Kik room

Hi if this is still going count me in. I'm a 30yo male. Kik is irishmarcus88

It’s cold where I’m from, lets heat it up

Hey y’all,

I’m thinking about getting my kik room up and running again for a few days. You could refer to post one for specific details but here’s the summary:

We’ve done this a few times, these get better and better. I keep it equal as much as possible male:female so that everyone has as much fun as possible.

All ages welcome. But, if you can’t control yourself, if you get a little too sassy, a little too pushy, or anyone is made to feel uncomfortable by you, you’ll be bounced right away.

That having been said: this room gets hot, lit users cumming together, sub/Dom, one on one, group sex sometimes...you have to experience it to understand it.

THIS ROOM IS FOR THE KINKY, PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO CHAT, PLAY, LAUGH, CUM. We’ve had a lot of fun in these rooms.

PM me your kik user name and sex and if we can get enough people interested, i’ll Open up the room and away we go.

Talk soon LIT community,

JT

whenever this, or similar comes up, I'm always interested in joining in. However, being UK based might get in the way with being in the room at the right time. I feel like i'd end up playing with myself on my own :S

Room back on today! Let’s play!

We’ve got a very equal room right now, believe it or not, I need more men, and if any other women join, we’ll need a lot more! So PM me your kik if you want to check out or LIT KIK kinky room.

JT

We’ve got a very equal room right now, believe it or not, I need more men, and if any other women join, we’ll need a lot more! So PM me your kik if you want to check out or LIT KIK kinky room.

JT

Please count me in! Smoothshavendad on kik.

JT
would love to join, kik is pierrot93101

Join group

I would love to join your group. Love to get to know people. We can just chat or get very naughty. Kik: smurfoncrack

The room is back on!

Lit men and women, our hot Kik group is back on. Post here or PM me if interested in joining! Trying to keep it equal men and women, drama free, it gets very fun, kinky and sexy there.

Chat soon,

JT

Kik room open for business

Sessions going now! We need men and women, read original post for details, this room gets going and gets going hot. Diving back in but will check my PMs. Equal numbers male and female, fun lit users only, problem children get banned 😉

I would love to join your group. I'm 49 male from ohio. Kik name is scotty6137

One on one

As much fun as the room is...and believe me the men and women in the room have a lot of fun, tonight from my on call room I’m more looking for one on one time with a woman between 25 and 55. I love to chat, and cyber, and be very kinky. I run a room with good success for a reason, I can be very fun. Im more of a dom if that’s your thing, you should drop me a PM with your Kik information and I’ll send a message. A lot can happen from a message ;)

If you’re curious and feeling kinky tonight, let me know.

JT

Back