Lonely tonight? Chat/Roleplay/Whatever thread

Does anybody else think that

WhipLuvr's profile pic is the sexiest thing on LIT?
DAMN!
I'd love to play. Anytime, anywhere, just about any way imaginable.
I say again, DAMN!

WhipLuvr's profile pic is the sexiest thing on LIT?
DAMN!
I'd love to play. Anytime, anywhere, just about any way imaginable.
I say again, DAMN!
Heh.. thanks luv. But I'm sure there are plenty more sexy ladies out there.

Welcome, LoveCraver. Would you like to tell us more about what you're looking for?

Sorry for my short post before :)

Im looking for general or any kind of chat :)

Im bi.....into bi women/bi men.....some bdsm.......passionate sex/talk about the little things than make your stomach clench ;)

Sorry for my short post before :)

Im looking for general or any kind of chat :)

Im bi.....into bi women/bi men.....some bdsm.......passionate sex/talk about the little things than make your stomach clench ;)
Cool. Got any kinks?

I've wanted to mess around with duct tape, abductions... that sort of thing. You?

Cool. Got any kinks?

I've wanted to mess around with duct tape, abductions... that sort of thing. You?

Id sooner try bontage tape over duct tape :)

Abductions...um maybe not. Im just a little into bdsm :)
Certain things pass my comfort level. Though......im open to new things.....

Not sure how kinky this is but i love being teased wearing just panties til i soak them......and also enjoy being tied up and teased. Hair tugging a bit(mine, his, hers) ;)

Id sooner try bontage tape over duct tape :)

Abductions...um maybe not. Im just a little into bdsm :)
Certain things pass my comfort level. Though......im open to new things.....

Not sure how kinky this is but i love being teased wearing just panties til i soak them......and also enjoy being tied up and teased. Hair tugging a bit(mine, his, hers) ;)
Heh, that's cool. I love hair pulling as well.

And the panties thing is very hot. I love it, love having it done to me.

Heh, that's cool. I love hair pulling as well.

And the panties thing is very hot. I love it, love having it done to me.

LoveCraver's wet panties should be placed in WhipLuvr's mouth and secured in place with duct tape.
Ankles and wrists also tightly secured as she lies on the floor in the back of her abductor's work van.

LoveCraver's wet panties should be placed in WhipLuvr's mouth and secured in place with duct tape.
Ankles and wrists also tightly secured as she lies on the floor in the back of her abductor's work van.
Oooh I like that....

But where is LoveCraver? She's without her panties.

Yup. Thought I'd better get a place of my own. You like it?

I love it. Now, when I feel the urge to spend some time with you, I know right where to find you. Although, I am afraid I might monopolize your time.

I love it. Now, when I feel the urge to spend some time with you, I know right where to find you. Although, I am afraid I might monopolize your time.
Don't worry about that. You're a great guy to talk to.

Back