. My feelings in the matter are irrelevant. I really, really like being "used"!! I love being savagely throatfucked!

What I find to be particularly arousing isn't so much humiliation or degradation, but rather objectification and subjugation. Instead of wanting to be treated in a manner intentionally designed to offend or insult me, I like feeling that the person in control is using me for his own purposes in order to obtain the most erotic and sexual gratification for himself without having the slightest regard for how this might impact upon me. His purpose isn't to hurt me, which would be cruel, he just doesn't care if he does. My feelings in the matter are irrelevant. I really, really like being "used"!! I love being savagely throatfucked!

I agree, that is what I hoped to convey. A guy once told me, "You are two tits and three holes for my use, and nothing more." I nearly came on the spot!

Good insight, hopefully we can hear from other humiliation junkies, and the men who use them.

Interesting, not my main kink I must say. But I came here to learn what makes people tick.

It is not too far away from "control" and "dirty talk".

And I do love a collar :devil:

public-disgrace-3.jpg

Interesting, not my main kink I must say. But I came here to learn what makes people tick.

It is not too far away from "control" and "dirty talk".

And I do love a collar :devil:

public-disgrace-3.jpg

How did you get my picture?

Back