getting pregnant stories

zex95966

Lover
Maybe I'm a bit weird but I'd like to read more stories where the girl ends up pregnant after the sex. I'd personally prefer if it was after cheating but it doesn't have to be.

If you know of any hot stories that do this I'd like to hear about em. It can be just a regular married couple where the woman cheats the one time and ends up pregnant from it, or it can be something a little more... taboo like the sons father screwing his wife and getting her pregnant or a guy screwing his best friends daughter.

I agree that is hot especially the scenarios you mentioned.

I like the idea of an innocent young wife who in a moment of weakness does something she shouldn't and as a result ends up carrying another mans child.

There are quite a few stories on this site that deal with impregnation, but many I've found don't do it for me for one reason or another.

I do have a few partial stories in my files and hopefully can start working on them again. I generally write them for myself since they'll usually be bombed by idiots who can't separate fantasy from reality, but I'll post them anyway when they get polished.

Here is a link to one of my stories that you might like.

http://www.literotica.com/s/car-trouble-19

Last edited:
I agree that is hot, especially the scenarios you mentioned.

I like the idea of an innocent young wife who in a moment of weakness does something she shouldn't and as a result ends up carrying another mans child.

There are quite a few stories on this site that deal with impregnation, but many I've found don't do it for me for one reason or another.

I love those stories, but unfortunately, I have trouble finding them. When I do - and rather like yourself - 'they don't do it for me for one reason or another'

I like seducers rather than bullies and I don't like it when the seducer shares his conquest with his friends.

As for the wife, I like her to be the innocent, conservative 'lady next door' type who doesn't approve of extramarital affairs, but is faced with a charmer who eventually wears down her strong resistance, opening up her lust, which conquers her sensibilities.

And the husband? I'd rather he DIDN'T encourage his wife to stray or approve of her infidelity. He may well reluctantly get off on his wife's duplicity, though he hates this being the case, but can't help himself. He loves her and wants her back. He gets her back, but at a price. He has to raise the other man's child as his own.

Any recommendations, anyone?

Last edited:
I love those stories, but unfortunately, I have trouble finding them. When I do - and rather like yourself - 'they don't do it for me for one reason or another'

I like seducers rather than bullies and I don't like it when the seducer shares his conquest with his friends.

As for the wife, I like her to be the innocent, conservative 'lady next door' type who doesn't approve of extramarital affairs, but is faced with a charmer who eventually wears down her strong resistance, opening up her lust, which conquers her sensibilities.

And the husband? I'd rather he DIDN'T encourage his wife to stray or approve of her infidelity. He may well reluctantly get off on his wife's duplicity, though he hates this being the case, but can't help himself. He loves her and wants her back. He gets her back, but at a price. He has to raise the other man's child as his own.

Any recommendations, anyone?

I agree with you on all these points. Nothing takes me out of a story like a husband finding out about his wife and getting turned on by it. I prefer stories where the husband does not find out or even suspects what has happened, though the door should be open to the possibility.

I also like the idea of the "bad boy" being the seducer and the woman falling for him because he represents everything she had avoided in life. While the woman can ignore a charmer, if he is a little rough around the edges, that's when her lust takes over.

Unfortunately, I've not found much that fits my interests. This is why I have written a few of my own and posted them. They are definitely not great writing, but I like them. I also have several stories that have not been finished that touch on these themes. If you like, you can PM me any ideas or suggestions of scenes or ideas you may have. It may encourage me to finish some of these. :D

I have a couple of stories that feature conception sex.

Witches Rising is basically a five-way orgy that results in four pregnancies, though there's no cheating involved. There's a little magic involved, but mostly it's about the sex.

The Curse Of Arnford Manor is an erotic horror story with a couple of cheating sex scenes that result in pregnancies. Various gruesome consequences ensue...

I was working on a story a while back about a career cat burglar who used to babysit her young niece and began to feel the maternal urges kicking in. One night, her target is a married couple's home and the wife is out of town on business. Rather than simply cleaning out the house while the husband sleeps, she decides to get him hard, and have sex with him, figuring he'd be too consumed with arousal to resist by the time he woke up and realized a strange woman was on top of him.

I liked the psychology of this story because the burglar was a compulsive kleptomaniac - everything in her home was bought with ill gotten money, everything in her home was proof of her ability to take anything she wanted from other people and get away with it. When her thoughts turned to motherhood, she realized the only way she'd ever be able to truly love a child was if he/she was the product of stolen sex.

But I never got around to finishing the story, though. If anyone wants to run with the idea, they're welcome to it.

ideas

This is a great thread that is giving me lots of story ideas.

Maybe I'm a bit weird but I'd like to read more stories where the girl ends up pregnant after the sex. I'd personally prefer if it was after cheating but it doesn't have to be.

If you know of any hot stories that do this I'd like to hear about em. It can be just a regular married couple where the woman cheats the one time and ends up pregnant from it, or it can be something a little more... taboo like the sons father screwing his wife and getting her pregnant or a guy screwing his best friends daughter.

How do you fancy one where the wife uses the "turkey baster" method because she thinks her husband can't do it for her?

http://www.literotica.com/s/secrets-and-lies

I like stories where a husband and wife are unable to get pregnant, so they talk it over and decide to have a friend assist them in natural insemination.

And the husband? I'd rather he DIDN'T encourage his wife to stray or approve of her infidelity.
Hmm, I'm the opposite, myself. I like the IR stories where the husband is really aroused by the idea of having sex with his wife while another man's biracial child is growing in her womb.

Though, I think hands-down the hottest impregnation stories I've ever read are self-cest ones, where a hermaphrodite character, or a female character who temporarily gains a male duplicate through some kind of magic, resulting in a child with only one parent. Regular incest impregnation can also be very hot; for example a biological parent with their child who wasn't raised by them, so there is no social parent-child bond between them. Or half-siblings in the same situation, they didn't grow up together.

Harry and his women.

I wrote a novella called Educating Harry in which about six or seven women end up pregnant to one guy. It's in 20 chapters and runs to in excess of 120,000 words. No IR, No incest - a series of straight relationships set in one town over the course of a single summer.

It takes a while to warm up so don't expect too much action early on. Find it here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/educating-harry-ch-01

19 of the 20 chapters got red H's.

I like stories where a husband and wife are unable to get pregnant, so they talk it over and decide to have a friend assist them in natural insemination.
Yes, the ability of the husband to watch the other man mount & prepare to enter his wife's sweet pussy & bang the hell out of her, to inseminate her with his seed, is very sexy.

As a "reward" for the friend, they allow him to engage in prolonged lovemaking.

The wife looks lovingly into his eyes as he slowly slides it into her very wet pussy, which sooo craves him.

As he pushes into her, the husband watches as she closes her eyes.
He gets horny watching her wrap her arms around him as he drills deeper.

They kiss passionately as he moves in & out of her sweet pussy, which is now all his.

After about 15 minutes of hard fucking, he's reached the point of no return.
She feels him spasming & knows the moment of impregnation is about to cum. :)

He wraps his arms around her tightly as he makes his final thrusts.
She feels his penis spasming & feels him conquer her pussy with his spermy cum.

What about direct incest? I write incest/taboo stories and pregnancy is a theme I’ve returned to on a few occasions. But full-blown incestuous pregnancy would be a step too far for you?

Back