Snapchat Question

I use it, but mainly as a simple way to keep in touch with a few friends. Personally, I hate the filters, but many I know enjoy them. Bleh

I am well over 25 and I enjoy Snapchat. It is a fun way to connect with family and friends. :D

I'm 30 and myself and all my friends use it, it's harmless entertainment. Unfortunately the wife won't useven it for sexting

I just use skype. Dont like using my phone for for sending pics or camming. never know if phone acts up an it sends something to other contacts on your phone. someone might see something of you that you wouldnt want them too. Like that picture of your beautiful breasts you posted today mmm

I just use skype. Dont like using my phone for for sending pics or camming. never know if phone acts up an it sends something to other contacts on your phone. someone might see something of you that you wouldnt want them too.

Good point.

Yup

I do use snap chat, I'm 31. It's another fun way to send pictures. Instagram is more for family and friends and everyone I know. Snap chat has a more limited group

Does anybody over the age of 25 use Snapchat? Is it just a sexting app for teens and young adults?

49 male here and I use it. Sometimes for non sexual purposes. Like pictures and videos with my Norwegian friends across the ocean.

Or with my girlfriend, so far non sexual funny face and voice videos.

It is great for sending video clips since they tend to be large files that email won't allow. Downfall the video and photos disappear after viewing

A friendly back n forth snap chat turned to flirting and ended with sex. Didn't intend it to go that way but it did. We still share pics and Hubby loves taking the pics and encourages me to continue the fun.

Wifey told me I should get Snapchat. I’m not quite sure that’s a good idea. Or maybe it is...:devil:

Back