Gypsy's Caravan

Gypsy, I want to crash your party

9744621aa8d8b52b66a7cfb7fc9e28cf.jpg
 
Laptop fixed! Now I just have to get used to not typing on the smartphone!

438842_stock-photo-surfing-naked-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Coffee is good, but there are days where I wish I could take caffeine intravenously!

tumblr_lpzzdvKUPw1qj6d3fo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Take an elf to work day" never really took off because...well, elves really don't exist

tumblr_m9mlbkW4wq1rzod8uo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
With all due respect to Joe Nichols, I sometimes think that tequila gets blamed for stuff that just isn't its fault

9df58fc643bb1c4b2b768d00d6d28102.jpg
 
Last edited:
A man boarded an aircraft at London's Heathrow Airport for New York, and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realized she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo, she took the seat right beside him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded, "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.."

"Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."


cara_michelle_airplane.jpg
 
Last edited:
Okay, if you engage in some MAJOR suspension of disbelief, i.e., pretending like either of the two people in this scene have been virgins within a decade of this movie having been made, this is a really hot scene. In my opinion, at least. One of the better stories I've read on literotica, Jungle Virgins, does a real good job (in my opinion) with this theme, though I think it could use a tad more petting and exploring before the main event.

tarzan-the-ape-man-1981-bo-derek-8.jpg
 
Last edited:
So does this predate Aquaman? And does anyone else remember the episode of Futurama when Fry was going to become a merman and stay in the sunken city of Atlanta until he discovered there wasn't actually in sex involved?

4504-773-4918-1-superman.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lori post dates Aquaman, but continuity in comics didn't really happen until the 60's with Marvel.

Also, I'm changing my name to Geronimo Liam Papadopoulos. Nice pics, very inspiring.
 
Fridays are more casual in some offices than they are in others

tits-topless-sexy-naked-hot-girl-nude-babe-cleavage-boobs-breast-office-big-boobs-big-tits-sabine-jemeljanova.jpg
 
Last edited:
Vaguely looks like Lacey Chabert. Still couldn't make fetch happen.

img_020_1000_tina-early_evening-www.evasgarden.eu.jpg
 
Last edited:
So does this predate Aquaman? And does anyone else remember the episode of Futurama when Fry was going to become a merman and stay in the sunken city of Atlanta until he discovered there wasn't actually in sex involved?

4504-773-4918-1-superman.jpg

I always wondered how mermaids have sex...:rolleyes:
 
Vulcans gone wild? Party at the playelf mansion? There's a witty caption here somewhere...

tumblr_nnlfwq5mW51tfpkn7o1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
To increase interest in their facilities, public libraries across the country have adapted new dress codes for some of their younger female librarians

reading-values.jpeg
]
 
The moment when you realize you're more than willing to indulge in her leprechaun fetish

st-pattys-day.jpg
 
That awkward moment when you remember some of the guys on your boyfriend's flag football team crashed in your living room last night

redhead-girl-stripping-naked-in-the-kitchen-3.jpg
 
This Halloween, when you and your friends pick your costumes, remember: at some point, tequila will come into play

1270272481815.jpg
 
Back
Top