The Doctor is: IN

Flatulence is a natural bodily function and it is unhealthy to suppress bodily functions. If anger is the source you should smoke a fattie and let the anger float away as you contemplate the sunset.

Or else, count to 10.

Will you write me a script for the fatty? (aka a joint) I wouldn't want to break the law. :D

Debbie, when I'm really mad, I throw books.

When I'm really mad? I go quiet. Or really really really mad? I go for a long walk or make bread by hand.

Pummel. Punch. Knead. Sometimes the bread rises but looks like it's literally been thrown around the kitchen. :D

I looked at him and I said, "Doc, now this here may come as quite a shock. But the truth is, I just can't afford to die."

Can you send me a position description. For a friend of course.

A laid-back attitude, a people pleaser, big beautiful titties, the ability to take dictation and no drama.

Ability to make snow cones, a mastery of making popcorn on the stove in a kettle with oil and salt, and great taste in music and movies preferred.

Pay is commensurate with experience.

Please submit your qualifications to Dr. BND*

Bahama-Bucks-Moving-into-West-El-Paso-630x331.jpg

* Dr. BND is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.

Best thread in a long time.

One of my meds causes gas so Debbie are in the same boat.

Debbie, when I'm really mad, I throw books.

I went to the ortho and got my left knee shot. I limp like an old laydee. Other than that, I'm pretty good.

You can comment on all or none, Doc.

Pink - time to have the knee replaced with a bionic knee. I also recommend a segway scooter for all travel within 2.3 miles and a pogostick for all travel within 25 feet.

Books are to be loved, read, dog-eared, highlighted, putaway and read again at a later date - never thrown. Wrap that book(s) in velveteen and make it(them) real.

Will you write me a script for the fatty? (aka a joint) I wouldn't want to break the law. :D

In the great State known as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA we now have the god given right to grow up to 6 plants, have ten ounces of the weeds on hand and smoke up where ever you can smoke ciggies in public and smoke to your heart's content in your home and on your land.

My RX is for you to come visit and see life in a safe, sane, inclusive welcoming blue state

I’m beginning to question the legitimacy of your credentials, Doctor.

You clearly need intensive therapy. Immediately. A rigorous regimen of reconvalescence and recuperation avoiding recidivism and focused on rehabilitation and rehydration.

Naked.

Don't forget script doctors, doggy doctors, and psychopathic dentists.

Heh. There's a neighboring town that had NO dentists where I grew up. Now there's so many "houses converted to dentist offices", they're thinking of calling it "Dentist Menace Town".

Heh. There's a neighboring town that had NO dentists where I grew up. Now there's so many "houses converted to dentist offices", they're thinking of calling it "Dentist Menace Town".

Our rural dentist is only a mountain mile away and offers a good insurance plan but doesn't dose me with nitrous oxide like his predecessor. Do your dentists advertise their drug options?

Our rural dentist is only a mountain mile away and offers a good insurance plan but doesn't dose me with nitrous oxide like his predecessor. Do your dentists advertise their drug options?

Not yet. Maybe there's some rule against it here or they're not desperate enough.

Too many people around here getting pain killers however they can and less than 1/2 of those need them.

I go a kewl story about me tossing my pain killers in the trash and a mad rush began to take out the trash can.:cool:

Funny thing last week. I was cruising through that same town looking at many of the old houses I used to walk by and dream about living in.......I was like "WTF is is w/all the dentists offices? Where were they when I need one back then?"

People today don't know how good they have it in the U.S.

For me its Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I was just diagnosed with it less then a year ago and its turned my life into a living hell. All of my likes were turned into dislikes and my dislikes and fears went up in intensity 10 fold and all of that together with weird feelings and urges all ramming into my mind daily like a out of control freight train.

It has left be very fearful of not only myself but others.The doctor put me on something called Clomipramine and its helped alittle but so much is still out of hand. I'd gladly accept any suggestions or advice I can get.

For me its Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I was just diagnosed with it less then a year ago and its turned my life into a living hell. All of my likes were turned into dislikes and my dislikes and fears went up in intensity 10 fold and all of that together with weird feelings and urges all ramming into my mind daily like a out of control freight train.

It has left be very fearful of not only myself but others.The doctor put me on something called Clomipramine and its helped alittle but so much is still out of hand. I'd gladly accept any suggestions or advice I can get.

Ask your Dr about Seroquel. It saved my life.

I'm not a dr but my sister has a lot of anxiety, depression and other things going on stemming from our childhood.

She's taking one day at a time but is trying yoga, meditation, support groups and a diet change in the form of eating more asparagus, avocado, blueberries and almonds.

Fish oil b12 vit d tumeric

BUT I would talk to your dr before you try anything so you know I'm not steering you in the wrong direction. Just some suggestions that might help.

I hope you can find things that will help and know that you're not alone. Reach out if you ever need help or you're not ok. :rose:

I'm not a dr but my sister has a lot of anxiety, depression and other things going on stemming from our childhood.

She's taking one day at a time but is trying yoga, meditation, support groups and a diet change in the form of eating more asparagus, avocado, blueberries and almonds.

Fish oil b12 vit d tumeric

BUT I would talk to your dr before you try anything so you know I'm not steering you in the wrong direction. Just some suggestions that might help.

I hope you can find things that will help and know that you're not alone. Reach out if you ever need help or you're not ok. :rose:

It means allot that you're taking the time to respond to me. I really feel for your sister. Her and I are on the same dark road together with many others. I've learned in my short time dealing with GAD that I'm not alone even though I feel like I am. My doctor told me to try and reach out to people and not to be afraid. She said never feel scared when wanting advice from people do to them possibly having something that might help me somehow.

My prayers and thoughts are with your sister. I know the hell shes going through :(

Ask your Dr about Seroquel. It saved my life.

Hmmm. Interesting. Glad I caught this exchange, ladies. I might have some questions.

You may notice my occasional posting about non-essential things? I haven't always been this cool.

Hmmm. Interesting. Glad I caught this exchange, ladies. I might have some questions.

You may notice my occasional posting about non-essential things? I haven't always been this cool.
ECT awaits you. A little brain-burn always helps. But I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy. YMMV.

ECT awaits you. A little brain-burn always helps. But I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy. YMMV.

:eek:My brain burns just fine w/out it. Kinda like that song "Spinning Wheels".

Shit. Thats some brutal, last resort stuff there. I'll get back to you on that matter later. It's an issue close to my heart (or head) these days. I mean, the damage is done.

It means allot that you're taking the time to respond to me. I really feel for your sister. Her and I are on the same dark road together with many others. I've learned in my short time dealing with GAD that I'm not alone even though I feel like I am. My doctor told me to try and reach out to people and not to be afraid. She said never feel scared when wanting advice from people do to them possibly having something that might help me somehow.

My prayers and thoughts are with your sister. I know the hell shes going through :(

thank you for the kind thoughts. :)

I'm glad that people can be a bit more open about their mental health.

I grew up with my mum being bipolar and schizophrenic and it was hard and scary as a kid people calling her crazy and saying we would be just like her.

Not that I'm saying it was any easier for her. It wasn't. ECT left her in bad shape.

But in saying that for some it works and makes their life more bearable.

Back