How to find a local munch

Tommybowler

Literotica Guru
I have been searching, fruitlessly unless I wanted to visit a sex worker, for a munch local to me. Part of the problem is being English in a non English country so all my search results are skewed to the USA based events. Is there an on line group or org that you can reccomend that had links to European kinks events?

Thank you in advance.

I have been searching, fruitlessly unless I wanted to visit a sex worker, for a munch local to me. Part of the problem is being English in a non English country so all my search results are skewed to the USA based events. Is there an on line group or org that you can reccomend that had links to European kinks events?

Thank you in advance.

Have you tried Fetlife? I there are no listed munches there, perhaps you can contact someone through the site and ask if they know about something.

I don't think a google search in English is very likely to bring up what you're looking for.

Edit: And if you're willing to tell the country where you live, it might be easier to help. :)

Last edited:
Have you tried Fetlife? I there are no listed munches there, perhaps you can contact someone through the site and ask if they know about something.

I don't think a google search in English is very likely to bring up what you're looking for.

Edit: And if you're willing to tell the country where you live, it might be easier to help. :)

I'm residing in the Czech Republic near the capital. I did try fetlife but it looks like they are not accepting new sign ups right now bi think so one on here mentioned they have an issue to resolve last month but I did look and did not see where to sign up.

Thank you for the reply

I'm residing in the Czech Republic near the capital. I did try fetlife but it looks like they are not accepting new sign ups right now bi think so one on here mentioned they have an issue to resolve last month but I did look and did not see where to sign up.

Thank you for the reply

Try bdsmlife.cz

There were some munches in Prague when I lived in the relative vincinity, but they weren't organized by any club. Just active individuals getting together for a beer or three.

There are some bigger bdsm/fetish events in Prague for sure, but I'm not very familiar with what's going on there nowadays. It's been close to 10 years since I've lurked in that corner of the world.

I'm sure you'll be able to find something. :)

Fetlife is invite-only, so you need to know someone or find someone to send you an invite. I've got 6 available if you want an invite? The event search feature is a godsend.

Fetlife is invite-only, so you need to know someone or find someone to send you an invite. I've got 6 available if you want an invite? The event search feature is a godsend.

Thank you so much for the offer I'll take you up on it if you don't mind. Pm me for any details you need from me

You can search on this site, too.
I've not used it before, but I'm getting ready to do so for the area I am in! I wanted to pass it along to you before I got caught up in my search. :D

Back