Do lit women have more stamina?

htester

Really Really Experienced
Although I'm typically on par with my in person partners, I noticed that I usually outlast my lit partners. Is it because I crossed the 40 threshold (and my hormones turned me into a jackhammer bunny) or is it something else? I know that some guys once they cum, they're done, but has anyone else noticed that?

nah, the partnering is not correct is all

one needs to have an equal sex partner or it just wont work out

No, it’s because they’re just not that in to you. When they give a shit, they stay engaged.

It sounds harsh but is a kindness. People avoid conflict and bad news at all costs. I wish I had a dollar for every internet person and long distance lover who should have just told me the feelings were not mutual.

An imbalance in time and attention is usually a red flag.

The message, once again, is that men on Lit are really bad news and should never be considered potential sex partners.

Honestly:

When was the last time you connected with someone here and thought to yourself, “Wow, what a happy, warm, bright, thoughtful, remarkable human... I wonder if he/she/they would like to meet my [person in your life you care deeply for]?

For me it happened exactly once in nearly twenty years.

Although I'm typically on par with my in person partners, I noticed that I usually outlast my lit partners. Is it because I crossed the 40 threshold (and my hormones turned me into a jackhammer bunny) or is it something else? I know that some guys once they cum, they're done, but has anyone else noticed that?

In retrospect, my shitty response is all about me (and my own upset) and not about you, your relationships or your post at all. Sorry about that.

What do you mean outlast? Are you saying when you mutually masturbate by phone or Skype or text or (?) with people from here that you want to keep talking or playing longer and they usually finish and bail (quit responding) before you’re ready for them to go?

(Sorry if my terminology is all wrong. I haven’t had a sexual relationship on this site in years. I don’t know how the kids are doing it these days.)

I have outlasted anyone I've been with IRL. My best lover even broke down once and told me, "I'm a man! Not a machine!" I felt bad then. We would typically have sex for two or three days straight, taking little breaks here and there for sleep, food and the like. I was about 25 then and he was about 40.

I have never been with any Lit. guys IRL for sex but I did meet one and another is my daughter's friend. He's also gay. Anyway... It's more difficult for me now in terms of phone or sexting because of my schedule. So while I could still keep going on and on, something in my RL or his usually means that we have to stop what we are doing. In some cases I think they could keep going. Perhaps in other cases not.

In retrospect, my shitty response is all about me (and my own upset) and not about you, your relationships or your post at all. Sorry about that.

What do you mean outlast? Are you saying when you mutually masturbate by phone or Skype or text or (?) with people from here that you want to keep talking or playing longer and they usually finish and bail (quit responding) before you’re ready for them to go?

(Sorry if my terminology is all wrong. I haven’t had a sexual relationship on this site in years. I don’t know how the kids are doing it these days.)

Hey Psyche - I figured out you probably misread the initial message, but I appreciate your re-posting again.

Most of the people I interacted with have been generous in giving me the type of sessions I enjoy. But, once, I had a twenty minute session. I asked the person later what I could've done to prolong it and he wasn't interested in that.

That started me thinking. I can go for awhile. Even when I hit the O, I can still keep going. So, am I turning into a nymphomaniac slut bunny (which isn't too bad), is it age (my Dr wasn't phased when I mentioned my increased masturbation) or am I just lasting naturally longer than my partners? So, I wondered if any lit females had that experience, as well. Do they feel as if they can keep going after the initial O? But, if there are guys who feel they can keep going after the initial O, I wouldn't mind hearing from them as well.

In regards to my unasked question that you answered Sex, I'm slowly accepting that some 'lit-relationships' aren't necessarily permanent. While I prefer having a close circle of lit friends that I interact with, sometimes it just doesn't shake out that way. While I do have one lit-friendship that's continued, I'm slowly (albeit poorly when I'm horny) understanding if I don't hear back from a lit friend to just wish them well ;) But, I appreciate your comments, Psyche, all the same ;)

However, for this post, the topic at hand just wants to know if people notice they can keep going after the initial O, with their lit partner, or am I just a sexual aberration? ;)

Last edited:
I have outlasted anyone I've been with IRL. My best lover even broke down once and told me, "I'm a man! Not a machine!" I felt bad then. We would typically have sex for two or three days straight, taking little breaks here and there for sleep, food and the like. I was about 25 then and he was about 40.

That's good to hear, Jada. I haven't met with anyone in person from lit, but the guys I dated in my 30s typically had the same stamina as me (if not a bit moreso ).

I'm not complaining about any of my lit partners. They've been very generous. But, I've discovered that even after awesome sessions, I could still keep going (probably twice as long, even after long sessions) - It's good to know my vagina isn't some voracious swamp monster swallowing men whole :)

My previous response may have been a bit sarcastic. Of course, I have a wife who may think it's the smartest thing I've ever said.

But seriously, isn't this a historic complaint about the male of the species apart from Lit? The guy who only cares about his own orgasm, and rolls over and goes to sleep as soon as he's achieved it, is practically a stock character.

And if that's a potential issue in a marriage or a RL relationship, the risks of it happening with someone you only know online have got to be higher, it seems to me.

Ha. Maybe I hold lit up to higher standards ;)

Seriously, I've had great experiences. But, b/c lit is allegedly full of oversexed dudes complaining about not meeting enough women/having enough sex/having enough interesting sex, after the brief encounter I had awhile back, I started to wonder if I was too horny.

Note: None of my litfriends ever called me an oversexed fiend, but since I love frequent encounters with trusted folk, I started to wonder if I was ;)

Last edited:

This!!!!! Speaking from experience I had met an amazing woman a while ago and it was the best sex I ever had. Surpassed both our expectations because I really thought I was going to be knocked out after 45mins but surprised I was still up 4 hours later.

It all comes down to partner compatibility more so than stamina. Stamina is so subjective.

Hey Psyche - I figured out you probably misread the initial message, but I appreciate your re-posting again.

Most of the people I interacted with have been generous in giving me the type of sessions I enjoy. But, once, I had a twenty minute session. I asked the person later what I could've done to prolong it and he wasn't interested in that.

That started me thinking. I can go for awhile. Even when I hit the O, I can still keep going. So, am I turning into a nymphomaniac slut bunny (which isn't too bad), is it age (my Dr wasn't phased when I mentioned my increased masturbation) or am I just lasting naturally longer than my partners? So, I wondered if any lit females had that experience, as well. Do they feel as if they can keep going after the initial O? But, if there are guys who feel they can keep going after the initial O, I wouldn't mind hearing from them as well.

In regards to my unasked question that you answered Sex, I'm slowly accepting that some 'lit-relationships' aren't necessarily permanent. While I prefer having a close circle of lit friends that I interact with, sometimes it just doesn't shake out that way. While I do have one lit-friendship that's continued, I'm slowly (albeit poorly when I'm horny) understanding if I don't hear back from a lit friend to just wish them well ;) But, I appreciate your comments, Psyche, all the same ;)

However, for this post, the topic at hand just wants to know if people notice they can keep going after the initial O, with their lit partner, or am I just a sexual aberration? ;)

Woman can keep going after they come, but not all men can.
Also I have noticed that men change sexually as they age, some get better, but also their refractory period gets longer so they can't bounce back as quickly.
Their ability to literally fuck all night often decreases. Some guys have other skills sets at their disposal to prolong sex, and continue providing orgasms to their partners. I am usually lucky that my partners and I are well matched, but I have checked a lot of guys here out. I have an old ad that pretty much spells out what I want and what I like, so maybe they are self selective.
I still have a small circle of Lit friends I interact with, some for 10-15 yrs, but I don't interact with them on Lit much, if at all. We are on Skype, whatsapp, facebook, email, real life.
Lit is like any other place, you meet people you become friends, some wax and wane then reappear, some disappear, and some stay. As we age, life really gets in the way of friendships just because sometimes you literally don't have the time and energy to handle work, the older generation, the younger generation, your own health and everything else. This can effect sex too.

Back