The Grail Wars ( Closed)

Rin smiled while hearing him out and it did all make sense. After all, no one knows what she does behind closed doors and it isn't like she has many friends that she would go blabbing her personal life off to. It made her happy to know that it didn't bother him either, of course she didn't picture him as being the submissive type to begin with. For being a servant, he did have a dominating personality to him that she found strangely arousing.

"Being like that everywhere we go would depend on you I suppose. If you start something, I might not be able to control the results."

Sticking her tongue out playfully after saying that, she had no plans to provoke future situations. He wants to be the dominate one in this relationship, what she does in that nature will be up to him. Of course, she wasn't about to tell him that part.

"And no, I wouldn't want to change what happened. I just wasn't expecting to feel the way it did is all. I'm not used to letting go like that. I enjoyed it though."
 
Archer looked to her as she relaxed and certainly seemed to like what had happened, which he was quite pleased over.

Even as she said that though he gave her a curious look but nodded. " I understand." He remarked with a devious smile, though it was light hearted and playful at the same time.

When she admitted that she didn't want anything to change however he let out a breath with a soft smile and nodded. " Good, I am glad." He admitted gently though he added softly.

" Let's get some rest, and when we wake, we can decide what to do then." He remarked with a soft smile, hoping that she liked that idea... he was sure she was tired, though he had a feeling he would 'demand' much more from her in the future, he had a good feeling that she wouldn't mind too much!
 
Rin was exhausted from all the excitement and yet her thoughts wouldn't let her rest easy. He made everything sound so simple and she knew deep down that they weren't. Already it became difficult to not get attached to him, he was her first after all. If things went in a direction to where one of the died, or she didn't win this war, all would be lost. At least in her mind it seemed that way.

"I am tired yes, though I don't think I can sleep right now. I don't get move from your arms either. Though, if you want to rest, I can leave for a while."

Right after saying that she leaned in and kissed him before he could respond, slightly hoping that he didn't want her to leave either. She felt right and comfortable wrapped in his arms and didn't want this moment to end any time soon.
 
Archer smiled as the light in her eyes certainly showed a mixture of fatigue as well as thoughtfulness as well. As she said that about being tired but not wanting to sleep, when she offered to leave he gave her a reciprocative squeeze and shook his head.

" Not a chance." He purred to her, and even as she kissed him, he grumbled and kissed her right back, crushing her against him happily, though he rolled atop her and drowned her in kisses, demanding silently that she submit and enjoy the small time that nothing else mattered!
 
Rin giggled when he 'attacked' her with overwhelming kisses and wrapped her legs around him. There being no argument from her what so ever and slowly she did begin to submit. Not that she really wanted to fight it this time, just being in arms made her want to submit.

"You are going to make it impossible to leave this room now aren't you?"

She teased in between kisses and laughing.
 
Archer grinned as she giggled, and even as he 'made' her submit to his desires, he could not help but groan though he looked to her as she asked that.

" Oh no, you're going to leave the room, I fully plan to own you in every room of this house at some point." He grumbled against her lips, though he was hardening, his thick long length rubbing along her smooth flat belly near her pussy, his heavy balls tantalizing the outer lips of her cunt.

" Besides, I don't hear a complaint." He teasingly replied as he deepened the kiss, his tongue pressing into her mouth, cutting off any witty retort that she may have had at all!
 
Rin smiled while being dominated by his kisses and she didn't try to fight the smothering kisses either. They made the world around her melt away as if nothing bad could ever possibly happen, chasing all the negative thoughts away. That smile grew a little more when she felt how hard he was getting again, just as she was sure he felt refreshed wetness coming from her.

Rin clawed down the length of his spine, not hard enough to break skin, just enough to make his squirm and growl, leaving red trails to follow after her nails. And she liked the growling sounds he made from it, which in turn, made her slowly claw down his back again.
 
Archer knew once the Wars began that times like this would be truly a luxury, but for once he was thankful that she summoned him early, it gave them time to share moments like these!

As she clawed down his back he hissed and groaned in response, but realizing that she wasn't trying to claw him deeply, he grew even harder from the scratching, and even as she slowly did it a second time, some pre-cum dribbled onto her smooth belly. His lips moved along her jaw to her ear, licking the lobe as he shifted so that the thickly veined length of his cock rubbed right against her clit, his eyes on her as he moved his hands and worked to 'capture' her hands, though he let her claw him a few times before he pinned her hands down, 'trapping' her beneath him as he moved down to 'attack' her lovely breasts and nipples!
 
That lustful glaze burned deeply in her eyes the more he brought out the burning desire for more. Little pouty whimpers escaped as he pinned her arms down, though the whimpering were replaced by deep moans as he attacked the hard nipples. She was trying to position herself that would allow him to 'accidentally' slip into her depths, yet the way he had her pinned made that impossible.

He was taunting her into a frenzy of sensations, she writhed beneath him and with her best effort was rolling her clit against the hardness. No matter how she writhed and rolled that edge kept just out of reach and he could see that she was trying to reach that edge. Though, the stubborn side of her refused to beg for it just yet, simply trying to take what she wanted instead.
 
He grinned as she let out those little whimpers and even as she changed her 'tune' when he attacked her hard little nipples, he 'played' with her by teasing her with the length of his cock.

He could tell what she wanted, and even as she writhed and tried her best, he 'accidentally' let her push herself up and onto his cock, his thickly veined cock pressing into her as he instinctively bit down on her nipple and pulled on it roughly, his hips in response thrusting forwards, burying himself into her in one deliciously rough fell swoop!
 
Those soft little whimpers quickly turned into a mixture of pain and pleasurable cries filling the room. Though it may have been what she wanted, it still felt strange to have a cock buried inside, especially since still being tender from earlier. It also did feel incredible as well, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and trying to get him deeper.

Her back tried to arch towards the painful bite on the nipple, though his body weight and having arms pinned down kept the movements limited. Rin seemed to respond so beautifully to the small amount of pain and it almost made her climax instantly, the way she is squeezing tightly around his cock indicated she will cum within seconds.
 
Archer honestly thrived off those whimpers, the mixture of pain and pleasure, her pussy felt truly and incredibly tight... and even as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he thrust, filling her with all of his cock with no hesitation, and even as she spasmed around him, he looked to her.

As her back tried to arch though he grinned, and seeing how she reacted to the pain, he gave the held nub a twist, watching the way her body thrived on both pleasure and pain. Even as she spasmed so tightly though he looked to her.

" That's it, cum for me, all over my cock like the slut you are." He purred as his hips began to slowly thrust, fucking her as he tormented one nipple then the other, his cock pleasuring her so intensely, she was amazing!
 
Rin started to understand what that whole 'pleasure and pain' theory meant, something she never understood before. At the same time, she can only assume that this is just the beginning too, wondering just how far he will take her down this path. Almost afraid that he will be the one that will make her darker fantasies come true.


Rin didn't think it would be possible to cum from having her nipples played with and yet, here she is, one orgasm rolling into the next as he tortured the hard nipples. The slow thrusting hit that sweet spot deep within her, though it wasn't enough to make her cum from that, the motion only teased her. Though, her eyes told him that she is loving every second of it.

The only response she could muster up were painful little whimpers, mixed with deep groans towards the thrusts. She wanted to beg for more torturing, though she wasn't quite sure what exactly it is she wanted. He already had her pinned down, feasting on her extremely sensitive nipples and thrusting in a teasing manner. In reality that would be enough for most people, yet, Rin wanted to experience more.

"I... I wish... for you to truly... dominate me. I want to be yours... in every way. I need to feel what it is like.... to truly not be in control. To give it all up... even for a little while. Please... Master."
 
Archer grinned as she seemed unable to control her own desires, and even as she seemed almost frightened by her own desires, he didn't really give her much of a choice in the matter. Her eyes were the ultimate sign that this was all right however, so he didn't stop.

As she couldn't seem to come up with any insightful comments, Archer groaned as she seemed to be enjoying it all. As she said that though he looked to her and smirked as she begged for such dominance. " All right slut." He mused, though he didn't have the same powers as other servants, he seemed to pause in his thrusting of her delightful pussy, considering his options.

" Do you have rope?" He finally asked, it would be simple, more than likely available in an easy amount of time, and Archer could use it to do what he wanted with her, which was namely to immobilize her completely!
 
She whimpered when he stopped moving, naturally she kept trying to move beneath him with little improvement on the situation. The mention of rope made her pause though, not being quite what she expected to hear at first. Taking a moment to consider where some rope would be, she finally answered with some hesitation.

"Yes, I have some, down in the closet underneath the stairs."

It wasn't that she was all that frighten of the idea of using rope, the hesitation mostly came from curiosity, wondering what exactly he had up his sleeve. The natural fear was there of course, initially uncertain of the idea, although curiosity consumed most of that fear. After all, being completely helpless was in fact her idea.

"Would you like me to go get it for you?"
 
He had to smirk when she whimpered, and even as her hips kept trying to hump lewdly onto his cock, he looked to her as she seemed to pause.

As she seemed to contemplate the situation though he grinned when she did ask that. " Oh I do, I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind, and besides, if you want to be completely helpless, you're going to need to be tied up."

He was going in 'head first' and since she had been the one to 'beg' for it he was sure that she was going to go with it as well. For now he pulled back, emptying her of his big thick throbbing cock as he watched her hungrily.

" Go, before I change my mind and pin you down right here." He teased challengingly.
 
Rin almost instantly regretted saying anything since naturally he had to pull out and let her up. With a half hearted growl she got up with half a mind to stay and see if he would pin her down again. Instead of meeting his challenge however, she got off the bed as a little shiver of excitement raced up her spine.

"Yes Master...


She said just before sticking her tongue out. Even though she didn't want to leave, he did make a request and since she wasn't in control right now, she had to obey it.

It took her a few moments to actually find the rope buried in the back and inside a box, if she had known it was that buried she would have said no. One her way back though she stopped in another room real quick, grabbing a red and purple sleeping blindfolds that her mom used to wear.

Just before she stepped in the door of her own room, she put the blind fold on and carefully found her way into the room. Not going very far, since she couldn't see, Rin got onto her knees and presented the black rope with both hands held up to him.

"Will this work, it is all I have Master..."
 
He smirked as she seemed to truly regret saying anything, but so long as she moved quickly, well she wouldn't be empty for long. Besides, there had to be a thrill to having what she asked for about to come to 'life'.

As she said that and stuck her tongue out, he smirked and simply waved her off. As she left though Archer hopped to his feet and making his way to her dresser, he did scrounge around. Finding a few items such as a single belt, a soft silken sash and some stockings in the bottom, he waited for her return.

When she crawled in he groaned, she able to hear the sound as he watched her. " That will do very well Rin." He purred as he moved and taking the rope, he touched the blindfold before he moved his fingers and traced her lips. " A nice touch..." He mused about the mask, but then he took hold of her hair and pulled her, guiding her towards the bed.

He was going to make her request a reality!
 
Rina licked over his fingers as they traced her lips, savoring the moment before the unknown happens. Which, that moment didn't last long as he gripped her hair and guided her to the bed. Feeling her way onto the bed and letting him guide her into the position he desired. The whole time her heart raced and there were moments when she wanted to back out of this.

It wasn't that she didn't trust him because she did. It was more due to the fact that this is all new to her and the loss of control honestly did scare her to a point. A mixture of fear and excitement rushed through her and she couldn't really focus on how she truly felt.

"If I need you to stop.... you will stop right?"

There is some hesitation in her question and she did pretty much knew the answer, she just needed to hear it more than anything.
 
Archer paused slightly when she asked that, though as he guided her up and onto the bed, he had her sit for a moment even though she was nude, blindfolded and in his 'grasp'. " Of course I will stop, but only if you really need it to stop." He replied, though considering further, his hand still held her hair, holding her there as he added.

" You should think of a word that you won't accidentally say as a stop word... if you truly cannot take any more and truly need to stop you may say it but everything will stop if you do Rin." He wanted her to feel safe, even as he would make her completely helpless and probably cause her 'pain' as well, she certainly seemed to respond to such things.

For now, while they spoke he released her hair and cutting the rope into four equal lengths, he looped one around her ankles and wrists, the ropes holding her limbs though she wasn't connected or tied down... yet.
 
Rin listened everything he was saying, giving a slight gasp as she felt the first rope fitting snug around her wrist, soon to follow the other wrist. She tried to think of a word to use, though the sensations surrounding her made it extremely difficult. Eventually she thought of a word just as he finished with the second ankle.

"Taz... That's the word I will use. He's my favorite cartoon character... I think it kind of fits the situation..."

A nervous giggle broke free when she said that, suddenly picturing Taz being all bound up and suddenly shredding the ropes. Of course she couldn't do that, though she also doubted that it'll come to that either. So far he has been nothing but caring and she trusted in what he told her.

"I understand that it will all stop.... I will try to let you know if something is too much before having to use that word."
 
Archer was patient with her, letting her consider which word she wanted before he continued, and even as she said that he looked curiously to her. " I do not know that character, but since you feel it is appropriate, we will go with that." He mused.

As she giggled though he smirked as she explained herself. He moved around though and sliding his hands beneath her arms he pushed her up and fully onto the bed, though as he pushed her he also pressed her down onto the bed, laying her down. Even as she said that though he nodded, not that she could see it.

" It will do my best to not overstep my bounds, however we are discovering your desires, so I will not listen to some half pleadings." He remarked, he moving to straddle her belly his thick rampant cock bounced upon her belly as he pushed her hands above her head and tying them together, he stretched them up and connected them to the headboard as well.

Once he was done with that he moved off her, though kneeling by her side, he took one of her legs and lifting it up, he used the rope and tied it to the outside of the bed frame by her head, slowly he pulled it tight so that her leg was lifted up and stretched out, bound and helpless. As he did he then moved to the other and did the same, so that when he was done her hips were elevated, displaying both her pussy and ass to his view along with restraining her utterly, just as she had asked!
 
"I will have to show you the cartoon sometime then."

Just as she said that though she felt him positioning her more on the bed and start to restrain her more. The short time she felt the hard cock on her belly, she tried to writhe enough to tease him as he worked on her hands. The whole time her heart raced and her breathing picked up the more exposed he made her feel.

Though when he moved and proceeded with her legs, feeling the position he tied them in, a tiny panic attack slipped into the back of her mind. She could feel his eyes roaming over the exposure the position held her in, even though she didn't say a word to stop him, she did bite her lower lip. The humiliating sensation it created made her blush a deep red from embarrassment and turning to hide her face against her stretched arm.

All the while her legs were trying to close, fighting against the rope as she squirmed around trying her best to hide from him. Though her drooling pussy gave her away, showing him just how much she is loving this.
 
He smirked as she said that, though he focused on his task right then. " I would like that, comparing to such characters would be very helpful." He remarked, though he was working on restraining her. Even as she tried to writhe enough to tease him, Archer flexed his abdominal muscles which caused his cock to 'bounce' upon her belly, letting her know he was well aware of what she was doing.

Even as he worked on her legs though, when they were tied he noticed how her legs were straining, pulling and trying to close, and yet as she turned her head, he didn't mind that she was trying to hide, there WAS no hiding, and besides, with how her arms cradled her head, she couldn't really even turn her head very far either. He liked the blush on her cheeks though and smiled as he watched her.

" You're mine." He purred as he ran his hands over the globes of her ass, feeling her straining muscles, soon he was playfully pinching the sensitive backs of her legs, watching how she jumped each time he touched her, enjoying the sight of her helplessly moving around.
 
Rin struggled to pull away from the pinching, fighting to keep from giggling as it was a very ticklish spot. Though she failed at everything she attempted, the hiding in her arms did no good, naturally she couldn't squirm away for the life of her and the giggles erupted without permission.

Despite trying to get away and fight, her pussy drooled that much more with refreshed excitement, the hard, swollen clit danced at every pinch. There was no denying, no matter how much she may want to, that this aroused her to no end and her body was loving each and every second of it.

Though to be playful in return, even if she was in no position to be playful, she grinned slightly.

"I think you have it backwards.... I summoned you... that makes you my servant... I'm the Master here.."

With that, she bit her lower lip wondering what the response to that will be, wishing she could see that gleam in his eyes knowing the true situation of things.
 
Back
Top