How to remove my work?

I'd like to remove some of my old stories as I feel they are quite amateur and full of just really horrible grammatical errors. Some of them didn't really interest people as well so I think I just want to remove them. Could someone please help me out?

To remove a number of them the best way is to send a Personal Message (PM) to Laurel listing the ones you want deleted, preferably with the url for each one.

The FAQ states this:

I would like to remove work that has been published on Literotica. How do I do this?

Please contact us by clicking here and we will gladly help you remove any work you wish to have removed. Be aware that we do not store site submission data - including votes, comments, and the text itself. Once it is deleted from our servers, we cannot restore it.

However the 'clicking here' doesn't work. A PM is the only way for multiple stories.

Last edited:
To remove a number of them the best way is to send a Personal Message (PM) to Laurel listing the ones you want deleted, preferably with the url for each one.

The FAQ states this:

I would like to remove work that has been published on Literotica. How do I do this?

Please contact us by clicking here and we will gladly help you remove any work you wish to have removed. Be aware that we do not store site submission data - including votes, comments, and the text itself. Once it is deleted from our servers, we cannot restore it.

However the 'clicking here' doesn't work. A PM is the only way for multiple stories.

I actually tried it just recently and it just brought up the PM form with Laurel's name in the TO field.

I'd like to remove some of my old stories as I feel they are quite amateur and full of just really horrible grammatical errors. Some of them didn't really interest people as well so I think I just want to remove them. Could someone please help me out?

I've had success posting a new story entitled "Remove" with the story or stories to be removed shown as the text of the story, with a reason if you want to give one. The one in your post would be fine. I put Remove such and such in the summary line (teaser) so I know what's happening to the story. Takes up to seven days for it to work. You have to put something in the mandatory fields like language and category, but it will work.

This a response from Laurel:

Log into your account and create a new submission titled "REMOVE". In the body of the submission, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal.

If you want all of your work removed, you can write "DELETE ALL" in one form rather than listing every submission.

If you want all of one series removed, you can write "DELETE [SERIESNAME]" in one form rather than listing every submission.

Submission removals are usually done within 2-5 days.

Last edited:
Back