Whats your fetish?

My gf feel the same way about ass play, only I want her to peg me but she refuses. We do "worship" each other's asses though...touching, licking, fingering...even smelling it.

Has she ever talked to you about why she doesn't want to do it? My husband says that it doesn't do anything for him. However, I suspect he would quickly change his mind, if he would just give it a shot. I have been trying to convince him for years without any luck, so I continue to get myself off just thinking about it.
 
I have a lot of different types of fetishes, but what absolutely gets me off is ass play. I love rimming my husband, and he seems to enjoy it, but I want more! I fantasize about pegging him to the point I explode. His ass is so hot, and I want to touch it, lick it, fuck it, worship it.

Sadly, tis but a dream.

I would gladly let you do it!
 
Has she ever talked to you about why she doesn't want to do it? My husband says that it doesn't do anything for him. However, I suspect he would quickly change his mind, if he would just give it a shot. I have been trying to convince him for years without any luck, so I continue to get myself off just thinking about it.

She just thinks it's weird. She has no problem using her fingers or a dildo but just feels weird about actually fucking me with a strap on.
 
for me, anal play, pegging, submission, etc. this site's made me rethink myself a few times, i'm enjoying it :)
 
I love my High heels and pantyhose, I have been known to sleep in both. Mija

Yummy! Leggings and slutty heels drive me insane. Spandex gets me so wet I can't think straight
 

Attachments

  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nipples

Love nipples. Love watching a women rub her nipple on another’ women’s clit
 

Attachments

  • 32C00577-A341-4EA2-BEDF-5947B8957FB6.jpeg
    32C00577-A341-4EA2-BEDF-5947B8957FB6.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
My friend and I like to role around in mud occasionally. We know a place in the countryside that has mud adjoining a big pond, quite isolated. She will wear a dress or blouse and short skirt. I’ll wear khakis and a white shirt and we’ll play in the mud, rolling around, gettting down to our underwear and fondling, kissing, and such. She loves stroking me covered in mud, but we take great care to make sure we don’t get mud into her pussy. Eventually we roll into the pond, clean up, and fuck in the water. A great way to cool off in the summer!
 
Last edited:
I have a lot, so I'll start with wet white cotton. Panties, wife beaters, sweat soaking through a wife beater so I can see his nipples, and chest hair...
 
Not mine but hubby has one. He loves to stretch me out as much as possible before fuckng me. He absolutely loves it.
 
I love sexy woman’s feet and love to watch them dangle and play with there shoes.
 
Pee play. Love my wife to pee on me. I've peed on myself a couple of times. Love my wife to use the strap on. Gosh darn, that feels good. And, I love being whipped. Very intense. Canes, paddles, whips, it's all good.
 
Cum. I love cumming all over a woman's body and face. Also interracial sex, especially black women. Mixing the two is of course best.
 
I love the feeling of being forced to remain celibate.....sexually teased and brought to the brink of an orgasm, but having it withheld until I am driven to point that I can think of nothing else. Walking around with that constant ache to cum is a heavenly feeling.
 
Back
Top