Hot Young HAM Babes?

jaF0

Watcher
I've seen a few stories over the last few days about some big Ham Radio event. Not sure why it's even news, but that's a different issue. What I noticed is that all the pictures are of the stereotypical Ham Dude, the grotey old dude that you tend try to keep your kids away from.

Got me wondering though ... do any of the hot young geeky chicks that are so into all things electronic get into this? Or is it really the (literally) dying thing it appears to be?

I wouldn't fuck any of them dudes.

james-tomkins-gettyimages-480966602-west-ham_3326087.jpg

Ham radio is still a thing? I had an uncle that was into that in the eighties and he was the only one I knew back then.

There's always exceptions to the rule, but I agree, I have a hard time picturing any ham radio operator as anything but a heavy creepy guy in a basement.

it's your fantasy
(see post#2)

your freudian slip is showing...

Comprehension problems again? Diabeetus will do that to ya.

"any of them dudes"

any.

Not all.

Any- meaning not even one.

Go find a tractor to pull and leave me the fuck out of your Sunday.

There's always exceptions to the rule, but I agree, I have a hard time picturing any ham radio operator as anything but a heavy creepy guy in a basement.

Being brutally honest, those are the only ones I've ever seen which is why I'm asking if there are others.

Being brutally honest, those are the only ones I've ever seen which is why I'm asking if there are others.

Well like I said my uncle did it and he was a nice guy, but....he was kind of reclusive and looked like a 60's hippie so I'm sure people that didn't know him saw him as kind of weird and creepy.

Comprehension problems again? Diabeetus will do that to ya.

"any of them dudes"

any.

Not all.

Any- meaning not even one.

Go find a tractor to pull and leave me the fuck out of your Sunday.

depends on what the definition of is

"is"

i did pull the
kubota
out of the weeds
yesterday.
time to finally
fix that clutch

Back