H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

Moving or not?

Truth be known I have!!

Bonus points for photos!!!!

Yes, both moving/driving and as a passenger. The couple times I’ve done it driving it was on straight mostly deserted roads. Was just super horny and couldn’t wait. Incredibly dangerous but very arousing.
 
Yes. I've fingered myself during phone sex while parked, and also masturbated when in the passenger seat while my husband drove. Good memories!
 
It has happened a few times while sitting in my car on lunch break when a hot conversation or video would get the better of me.

*Note to self: Pick up another pack of kleenex for the next time the mood strikes
 
Who hasn't?

Several times -
one particular time comes to mind.
Driving from Houston to Florida with my then BF. He was driving and I had on a sun dress and no panties! We were going thru some back road areas and I was slightly horny - so turned in the seat facing him. Started playing with myself, he took awhile to notice what I was doing. He finally pulled off the road and reached over and helped me out. Another time on the same trip - I was driving and he teased me with him stroking himself. I reached over and helped him stroke until he came. :devil: luck stayed with us - no wrecks, but on the highway - I flashed several :kiss:
 
When you're going eight hours down the M6 on the way to another interminable family vacation, you need SOMETHING to pass the time. ;)
 
I've definitely done so a few times. Certainly a huge turn on for me. I've also masturbated in the back of a greyhound bus.
 
Long drive

Place my tablet between the steering wheel and guages, watch porn as I drive. Edge on the trip. Unfortunately driving solo.
 
I have, not to get to into detail,but perhaps shot the biggest load of my life masturbating while driving, 5 nice spurts all over the place
 
once, to keep myself awake on a long drive.

when i finally reached the point of orgasm i realised i needed something to stop my semen from getting everywhere... luckily i quickly found a paper towel nearby!
 
heck yes. Most of the time it was the normal 9-6 job but every once in a while a project made me stay til 11 or later. The 40 minute ride home was so boring sometimes I had to think of things to keep me awake and some of those were kinky thoughts. Before getting on the highway I'd pull over, take my pants off unbotton my shirt (or completely naked) and drive home. Then I'd pull over to a wooded area get out and jerk off. I always laughed the next morning when I'd pass that area and know what I did a few hours earlier.
 
On a long drive, I'll sometimes lie in the back of the car and masturbate whilst whomever is driving gets on with it. I get frustrated/bored very easily, so it's a nice way to blow off steam.
 
Back
Top