The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

TxRad

Dirty Old Man
The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 3

Come on in. Take a seat up here at the counter or at a table out in the middle of the room or back in the corner, whichever suits you best.

We serve coffee but remember this ain't Starbucks. It only comes in black. What you do with it after that is you're own problem.

If you play nice the waitresses (If I ever get any) might spice it for you.

If you have a new story you're proud of post a link. Post a link even if you're not proud of it. It'll give everyone something to talk about.

No fighting and no trolling. I'd hate to have the AH Mod toss your ass out of here. Flirting will be tolerated to a point and then you can rent a room out back if you need to carry thing farther.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

Come on in. Take a seat up here at the counter or at a table out in the middle of the room or back in the corner, whichever suits you best.

We serve coffee but remember this ain't Starbucks. It only comes in black. What you do with it after that is you're own problem.

If you play nice the waitresses (If I ever get any) might spice it for you.

If you have a new story you're proud of post a link. Post a link even if you're not proud of it. It'll give everyone something to talk about.

No fighting and no trolling. I'd hate to have the AH Mod toss your ass out of here. Flirting will be tolerated to a point and then you can rent a room out back if you need to carry thing farther.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

Flirting? Never!

True but, and there is always a butt, I have things in there I want to keep. I'd put them in a folder but... I'd misplace the folder. :eek:

Not that box, although the word doesn't sound very sexy.

Eating icecream and watching the post count increment.

If I didn't know any better..........

Did you know some places are now calling Neapolitan ice cream Banana Splits? Like what a totally barbaric way to destroy perfectly good ice cream. No bananas. No chocolate syrup. A real do it yourselfer. How rude!

Also, they have dill pickles in those preservative packets - the bestest ever! ;)

Not that box, although the word doesn't sound very sexy.

You want sexy?

joey2.gif

Couldn't resist. :cool:

Not sexy.

Just a little? :D What are ya middle naming me for?!

Hope all is well with everyone this week. It's been a long week here. I'm trying to shake up my habits and make some changes so I'll be around but perhaps a little less than I have been. :rose:

Hope all is well with everyone this week. It's been a long week here. I'm trying to shake up my habits and make some changes so I'll be around but perhaps a little less than I have been. :rose:

Hey - the magic, magic eyes didn't go entirely away!

And the week seems a little warmer...

Hey - the magic, magic eyes didn't go entirely away!

And the week seems a little warmer...

Here in the UK, the weather is definitely warming up, and we have a bank holiday as well on Monday.

Whooo hoooo

Whilst not a scorcher, it will certainly be warm and dry :)

Here in the UK, the weather is definitely warming up, and we have a bank holiday as well on Monday.

Whooo hoooo

Whilst not a scorcher, it will certainly be warm and dry :)

Thick cloud & light winds.
I need coffee. . . .

Thick cloud & light winds.
I need coffee. . . .

One coffee coming up.

80% chance of rain today and 60 tonight. 50% for tomorrow. Still fairly warm but I have things I need to do outside. :rolleyes:

Fresh coffee for the morning crew.

Smells better, too. I guess he finally got rid of the troll in the basement.

Love the smell of a fresh coat of paint. Reminds me of a bygone cafe I used to do a lot of my writing in. The day they closed everyone went wild marking their memories with a little wall graffiti before it all got painted over. Still, it lives on beneath the surface.

Back