Washed Ashore (closed)

You have great skills to survive out here. I do not think I could survive out here for half a day. I smile and glance at you for a little bit before looking back at the sea and up at the sun. I wonder how much time has passed. I look up at the sun while covering my eyes to figure out the time. I look back down at my body and legs. I see my body and thought what happens between a man and a woman when they are in love.
 
Last edited:
"Thank you it's a great skill to have incase you are ship wrecked on an island." Jameson said stealing peaks at Lyra.
 
I smile and sense you keep stealing peeks at me. "Your welcome Jameson." said Lyra. When she felt him stealing peeks at her she decided to see if she can steal a peek back at him. She caught his peek with her peek and felt time stopped. Lyra got nervous and looked away quickly and at her legs and was turning into her tail. Lyra asked Jameson. "Can you turn around for a little bit?"
 
Last edited:
Jameson nodded and turned his head wondering why she was making him do so at this time. "Tell me when it's alright to turn my head back around." He said longing to continue to steal peeks at her. When their gazes met he could feel an force working making him fall for Lyra.
 
Lyra did not want to leave him. She heard him tell her to tell him to turn around when it's alright for him to turn his head back around. She went close to the edge of the water and dip her tail into it. She turned around and told him. "Jameson you can turn your head around."
 
Jameson turned his back around trying not to look puzzled at what went on. He still couldn't help but to gaze at her admiring her beauty.
 
Lyra giggled as she noticed the puzzled look on his face that went away. She felt him staring at her. She felt her cheeks turn a red. She moved her tail a few times to stretch it out in the water a few times. Lyra placed both of her hands on her cheeks before thinking of what to say. She took a few deep breaths. "Would you like to sit next to me?" Lyra asked. She tapped the spot next to her with a smile while asking him.
 
Jameson got up and moved close to her sticking his feet into the water as well. He couldn't think of anything to say to her at this point the only thing he could
 
Lyra felt warm and touched that Jameson came to sit with her. "Are you enjoying this lovely weather?" She asked him while peaking glances at him until she got caught red handed by him. She turned back quickly before her cheeks turned red. She felt her heart beating fast. Lyra took a few deep breaths while waiting for him.
 
"Yes I am enjoying the weather." Jameson said his heart beating rapidly from where their eyes met again.
 
Lyra felt their eyes met again. Their eyes held on to each other for a few minutes before Lyra. She reached into the water with her hands and started splashing water on her face and herself. Man! The water feels so good. Some water accidentally got on him. "I am so sorry Jameson." I did not mean to do that. She reached over to him to wipe off the droplets of water that landed on him.
 
"It's fine" Jameson said asLyra started to wipe the water off that had landed on him. "I hopee I am not keeping you from anything to important." He said wondering if she had to be somewhere at this moment.
 
"Okay," said Lyra. After she wiped off the last droplet off of him. She had thought to herself was there anything important today she had to attend back at home. Lyra thought really hard until she remembered and realized today was her younger brother's birthday. She glanced up at the sun while covering her eyes and figured out what time it is. Lyra turned to Jameson and said. "I have to go." She sounded deflated and sad she was leaving him on this island.
 
"See you later Lyra." Jameson said as she left him. He got up and headed for his camp not wanting to miss any ship that passed by that portion of the island. He didn't want the girl to leave and when he got to the camp he continued to think about her.
 
She turned back around to see him head back to his camp. Lyra felt sad for leaving him. She did not want to miss her brother's birthday. Lyra dove underwater and swam fast back home to celebrate her youngest brother's birthday. She remembered she did not have a present for him. She remembered what her brother said to her. "Sis, having you at my birthday is more then enough then any present can achieve." Please do not worry about the present sis. You are the only one who makes my birthday fun and memorable each year. Lyra smiled and giggled as she remembered the memory of the conversation between them. She stopped midway and looked up at the ocean. "I will come back, Jameson," said Lyra.
 
Jameson didn't know where Lyra had went to but he couldn't wait to see her again. He didn't know what he was going to do for the rest of the day he knew he had to check his trap but other than that he still had meat from the bird so he didn't need to go hunting at all.
 
Lyra had reached home and decided to give her brother a surprise for his present. She saw everyone was gathered around him with presents on a table and the people all chatting and gathered around one another. Lyra saw her other siblings and winked at them to give notice what was about to happen next. She had a smile on her and it would not go away. She swam to one pillars to hide while everyone's attention was brought back by her father. "Greetings everyone, thank you for attending my wonderful son's birthday today."
 
Jameson ate some lunch before he checked his traps to see that a couple of small fish had swam in so he let them go before he repositioned the trap. He sat for a bit before he decided to go exploring for a bit.
 
I hid behind the pillar until my father was done with his speech. Then I heard my mother say it is time for him to open his presents. Before he opened his present. He heard a voice and stopped. Lyra was singing Happy Birthday song to him. Tuan was looking everywhere for his sister until she came out while still singing the song for him. He swam up to her and waited until she finished singing. She smiled at him and finished the song. "Happy Birthday my brother." Tuan was smiling from ear to ear because his sister is the best present he could ever have. Everyone was surprised including the special boy. Lyra told him to go to his presents. She will be around for a little longer before heading back out. She looked up towards the sea and hoped Jameson is okay.
 
Jameson walked around the forest a bit making sure to stay within eye sight of his camp so that he wouldn't get lost. When he finally had enough he went back to camp. While he was at camp all he could do was think about Lyra and nothing else.
 
Lyra heard someone call her name and she rushed over and chatted with the person. As the sea started to get a little darker the party started to end. She helped clean up. She felt someone watching her. Lyra paid him or her no mind. The clean up was done very quickly. She put her hands on her hips and said "Booyah!" Everyone was happy.
 
As it grew darker and darker he began to wonder if he was going to see Lyra again or if this was going to be the last. He checked his traps and cooked his medium sized fish before setting down to eat it.
 
Lyra saw the water grew darker. She went to say bye to everyone and will be later tonight. She swam all the way up to the of the sea. She hope he would be awake. Her head broke through the seawater. She swam closer to where he is located. Lyra saw him sitting down and eating his food that his traps caught for the day. She moved a little closer to him but made sure to stay where the water is.
 
"You know you do not have to stay in the water if there is something wrong with your bottom half I won't make fun or make you feel any embarrassment." Jameson said as he look towards her scooting over for her. "I am glad we met today." He said pausing a bit before saying "I also haven't been able to get you out of my mind since then. I hope I am not being to forward but For some reason I felt a connection between us and I feel that it would strengthen our connection if you didn't hide your lower half." He said trying not sound so demanding and let her know he accepted her no matter what.
 
I felt a tingle all over my body as I am still in the water by his words. I cover my face with both of my hands and try to catch my breath before speaking. I notice he scoots closer to me.

As she put her hands down and spoke to him with a soft and gentle voice. I turn to look at you.
"Jameson, I could not get you out of my mind while I was away either." I do not mind you being straightforward with me. I like it when a person is forward with me. My cheeks and part of my nose turn a little red. I move my tail around him and bring it up in front of us. I smile at you while moving my fin around.
 
Back
Top