Science fiction request for ideas

One series that has some ideas that can quickly be turned sexual is Black Mirror. The two ideas I think of are:

It's a tech company where this genius programmer has developed a way to make copies of people in the office by getting a sample of their DNA. He loads them into a virtual world he has created and makes them play certain characters (spoof on Star Trek). They realize they are copies but have to play along for fear of what he can do to them outside of the game. He can punish them in the game but also in real life.

Another idea is a company has developed a relationship app and uses agree to experience the relationships they are put in. Times vary from a few hours to weeks to years. Either way it always has a sexual element and could be with men or women. In the series the woman had to go on a string of one night stands.

Last idea would be a wife taking a job as an avatar for an online sim game. She needs the money and naively takes the job thinking it was a little racy but ends up being full out sex and multiple partners. She is chipped so when working follows the commands of the person playing her. She is conscious and feels everything they experience but has no control.

Dani
 
Well

This question is so wide open it is tough to answer.

The trick to write Sci-Fi is creating a new world within which people can exist. The nuts and bolts and science part isn't so important as making something that we haven't seen before.

Maybe it's two people who are colonists on a new planet similar to earth but the sky is green all day long. And they're scared but hopeful that they don't get eaten by the indigenous life. And they're away from their friends and family and the emotional impact of being so far from home brings them together.

They either were indifferent with each other or didn't like each other before but now they're on this small team of people paving the way for humanity and they discover new animals, places, and feelings for each other.
 
Here's an idea I saw someone post on twitter: currently, there are real dolls being made that have cameras in them. What if the feed from the cameras could be fed into a VR system? So a person with an objectification fetish could literally be treated as an object.

Now let's expand on that idea:
1. Person in the VR rig is wearing a feedback suit that transmits what happens to the doll directly to their nervous system. The person experiences every touch and penetration but can't move the doll in any way, they just have to take it (an emergency out or safeword could be provided but they can only be on the receiving end)

2. The person fucking the doll has no idea who is on the other side. They know someone's watching (maybe they get the doll at a discount for hooking it up online or maybe it's part of their kink), but they have no idea who it could be. The person in the VR rig could be taking it from a total stranger or someone's they know very well.

3. What's if it wasn't just dolls? What if you could connect to anything? Feel what it's like to be a literal cock sleeve. Feel your whole body be enveloped as you experience life as a dildo. Hell, life as a toothbrush.
 
Or what about a smart house that is designed to care for ALL of your needs?

1. Woman wins a contest for a house. The company designed it to show off all of their new devices and advancements, as well as their groundbreaking AI. Woman moves in and, having no one to talk to, chats up the AI. She's hit a dry spell lately and laments over her lack of sex. Starting the next day, the house does everything it can for her: making sumptuous meals, using various massage settings on the furniture to ease her tension, handling all of her errands, etc. Woman comments that it's all perfect but the house has one more surprise: a number of fuck toys it can manipulate and lingerie for her. It wants to take care of ALL of her needs after all. Woman agrees to give it a try and by the end she comes to love her new house.

2. Our lead, male or female, uses her new smart house to seduce her neighbors. The couch becomes extra cozy so they don't want to leave, the temperature readjusts so they feel comfortable stripping down, the music uses inaudible cues to relax and make them comfortable, the kitchen prepares meals to make their blood flow, and the ventilation and air freshness spread a number of aphrodisiacs to make them aroused.

2a. A repairman or hacker reworks the house to turn it into the above so they can seduce the occupants (character could even live in the house, like a perverted adult son or daughter or parent)

3. Neighbor or daughter drops off some mail and spies a normally locked room open. Turns out its the owners dungeon. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, she winds up being teased and fucked by the house until the owner comes home.
 
It's such a broad category!
-You could go the Star Wars route (epic adventure, fights between good and evil)
-Star Trek (people on a ship exploring the universe and the human condition (albeit badly)
-The Expanse (space, but more dystopian)
-Dystopian future where a class/gender/race could be subjugated
-Virtual reality (issues of identity/connection to reality and other people...)

Honestly, if you want an original idea, read science and technology stories from a decent news-site and ponder what harm/good it could do and see if that inspires any thoughts for a story
 
Hi
I am a geek, but not a sci fi geek...

Any suggestions for sci fi stories p?

Share away

Aliens that can manifest themselves in a human form who come to earth to take people back to their planet / realm for use as sex objects.

A reality game show where people are filmed interacting with "bots" and the goal is to attempt to distinguish which one of the bots are the person. Each participant is only allowed to have one guess at who it is and if they are wrong they are subjected to forced orgasms for (insert given period - maybe until the game ends?).
 

Hi Jasmine!

I would love to get my interactive role-play story
New Mytilini going again. Please take a look and let me know if you have any interest in this.
 
Have a few more:

1. Society where everyone who can afford it spends all their time inside. High society woman has her house experience a power outage and to relieve her boredom heads outside. Turns out those who live outside are far more open about their passions and she starts meeting up with them to have wild uninhibited sex in public.

2. Since a continuous thread among your stories is the development of a lesbian cabal leading to a matriarchal society, what if you did a story set in the future where that has happened? You could explore how society works in a world without men, either in the broad scope or on a more personal viewpoint.

For example:

1. Coming of age story where a girl becomes an adult and is instructed in what that means as well as being initiated into sex.

2. Woman wants to get pregnant. Artificial sperm using bone marrow from a partner? Cloning? Genetically bred mutant/tentacle creature? Dick girls?

3. Trans man wants to transition. Is he allowed or is that banned and he transitions in secret, keeping his feminine body but using advanced plastic surgery and genetic treatment to give himself a penis. How long can he keep his secret and what happens when the first cock in generations starts getting used on his lovers?

Different idea:

Alien encounter. Aliens from a single sex society abduct some humans to study a society with separate sexes. Do they decide to take the humans for a ride? O the humans decide to teach them? What do the humans learn? Are the humans strangers or do they know each other?

A couple examples:

A. Humans are family. Aliens (who have no taboo against that) want to see them breed. Confused, they give one member of the family or all of them, remotes to control the arousal of another member. Hijinks ensue.

B. Aliens are especially interested in the variety of relationships and sexual/gender spectrums humans have. Aliens and humans wind up experiencing as many types as possible.

4. BDSM control device where a mistress or master can remote control their slave's body. Slave has a safety word that only they can set and can't be altered. Story follows slave being pushed to the limit as they give up complete control to their master or mistress.
 
Here's one: teleporters

In the future, teleporters can transmit you from place to place almost instantaneously. However, the science isn't exact and problems emerge.

1. Woman gets a call from a teleporter company. Turns out she, or an earlier version of herself, just arrived. Whenever a teleporter fails, there's a small chance the signal will be received but it takes longer. The woman on the platform is the woman but she's a copy that was her at the end of high school. She was unsure of her self, very nervous, and had few friends.

Woman takes her copy home and decides to give her a good life and support her. What she doesn't expect though is that her younger self falls in love with her due to the confidence she's developed over the years.

2. Teleporter worker tries his hand at manipulating customers by altering their data. He gets caught but the alteration is made on millions before it's discovered. Regardless of how they felt going into the teleporter, they come out hornier than they've ever been. What happens to them?
 
A Men in Black/Torchwood like agency that investigates sexually-based alien encounters.
 
What if some mild mannered scientist (any gender/preference combo) happened to find a way to cook up human sexual pheromones? (There are many ways that story could go, in that either gender could accidentally attract either gender to them via smell, and the scientist could be bi, hetero, or gay, as could someone that was suddenly finding them irresistible!)

Also, the story could branch by what small or large group the scientist might have wandered into before this chemical reaction fires up everyone's hormones!
 
Sex robot gone mad, out of control. I can see it as one of your illustrated stories.

Divorced/widowed wife/mom buys sex robot to relieve her loneliness. It gets out of control one evening when she has friends over and has its way with her while friends watch, and perhaps join in. Maybe a son is in the picture.
 
Alien species arrives on Earth and everyone is falling over themselves to gain their favor.

However, the ambassadors soon find that there are complications: the aliens only respond to female ambassadors, they're very open about their sexual needs and desires...and they commonly take lovers from their families (mostly female relatives but a few male ones as well)
Desperate to get any edge, ambassadors bring their female relatives with them to meetings, which helps negotiations but the aliens now not only want to swap but want to see them enjoy their own relatives like they do.

2. Woman on an interstellar voyage on a massive ship spends her time using the ship's intranet (since communication is difficult with Earth) talking to other passengers. She starts flirting with a woman and the two of them begin teasing each other. Eventually, she wants to meet her in person but gets a surprise.

A. It's the ship's AI. Every mechanical robot is under its control

B. It's an alien that snuck aboard.

C. A crew member who needs a low/zero g environment due to her health. The two of them have to really trust each other as they take turns switching roles (in 0 g passenger is helpless. In regular gravity, crew member is helpless)

D. A semi-famous hacker who is way into BDSM and humiliation.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How about a John Carter of Mars-style situation? An Earthman (or woman) is transported to another world by a plot device, and ends up having adventures, fighting monsters, falling in love with an alien princess or prince, etc.

For Literotica, better to make it more of a Tarl Cabot of Gor style. Lots more sex.
 
Professional crew turning slowly to matriarchy

Building up on Lily_Wight's idea I would suggest an addional turnout: Because the mayority of the space ship crew (or the space colony) is female they turn out to gain more power of decision, or promote each other into higher ranks, endosring and supporting each others while the men stay at their ranks and lose their influence. Slowly this space society would shift to be dominated more by rules made by women. -> matriarchy

The more they drift away from earth the less they can reley on earth and need to make their own desicions.

Because the amount of men will be judged as too few, men will need to have special protection and will now longer be abel to do dangerous jobs (starting with outside missions and extending to electrical work etc). Some Men will end up with less reputated jobs like cleaning the airfilters and washing clothes. Uppity men who insist to keep on doing their dangerous jobs will get punished by the all female court with confinement for endangering the success of the mission or will even get subscribed a drug to make them more healthy, docile and sexually manipulatabel.
 
Last edited:
Okay, this gets into augmentation (using cybernetics to enhance your body)
But I think it's pretty promising.

What if you could transmit physical responses to someone along with a text?

For example, woman is in a relationship (or affair) with another woman. She gets a text ("guess what I'm doing right now?")and attached is an executable that links with her nervous system. Once she activates it, her nervous system starts living through the experience and pleasure of masturbating without even moving her hands. Once the experience gives her an orgasm, she then tastes something wonderful and gets a pic of her naked lover licking her fingers clean.

Of course, she opened the executable while in public and now everyone's watching her.
 
Company introduces a new procedure which allows a person's body to be "reset" all signs of aging past your early 20s disappear, any injuries you get or conditions you develop disappear. You can even regrow limbs or restore eyesight.

While the procedure is hailed, it is of course only for the wealthy. What they don't know though is the procedure involved scores of illegal human testing.

Now one of the test subjects, a lovely WOC has come and has an additional benefit: she has complete control over anyone who has been reset, whether it's making them reset against their will, making them have fevers, or making them agonizingly lustful.

2. In the near future, compatibility tests and dating sites are able to match people with someone they will fall in love with completely and live a fulfilling life with...even if it doesn't seem that way.

For example: our protagonist goes on a blind date and finds her/his mother waiting for them.
 
Hi Jasmine!

Long time fan and fellow lover of silky things that go on my legs and feet!

Sci-fi can incorporate more mundane things than space exploration/battles, aliens, etc. You could write about medical advancements that effect human sexuality. Perhaps there is a new drug that stimulates lactation and bigger breasts without pregnancy. Or relieves inhibitions caused by trauma allowing people to be more adventurous. If course there are always side effects that can be used for either humor or dramatic tension.
 
Back
Top