Adopt-a-story program

Just checking my threads, I see some still "pending" in "Fantasy Women, Inc." & one just called "WWE" that have been pending for a minimum of a year (2 in some cases). Any change possible?

Just checking my threads, I see some still "pending" in "Fantasy Women, Inc." & one just called "WWE" that have been pending for a minimum of a year (2 in some cases). Any change possible?

Shall I draw up adoption papers?

I've got one on my adoption list as well:

Sibling Road Trip

I posted to it under my pseudonym's pseudonym of Bran Hopewell. I believe you've commented on my stories :devil:

Anyway, I haven't had a response from ltimmy about the thread I posted for sometime, and other emails asking for information or even having the user drop me a line have gone unanswered.

Hey Torg you should post an updated list, add Johnny's Conscience (Erotic Couplings), A Faery Tale (Sci-fi), and 12 days until doomsday (sci-fi)

Hey Torg you should post an updated list, add Johnny's Conscience (Erotic Couplings), A Faery Tale (Sci-fi), and 12 days until doomsday (sci-fi)

Since he is absent from Highschool Fantasy, I'll declare him absent from these.

If you want to adopt one of these poor homeless orphans, please let me know. If any of these are already adopted, please let me know. We just want to take care of the children!

Non-Erotic
A Cold Day In Hell
Ghost Town

Humor and Satire
Snow White And The Apple

Fan Fiction
Sin... Again?
A Night To Remember
X-Masturbation
One Wild Night
Bollywood to Hollywood

Incest
Living With Sweet Vicky
The Experiment #1
The Experiment #2
Away for the Week
A New Face
Late for School
A Week in the life of Davey
Brother of many sisters
Livin' with my Uncle

Mind Control
What Goes Around...
King of the Jungle
Loss of Control
Humble Servant

Romance
Lady Gillian

SciFi/Fantasy
The World Beyond
The Busty Princess Anal Adventure
Pleasure Bots
Treasure Map
In the Videogame
The Palace of Ice
Space Station 69
A Smugglers Tale: The New Amazon Deal
A Faery Tale
12 hours until doomsday
Quiet Streets

BDSM
Desert Prison
The Entertainment
Intruder
Abducted

Lesbian
Wet and Wild
Fantasy Fulfillment
Rosalind
Linnet Takes Australia
Sara and Courtney
The Weekend That Changed My Life
Climaxer

Erotic Couplings
Catholic School Blues
Kelly's Secret Sex Diary
College can be fun with cross country
Deserted Island
Most Popular Girls in School
Survivor (With Sex)
The New Flat
Johnny's Conscience

Fetish
Kirsty Cum-slut
Virtual Girl 1 - STACY for Guys

Swingers
Experimenting

Cheating Wives
Summer of '68
Kevin Butler

I don't know if it's too early to declare Averagezero's "Cheerleader Initiation" abandoned--I've had a thread pending there for over two months--but I'll take that one too.

The way we find out if stories are abandoned is that we contact the writer, and if they do not answer within 30 days...we put it on the list.

The way we find out if stories are abandoned is that we contact the writer, and if they do not answer within 30 days...we put it on the list.

Good follow-up question is how you pick writers to contact.

In some cases, I've been perusing my threads to see stories untouched in (@ least) a year that I have to alert the abondoned-story-list people to.

Also, I wrote a story quite long ago... Think my threads remain the sole ones, & was never contacted about it.

I haven't contacted that many people yet, but how i do it is that i go into the "choose a story by freshness" and go to the last page. Then i work my way backwards. Also we contact the writers of stories that we either have written for or the writers of stories that people have asked about.

i go into the "choose a story by freshness" and go to the last page. Then i work my way backwards.

Done that a few pages a few times, only to see that a lot of them are untouched for what I feel are good reasons (topic, characters, etc.)

Also we contact the writers of stories that we either have written for...

Yeah; Guess I could try that, but if (as I find is true for most) the writers just left & don't come back much if at all, I'll never get a response from them about anything, which ios why I rely on the lists made here.

Yeah; Guess I could try that, but if (as I find is true for most) the writers just left & don't come back much if at all, I'll never get a response from them about anything, which is why I rely on the lists made here.[/QUOTE]

Well we give them 30 days to respond. If they don't, we put the story on here.

Hey Torg add these stories to the list:

Sci fi/fantasy:
Space Pilot
One Man, Alien Enhancements, and a Bunch of Sluts
The Vampiress
Diablo 2: The Erotic Adventures
A Fantasy Medieval Adventure
Alien Pleasures
Hell-o-weener
Madeleine
Dungeon Crawl
The Damned

Incest:
The Family that lays together, stays together.

Interracial:
Angel's Night Out

Erotic Couplings:
Right Here Right Now
One Man Three Girls
Imperial Garden
Whatever it Takes
Seduced by phone
Going Camping by detlef
Sex On The Beach
Kelly's night on the Town.

Fan Fiction: