Ladies, Do you love older men?

Hi folks. 59 yr old guy. Trying to stay warm. Got 7 inches of snow and going to be in single digits. Brrrr. Anyone want to warm me up! :D

I am a mature woman who really appreciates a mature man who loves spending hours wors hipping me and being worshipped.:rose:

Def a Hot Cocoa kinda morning here ! Good morning to all out there in the frozen tundra.......
This is SC and we are at 18 degrees? Gonna find me that sexxy engineer type to warm my buns this morning......amongst other things:D

fma20fma, LegallyBlonde, & SSN; I have an electronic fireplace, a working Korig machine & coffee, hot chocolate, tea mixes!!

older men...

fascinate me. I would love to experience a mature man. i would share with a couple too. i love their outlook on life and where they are mentally, physically and sexually. =)

z

fascinate me. I would love to experience a mature man. i would share with a couple too. i love their outlook on life and where they are mentally, physically and sexually. =)

z
Welcome to our little thread on Lit.

Def a Hot Cocoa kinda morning here ! Good morning to all out there in the frozen tundra.......
This is SC and we are at 18 degrees? Gonna find me that sexxy engineer type to warm my buns this morning......amongst other things:D

Hey SSN, I know you wouldn't be on here if you didn't like us older guy and we sure appreciate it. Now I see you like engineers. You probably didn't know it, but I am a retired engineer. I'm good at warming buns......amongst other things. Sounds like we need to warm each other.:D

It got down to 12 degree here in AL last night. BBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

older men..

thinking of his sensual touch, made me melt when he came near. he had the confidence of experience. with maturity comes confidence. his experience was electric...

soft kisses... on my face, lips, ears and neck... tongues entwine...

gentle caresses on my back... moving slowly to my breasts. exciting my nipples and making me moist...

kissing and licking down my chest... lips on my breasts and sweet suckling on my hard and excited nipples...

excitement and quick breaths... my fingers feel your face.. holding you in place by your ears...

kiss me, touch me... feel me...

your warm breath on my mound... soft tongue strokes moving further towards the center of my...

i'm excited... swollen... my moisture is flowing...

aaaahh! your first touch. sliding through my valley of wet, thick cream... fingers touching... sliding... you cup me in your hand and extend my excitement...

oh! god! please slide in to me.

fingers... yeesss your magic fingers...

z

thinking of his sensual touch, made me melt when he came near. he had the confidence of experience. with maturity comes confidence. his experience was electric...

soft kisses... on my face, lips, ears and neck... tongues entwine...

gentle caresses on my back... moving slowly to my breasts. exciting my nipples and making me moist...

kissing and licking down my chest... lips on my breasts and sweet suckling on my hard and excited nipples...

excitement and quick breaths... my fingers feel your face.. holding you in place by your ears...

kiss me, touch me... feel me...

your warm breath on my mound... soft tongue strokes moving further towards the center of my...

i'm excited... swollen... my moisture is flowing...

aaaahh! your first touch. sliding through my valley of wet, thick cream... fingers touching... sliding... you cup me in your hand and extend my excitement...

oh! god! please slide in to me.

fingers... yeesss your magic fingers...

z
WOW,Z924M, very sexy prose, fma2fma, good morning!!

Back