A Friendly Wager

Anna looked over at the open closet by Joe's bed. She was embarrassed that he'd seen them but George didn't seem to care. Maybe at least if he was asking her to get his shower caddy, they'd be out of Joe's sight. But his caveat made her freeze.

"Um...your roommate..." She started but the look George gave her said that Joe was not an obstacle and she suddenly felt like she was being shown off.

Blushing deeply, she turned her head, refusing to look at Joe. She shrugged out of the dress and let it fall to the ground, standing naked before both of them.

She quickly walked to the closet, and found both a towel and the caddy. She half held the towel over her front until she reached George's bed again.

George watched Joe's jaw drop in astonishment when Anna slipped off her sundress and stood naked in the middle of the room. He felt his balls tingle -- again -- watching her amazing ass as she walked across the room to his closet. Joe couldn't figure out where to look. She grabbed his shower caddy and towel and covered herself the best she could while she hurried back over to him.

He stood up and kissed her on the lips, soft and slow. He looked past her shoulder and saw Joe staring at her bare ass, then back at George, bewildered.

George stood up and slid his boxers down and off, then stood naked beside Anna. He took the shower caddy and then pulled the towel away from her. He slung the towel over his shoulder, then opened the door to his dorm room.

He walked into the hallway, stark naked, with his towel over one shoulder and his shower caddy in one hand. He held out his other hand to Anna.

"Well come on," he said with a mischievous grin.

Anna had no way of knowing what Joe's reaction was because she didn't dare look in his direction. George took the caddy from her and pulled the towel until she had no choice but to give it up.

He walked out into the hallway and reached a hand back for her. She gave him a stricken look. Not only had Joe seen her naked body, but who knew how many other guys would be walking down the halls.

"Well, come on!" George urged when she didn't move right away. Anna bit her lip, picked up her dress to half cover herself in lieu of the towel and took George's hand, allowing him to lead her out into the hallway.

She didn't see anyone right away, but she kept her head down as they walked. "If I'd have known you'd be parading me naked around your dorm for anyone to see, I'd have failed that test on purpose." She muttered to him, keeping her voice low.

Or would she have? Was there a small part of her that was starting to enjoy this? After all, George was just a guy and it was a silly bet. No one was forcing her to go through with this. Yet she did. What did that say about her?

She pushed the thoughts away, shrinking closer to George as she heard voices and footsteps in their vicinity.

"Give me that dress," George said, snatching it from her hand before tossing it back on to his bed and closing his door. "You've got the hottest ass on campus, Anna. No need to cover it up."

He took her hand and they walked hand in hand down the hall, both naked as the day they were born. At 7:30 on a Saturday morning, the hallway was pretty much empty. Right as they reached the community bathroom, the door slammed open and a seriously hungover dude stumbled into the hallway. He regained his balance and looked up, only to find Anna's tits right in his field of vision. His eyes widened as he focused on her nipples, then her shaved pussy, then her face. Then he looked over at George with a look of total astonishment on his face.

"What's up, Brad?" George said.

Brad looked between Anna's legs again. "Uh, not much, George, uh, what's up with you?"

"Not too much," George replied. He opened the door to the bathroom and let Anna walk in ahead of him. He smiled as he saw Brad stare at Anna's backside, then at George's dangling cock and balls, then back at George's face again. Brad looked like his head was starting to hurt even worse.

"Take it easy, Brad," George said, stepping into the community bathroom and closing the door behind him. He and Anna were alone.

Last edited:
Anna shrank in closer to George when the guy came out. George acted as if nothing unusual were going on while Anna kept her eyes on the floor.

Finally, they were inside the bathroom, alone. She glared fiercely at George. "Are you crazy? You think it's ok to parade me around so everyone can see me? God, some of Jake's friends live in this dorm, if they saw..." She shook her head. "Plus I don't really care for every one seeing me naked!"

She stood with her hands on her hips, staring hard at him.

George laughed, then circled his arm around Anna's waist and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to him. He kissed her passionately, and at the same time, slid two fingers deftly across her clit and into her pussy.

"Anna, my darling," he whispered in her ear, "if you hated that walk so much, then why is your pussy wet again? I think you liked those boys looking at you. I'll bet they're both jerking off right now, thinking about your hot little body. Oooh... I just felt a little pulse in your cunt, Anna. Do you like the idea of boys jacking off to you? I bet you do. Maybe we should make another bet?" he teased.

He slid his fingers out of her pussy and slowly circled her clit. "And if anyone tells Jake about it, you can just say you had no choice. I have absolute power, remember? You were powerless to do anything to obey my every perverted command. You had no way of resisting at all... right?"

He stepped back and grinned at her. "Now, where were we?" He looked around the bathroom and his eyes settled on the last stall--the stall where he had gone to jerk off the day before, before he decided to find Anna at the wing place.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Come over here, Anna," he said, walking into that far stall. He lifted the lid and stood in front of the toilet, then looked back at her. "Come hold my penis while I take a piss."

Last edited:
Anna gasped when George plunged his fingers deep in her pussy. Even she was surprised by how wet she was. The images of both Joe and Brad jerking off to thoughts of her was a little flattering, and maybe even hot.

She moaned and clung to him as he rubbed her engorged clit, spreading her juices around.

"I don't know...if Jake would see it that way..." She managed after George told her she could always tell him she had no choice. "I think he'd call bullshit on both of us..."

George stepped back then and just smiled and told her follow him. His next order surprised her. "Hold my penis while I pee."

She couldn't hide her look of disgust. Urine had always grossed her out. But it wasn't about that, she realized. It was about her servitude. She sighed and turned her head, biting her lip as she grasped his penis from behind, aiming it toward the bowl.

George's balls tingled as Anna's delicate hand curled around his penis.

"Don't turn your head away, Anna," George said. "Watch my cock."

He waited until she was watching, then let his urine release and flow from his penis. He didn't know if she was disgusted or fascinated. But there was something so... intimate about it.

She held his cock gently until he finished. He flushed the toilet and kissed her again.

"That was wonderful, Anna," he said. "Now let's take a shower."

He turned on the water full blast in the shower nearest the door. The hot water blasted out from the shower head.

"There's one good thing about these shitty dorms," he said, stepping into the shower. "Unlimited hot water and incredible water pressure."

He stepped into the water and let it cascade over him. He looked back at her.

"You better get in before somebody sees you!" he teased.

Anna forced herself to look at George's cock, watching him urinate. It wasn't as bad as she had envisioned. She let go when he'd finished and he turned to kiss her. His expression of gratitude actually made her feel good.

George turned away and turned on the shower. He stepped in, letting it wash over him. Anna watched him for a moment, taken by the sensual sight of the water cascading over his body. Not only was it incredibly sexy, but warm water beating down on her sounded like something she could really use right now.

Anna finally stepped into the shower, closing the curtain behind her. George took a step to the side to allow her to step under the stream of water. She moaned, closing her eyes and letting it fall over her. It felt wonderful. Just the right temperature and pressure, it felt like a much needed massage. For a moment, Anna was in heaven.

"This is incredible." She murmured. "The showers are nothing like this in my dorm."

George watched Anna stand under the powerful jets of water and smooth her wet hair back from her face, and he felt his cock start to swell and grow. Water had always turned him on... and Anna really, really turned him on.

He stepped into the streams with her and kissed her again, cupping both hands around her bare bottom and pulling her close. His penis continued to rise between her legs until it started to press against her pussy lips.

He stepped out of the water and took his shampoo and soap from the shower caddy. He held them out to her.

"I want you to wash me, Anna," he said. "Make me clean."

Last edited:
Anna returned George's kiss, moaning softly against his lips as he cupped her ass, their bodies pressed against one another's. She gasped when she felt his cock press against her pussy. So far, they had done no more than touching or oral and she'd thought that was as far as it would go. But now, she realized she craved more. She was tempted to raise her thigh around his hip and sink down on his thick cock. But thankfully, he stepped back before she could move.

"I want you to wash me, Anna," he said. "Make me clean." He held out his shampoo and soap to her.

She nodded and took it, swallowing back her sudden desire. "Alright." She took a step toward him and poured some shampoo into her hands. Then she reached up and started to lather it into his hair. She took her time, her breasts pressed to his chest as her fingers worked through his hair and massaged his scalp thoroughly.

When she was done, she reached for the soap, lathering it in her hands as well. She started with his chest, her palms and fingers working over his strong shoulders and pecs, over his abs, around his sides. Next came each arm, then she moved around him to get his back, admiring the way his muscles flexed under her fingers. She knelt, working each thigh down to his calves, the whole time careful now to touch the hard cock jutting from his pelvis.

When she'd otherwise finished soaping his entire body, she reached around from behind and grasped his cock. Her breasts pressed into his back, flush against him as she worked her soapy hand around his shaft. She gripped him firmly, stroking slowly to get every inch clean. Satisfied, she moved onto his balls, fingers massaging and rubbing them carefully.

Finally, she pulled back and smiled when he turned around. "All done."

George closed his eyes and held out his arms as Anna carefully shampooed his hair, rinsed it out, then went to work on his body. He moaned with pleasure as she soaped up his shoulders, arms, and chest, then worked lower. His cock stiffened and stood flat up against his belly as she worked the soap into his hips, legs, and calves. Then he gasped when he felt her hand reach around him and grip his hard cock. He looked down and watched her soapy hand stroke his dick slowly, then caress his balls. It was a heavenly experience.

Then she stepped back and smiled at him. "All done," she said.

He looked at her. "Anna, my dirty little slut, aren't you forgetting something?" he said. "I need you to get some more soap and scrub my asshole very thoroughly. It is the dirtiest part of my body and needs the most cleaning. And you may continue stroking my dick, just as you were, while you do it."

He turned away from her, placing both hands against the wall and spreading his legs slightly.

"Go to it, my little whore," he said over his shoulder.

Anna was a bit surprised at George's request. Or, not so much a request because she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to easily deny him. She raised an eyebrow as he placed both hands on the wall, presenting his ass to her. A very nice ass now that she had a good look at it.

After a moment, she lathered more soap in her hands, massaging it into his backside before spreading his cheeks. One hand slid between them, rubbing the soap in while she leaned forward and brought her other hand around to grasp his still hard cock in her soapy hand.

Anna stroked his thick shaft in her fist while the middle finger of her other hand found his puckered asshole. She rubbed her finger over it, massaging in a circle slowly. As her other fist pumped his dick, she gently pressed the soapy finger inward, carefully into his ass.

She watched for his reaction, unsure if it was something he found pleasurable or just an act he felt like making her do. She didn't press any deeper, only circling and soaping up his tight ass.

George waited to see what Anna would do. He knew he was pushing her out of her comfort zone, asking her to hold his dick while he pissed, and now telling her to clean his asshole. He wondered how far he could push her in this game. Were there any lines she wouldn't cross?

He moaned as he felt her hands soaping up his naked ass. He looked back at her and smiled, marveling at all that had happened in the last day. Less than 24 hours ago, Anna was the hot girl with the great ass in his psych study group. Now she was the complete and total focus and object of his desire.

He felt her fingers curling around his hard shaft again and looked down to watch. The sight of her delicate white hand sliding up and down his angry red cock was impossibly erotic. He closed his eyes as he felt her other hand on his ass.

And then he sucked in his breath sharply as he felt her fingertip slide across his anus. He looked back at her and she looked squarely in his eyes. He couldn't tell what she was thinking. Then he felt her finger rubbing little soapy circles around the rim of his asshole and his knees almost buckled. The combination of her firm grip on his cock and her finger gently teasing his asshole sent shock waves of pleasure up his spine.

And then he gasped when he felt Anna slowly push her finger into his ass. "Oh my God..." he muttered, looking back at her again. He had not specifically told her to do that--she had done that on her own, and that thought absolutely thrilled him. His asshole involuntarily clenched around her finger and his dick throbbed in her hand. He saw another flash image in his brain--he in a patient's gown and Anna in a tight, skimpy nurse's uniform, methodically fingering his ass and jerking his dick for a sperm sample.

He smiled. Well, Halloween isn't too far off...

His breathing was getting heavier and ragged. "Anna, that's so good," he said softly, looking back at her. "What are you doing to me?"

Last edited:
George's reactions answered Anna's question and she was actually enjoying making him moan. She just smiled when he looked over his shoulder at her.

"What am I doing to you?" She smirked a little, pushing her finger a bit deeper, starting to match the slow rhythm of her fist pumping his cock. "I'm only doing what you asked me to do."

Her breasts squished against his back as both hands worked in unison. "You like that?" She teased, curling the finger in his ass upward, brushing against his prostate with every motion.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck. Anna. Fuck," said George. He couldn't think of anything else, except holy fuck, Anna has her finger in my ass. When she started to slide her finger in and out, pressing against his prostate, George felt positively euphoric. His pre-cum was flowing out of his cock and over Anna's hand as she gripped him tightly and jerked him off.

He wanted to speak but he couldn't take his mind off Anna's beautiful body pressed against his, and the calm way she was fingerfucking his ass. He could feel another huge cum building in his balls and he could feel his dick throbbing in her hand, his asshole rhythmically squeezing her finger as she worked it deep into his ass.

"Wait, wait," he said desperately, turning around and taking Anna's hands in his. He was breathing hard and heavy. "I don't want to cum yet."

He looked at her. "You are the hottest, sexiest girl I have ever seen," he said. He pulled her to him and kissed her again, pressing his hard pulsing cock against her belly. The water thundered all around them.

Last edited:
Anna pulled her hand free as George urged her to wait. He turned to face her pulling her toward him. She blushed at his compliment but didn't have time to reply before he was kissing her. This kiss felt different than any of his others, lasting longer and deeper. She couldn't help but melt into it.

His cock was hard and hot against her belly, smearing soap along her smooth skin. She moved gently against it, never breaking the kiss. Some small part of her realized this was more than just a bet, but she ignored it, her tongue sliding past George's lips to find his own.

George could feel Anna pressing back against him, his soapy cock sliding against her.

He kissed her for a long moment, then whispered in her ear, "you're my dirty little slut, aren't you."

He broke their embrace and turned the spray on to her, washing the water cascade down her body. He took the soap from her and started to lather it in his hands.

He nodded toward the back wall of the shower. "Hands against the wall, Anna," he said. "Spread your legs and stick that ass out at me."

The words whispered in her ear sent a shiver down Anna's spine. Her eyes closed tightly as he sprayed the water over her naked body again. Then at his direction she turned and placed her hands against the wall. Leaning forward a bit, her ass pressed out toward him.

Her hair soaked and plastered to her cheeks, she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him, waiting.

"Is it my turn now?" She asked, a little cheekily with a smile.

"Yes, it is, my dirty girl," George said.

He took a moment to enjoy the view. Rivulets of water rolled off Anna's perfect little ass and down between her legs. She looked back at him and smiled flirtatiously, and it was all he could do not to just grab her hips and thrust his cock inside her.

Instead he took his soapy hands and rubbed them over her wet, bare ass. He moved down to her legs, spreading the soap on and around her thighs, down to her calves. He took some more soap to wash her feet and also took the chance to look right up the crack of Anna's ass. When she caught him, he just smiled and kept looking.

Standing up slowly, he worked his hands up and over the front of her thighs, over her hips and circled them around her flat belly. Then he cupped his soapy hands around her glorious tits and lathered them thoroughly, paying special attention to her nipples. He moved on to her shoulders, arms, hands and fingertips, then brought his hands slowly back toward the center of her body.

Standing directly beside Anna, George rubbed one soapy hand across her tits again and one down her back. Both of his hands traveled slowly downward. He watched her face as his left hand curved around her ass and moved in between her cheeks, while his right pushed down her belly and then between her legs. At the same moment, he pushed his soapy fingers against her clit and asshole. Looking into her eyes, he rubbed his slippery fingers against her slick pussy lips and tiny puckered hole.

"You're so dirty, Anna," he said, sliding his fingers slowly over her pussy and ass. "Does anyone else know what a dirty slut you are?"

Anna shut her eyes as George's soapy hands moved over her body. It actually felt nice to be washed by someone else. She moaned softly when his hands found her breasts, toying with her nipples. Then those hands slid down her front and her back.

She opened her legs a little more as his fingers moved between her legs while the other hand slipped through her ass cheeks. She gasped when he found her clit, simultaneously pressing against her puckered hole.

"George..." She groaned out when he placed gently pressure there. God it felt exquisite.

She shuddered when he asked his question. She shook her head, looking into his eyes, her own blazing with lust and desire.

"No." She whispered hoarsely. "Only you. I'm only a dirty slut for you, George."

"Good," George said. "Don't forget it."

George took his finger off Anna's asshole and directed the shower jets at her shoulders. As the shampoo, soap and hot water rinsed out of her hair and coursed down her magnificent body, George pushed the two middle fingers of his right hand into her warm, wet pussy. A moment later he moved his left hand between her cheeks again then slowly slid the middle finger of his left hand into her asshole.

He began to work his fingers in and out of her pussy and ass, taking up a slow rhythm. On every stroke with his right hand, his fingertips would slide across her clit, then plunge back inside her. The hot water cascaded down her back and onto his hands.

He pressed his hard cock against her naked hip as he fingerfucked her pussy and ass. "Mmm... Anna, I've got two fingers in your cunt and another one all the way up your tight little ass," he said, keeping that slow, steady pace. "How does my dirty little slut like that? Squeeze my fingers if you like it. Tell me how it feels, Anna."

Last edited:
The water coursing down her back felt absolutely amazing, but it would soon be replaced by an even better sensation. Anna rested her forehead against the shower tile as George's fingers pushed into her pussy, followed by one in her ass. She gasped as he filled her, fingers brushing her clit as they pumped deep into her wet cunt. Jake would never go near her ass, he found it disgusting, despite the fact that she loved it. It'd been so long since she'd felt anything like this.

"Oh my god, George..." She moaned, clenching both her pussy and her ass around his fingers. "That feels so fucking good...." She cried, pushing her ass back for more, her legs trembling as his fingers filled her over and over. "I'm gonna cum!"

George moaned when he felt Anna's pussy and asshole clench around his fingers. His cock throbbed as he pressed it against her bare ass.

Suddenly he stopped. Holding his fingers deep inside both of her holes. She turned to look at him, naked lust in her eyes.

"What feels so fucking good, my dirty little slut?" he asked, teasing her. "What am I doing that's going to make you cum? Should I keep doing it? If you want to cum, tell me exactly what you want me to do. I want to hear you talk like a dirty slut too."

He held still and waited.

Anna groaned when George stopped his movements. Her pussy pulsed and gripped tightly around his fingers trying to urge him to continue. She took a deep breath and let it out in a moan.

"It feels so good when you push your fingers deep in my pussy and rub my clit like that...pumping in and out of my sopping wet cunt." She shuddered a little, feeling a gush of wetness at her own words. "And your finger filling my ass while you do that...oh my god..." She pushed into his hand, craving, needing more.

"Give me more...I love to feel stretched..." She moaned, looking back over her shoulder at him.

Back