A Piece of Advice (Can Go A Long Way) (Closed For Raiguy)

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Nikki

Name: Nicole "Nikki" Natiello
Height: 5"4
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Blonde hair, falling to mid-waist. Shorter black locks layering in on top of the blonde.
Eyes: Baby blue with spokes of yellow and green.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No. Alex, don't make me start. Dammit! Why can't we just have one conversation without arguing any more?"

With a sigh of frustration and her nerves growing impatient, Nikki decided that she needed to get off of the phone and see her boyfriend in person, to settle things properly.

"I'm getting off of here, Alex."

"Why do you always have to be this way, Nic? Why can't you just come to the party with me? You're my girlfriend, but you never come out with me."

"I'm not talking about this over the phone with you, for the last time. I have to get back to my work, stop distracting me. I'll see you later on."

"God, you really get underneath my skin sometimes!"

"Trust me, I know the feeling." She replied a bit dryly.

Instead of waiting for his reply, which would probably spark up another argument, Nikki hit end on the phone call before laying back on her bed. What the hell was she going to do with that boy? They had been together since their Sophomore year in college, when she had first transferred to Berkeley University.

He had been the college jock who played football and won her heart over after their first date. Even though they weren't exactly the perfect pair, they made a great couple. They spent a lot of time together, but not too much time, they went out on dates every weekend or so, they had both helped one another out when things got tough in their lives, and he was such a sweetheart to her. But with their senior year coming up so quick, Alex's career was riding on his performance in Football this season. It didn't help that Nikki didn't exactly enjoy being around all the cheerleaders, jocks, and preppy wannabe's.

They started arguing constantly about him being around too many girls at parties and football events, her being around too many guys at band practices and art related events, rumors were spread about him hooking up with different girls, Alex felt like she spent too much time on her artwork than with him, she could continue the list forever. It was ridiculous. She missed the way their relationship had been in the beginning. Ha, how cliche. It used to be easy being in relationship with him, carefree even. And all their relationship felt like now, was work.

Neon green earbuds found their way into her ears as she made her way out of her building and across campus. Since she was a double major in performing arts and physical arts, she spent a lot of time in that department in their University. She made her way into the Fine Arts building, up two flights of stairs, and down a long hallway. Her eyes found door number 44, and she was back to her personal paradise. She unlocked the door quickly before stepping inside and locking it back once more. She loved coming here, loved smelling fresh paint and seeing her brushes aligned in cases and shelves, full buckets of paint lining the room, the amount of blank canvas' significantly smaller than the amount of full canvas', displaying her art proudly.

Nikki cleaned her dirty brushes, wiped up a mess made from last night, set up the colors she needed for her new piece, and got to work. Every brush stroke made to the canvas was timed perfectly with the beat filling her ears and body. The music filled her mind and ears, but the artwork consumed her entire body, drawing this masterpiece out of her, it was pointless to refuse the pull. She could sit in front of a canvas for hours on end, filling it with work. That's all she seemed to want to do any more. She was tired of thinking about relationships, work, school work, stress, all of it. She just wanted an escape, and this was perfect for her.

She didn't notice how quick the time was passing and before she knew it, it was already going on ten p.m. She hadn't even noticed that it had grown dark outside long before, her mind too wrapped up in her art. Swiping a hand across her forehead, she giggled at the paint stains on her hands and decided she needed to clean up and get out of here. It didn't take her long to clean her brushes, hang her apron up, move her wet piece into the back corner so it could dry evenly and not be disrupted, and then she was making her way out of the door.

*Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.*

"Hey this is Alex, leave a message after the tone."

*Beep*

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't realize what time it was. I'm on my way to my dorm now. I need fifteen minutes to get changed, and I'll be over. I really didn't mean to ditch you on this party, I swear. I love you, Alex."

Hanging up the phone with a sigh, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She wouldn't lie and say she was happy about missing out on the party, but she had promised him that she'd be there tonight, and she let him down. He was going to be pissed, super pissed, but it really was an accident.

Nikki made her way inside her dorm room, thankful that she didn't have a roommate. Her paint-stained clothes were off in a flash, and she was making her way to her closet to find something else to wear. Seeing as she had already missed the party, she didn't need to dress up. So she wasn't going to. Pulling a black tank top over her head, she fixed her hair and made sure it was in place correctly before opting for a pair of jean shorts, and her converse.

She checked her reflection in the mirror before grabbing her purse and laptop. She made quick work of placing her laptop and charger into it's carrier and then she was out the door. It took her less than five minutes to make it to her boyfriend's dorm, and there she stood knocking on the door.

"Hey, it's me! I'm sorry for being so late, but please let me in."

Last edited:
Regan

Name: Regan Theodore "Teddy" Scott
Height: 6'6.5"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Hair: Brown hair, cut short
Eyes: Steel blue eyes with flecks of grey throughout

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regan was rocking out to his music, working on his last round of exams before finals, as he heard Alex get into it with his girlfriend. He had initially been hesitant to room with a jock, but he found that he and Alex really worked well together. Where Regan was a little more withdrawn and academically inclined, Alex was outgoing and tended to know where all of the good parties were. This usually lead to drunken escapades the previous year when they met, but that settled down when Alex met Nikki.

They seemed so good together at first, but then Alex slipped back into his old routine. Where he used to send Nikki random flowers, or show up at her dorm room just to hang out, he was now spending that time either in the video room studying film, or working out. While Alex was much more stocky with his build, Regan seemed to just be made of corded muscle. It helped go with his viking ancestry.

He paused his music, hearing them argue of Alex seemingly going to a party with or without Nikki. Alex could be pretty stubborn if he wanted to, but this just seemed like a stupid argument. Both Regan and Nikki thought that Alex partied too much, although neither of them had ever really talked to each other, at least more than a few casual sentences.

Regan was working towards a Master's degree in Genetics, while Nikki was studying art. He already had a minor in psychology, but was also thinking about turning it into a dual major. He knew he had the time, and decided that he would shoot his counselor an email to get it set up.

He sighed as he heard Alex swear loudly. "God! You think I was asking the world of her!" he yelled. Regan unplugged his headphones and waited for the door to be thrown open.

Sure enough, about a minute later, Alex stormed into his room. "Look, sorry about the yelling, but I need to get out and go to this party. Will you be my wingman, and make sure that you keep the women off of me?" he asked. Regan knew Alex had never cheated on Nikki, but it still irked him that he was constantly asked to be a buffer between other women and Alex.

"I have too much I need to be doing right now. I have at least 3 research papers I need to be working on, and two take home exams that are due in two days. I would love to act as your protector, but I literally do not have the time to even fix myself something to eat. I'm still waiting on my pizza," he said.

"Alright. Well, I'm going to head out. The team is going to be there, and I am part of the team," Alex said.

Regan just nodded, before plugging his headphones back in. He heard the door close, and then the door to the suite room close as well. That was one of the good things about Berkeley. The suites had a living room with two bedrooms, shooting off from opposite sides of the living room. There was a small kitchen, really just a fridge and countertop range. It was a dorm designed for year round living, as that was what was required of athletes, and students who were in 5 year programs.

He stripped down to just his MMA shorts. It was hot enough in California without all the clothes on. He had bought a few pairs of the shorts, thinking they would be good for a Halloween costume, but instead found that they were really comfortable and good to work out in. He wasn't really into MMA, but had grown up taking Judo and Kickboxing. Something about being the biggest kid always seemed to bring trouble to him, so his parents learned early to make sure he was able to defend himself. It also helped settle him down and give him the concentration he needed to do so well in school.

He lost track of time as he pounded through the take home exams, before finishing up a research paper. He heard the doorbell ring, and quickly went to get his pizza. He had just poured himself a soda and was sitting down to take a break and watch TV when he heard the knock on the door.

He was wondering if the pizza guy forgot something, when he heard Nikki's voice. He opened the door and looked down at her. He smiled before ushering her in, and then realized that Alex wasn't there.

"Hey, I heard what you said, but Alex left about..." he checked the clock again, amazed that it was already 10, "probably....3 hours ago. Something about the team leaving at that time, and he was part of the team," he finished.

He guided Nikki over to the couch, gesturing to the pizza. He cold tell something was gnawing at her, and foregoing his usually reserved nature, decided to see if he could help. He had always liked Nikki, and thought that she was having a good impact on Alex. "What's eating you, kiddo?" he asked, smiling to let her know that he wanted to listen if she wanted to talk.

Nikki really hoped that Alex wasn't too mad at her, because he really had no reason to. It was a stupid college party, and he was getting upset that she didn't want to go out and drink with him. If it wasn't obvious, she didn't exactly fit in with his friends. He was used to being around all the peppy cheerleaders, the girls who wore little to nothing and tried to take every girl's man, the guys who were just as slutty and hitting on everything that walked. When you were constantly around those people, doing the same things, the scene got old pretty fast.

Her fingers found their way into her hair, brushing bangs out of her eyes as a worried sigh escaped her lips. She heard the clicking of the lock and put a smile on her face. She expected to see Alex behind the door, opening it up and smiling back at her. But it wasn't. She looked up as Regan answered the door, his smile infectious as he invited her in. She stepped inside, a frown taking place on her lips as he mentioned Alex leaving about three hours ago. So he had left without her, purposely ignored her call, and now he was out there partying it up, like always.

Nikki joined him on the couch, a smile coming to her face as he offered her pizza. She grabbed a napkin before grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a bite out of it. "Thanks, I hadn't realized how hungry I was before now." She took another bite, chewing it slowly as he looked over at her and spoke up. A small laugh left her lips as she realized that he called her kiddo. Her eyes turned to him as her hands sat the pizza down.

"I'm just really tired, Regan." She spoke softly, a long sigh leaving her lips before she met his eyes once more. "You would think after spending so much time around you, that Alex would grow up, just a little. Right?" Rolling her eyes in frustration, she crossed one leg over the other and sat back against the couch. "He always wants to argue, and over the most ignorant things. He expects me to drop everything and be at his beck and call, every time a party is brought up. But I'm tired of partying with ignorant bimbos and douchebags. God!"

Placing her hands over her face, she fell back fully against the couch, letting out a groan.

"I'm sorry, Regan. I don't mean to babble about Alex, he is your roommate after all. I just don't know what to do with him any more. And if something doesn't change soon, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stick around." She admitted softly, her thumbs twiddling nervously as she kept her eyes down.

Regan smiled as he listened to Nikki talking. He had pretty much surmised the issues at hand between the couple, but knew that there really wasn't a thing he could, or should, do for them. He could give them both advice, but that was about it. Otherwise, he would be meddling, and he didn't like to do that. Instead, he grabbed another slice and thought about his response.

"It's okay to babble to me. I am always up for listening and maybe trying to help. I don't know if I can or not, but if you'd like here's my advice," he said, taking a bite of the pizza and washing it down with a big gulp of soda as he thought about how to compose his advice. He didn't regularly offer it, as he didn't have a very good past with his own relationships, but he knew that there appeared to be something he could do here.

"This might not sound like amazing advice, but do what makes you happy. Sit Alex down and tell him that these parties don't really do it for you, that they just create tension and something to fight over. I think you also need to tell him the truth about how you feel in regards to these feelings you have. Honest communication will help you two much more than struggling to make a few nights a week work out. Even if you two don't see each other as much, the fact that you are honest and open about what you can and can't do, or will and won't do should help," Regan said, taking a break.

He stood up and stretched, before grabbing his shirt. "Above all, you gotta be honest with him. Yeah, you make small concessions about things you might want to do, and vice versa. But if this is really something you don't like, you gotta tell him so that he knows the truth of the matter. Without it, you two are just going to be heading for trouble. That's not a good thing for either of you," he said as he pulled his shirt on. He looked at the clock, smiling as he saw how late it was.

"Alex should be back before two tonight. I know the party he is going to, and usually it starts to break down around one. If you want, we can hang out and wait for him?" he said, leaving the suggestion open for Nikki to decide on.

He was coming to find that he actually enjoyed Nikki's company. She was a smart girl, yet laid back and not all about partying. True, he was a few years older and starting to get past that stage, but he still didn't mind finding like-minded people. Above all, she was down to earth and seemed to be pretty open and honest. He smiled to himself as he sat back down and kicked his feet up, waiting for her to decide what she wanted.

As Regan began to talk, Nikki found herself sitting up and paying attention to what he had to say. He knew Alex as well as she did, possibly better than she did, and he was a couple years older than she was, so why not? Her body turned sideways on the couch, her legs crossing beneath her body as her fingers ran through her hair and she took in the advice he was offering.

Nikki's eyes never left his as he talked to her, her head occasionally nodding to go along with what he was saying, a soft smile on her face. Why hadn't she talked to him before? He was a pretty cool guy, and she already knew that, but she had never really taken the time to sit down and just spend time with him. Her eyes couldn't help but to linger over his body as he stood up in front of her and began to stretch.

It took her a minute to take in that he was talking to her again, her ears late to catch up with her brain. When she finally came back to it and began to hear him correctly, she realized that he was offering for her to hang out with him and wait until Alex came back. He probably knew all the party details, because Alex most likely asked Regan to be his wingman at the party. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the thought, Nikki thought about his offer and decided why the hell not?

"Thank you for the advice, Regan, really. I'm going to talk to Alex, but not tonight. He's probably going to be drunk, and I'm going to have to play babysitter like always. I hope you don't mind me staying over tonight, I just planned on making sure he didn't hurt himself and then talking to him tomorrow when he's sobered up."

Letting out a small breath, she smiled softly before continuing.

"And since I plan on staying, I'll take you up on your offer of hanging around until he gets here, but I'm going to go change out of these shorts. I'll be right back."

And with a brief smile, she was off the couch and out of the room. Nikki made her way to Alex's room and walked over to his closet. She went straight to his boxers and chose a pair of green plaid ones. Her jean shorts were quickly removed, and replaced by the boxers. Skilled fingers rolled the waistband a few times until the boxers looked like actual shorts on her, and she was comfortable as hell. Alex used to tease her when she would wear his boxers like this, but he grew to like it, and she loved it. She knew if she got cold, she could always get one of his hoodies, or his pajama pants.

Nikki left Alex's room and joined Regan in the living room again. She folded one leg beneath her body, the other hanging off the couch. She picked up the piece of pizza that she had taken one bite out of and began to eat it once more. Her body bent over slightly as she reached for a napkin. She returned to her normal position, wiping her mouth before finishing her piece. She wiped the grease remains on her fingers off with the napkin before tossing it onto the table and smiling at him.

"So what do you want to do while we wait?"

Regan smiled at Nikki. He could see that she as thinking out how best to handle the situation with Alex. It was never good to try to talk to him when he was drunk. Either he got belligerent, or he just flat out forgot anything that was mentioned. Regan had learned the hard way to also not loan him money when he was drunk either, as it would never get paid back.

Regan smiled as Nikki took him up on his offer. He stood up and moved things around, deciding that he was at least going to offer her his bed if she didn't want to deal with Alex. He could take care of Alex, no problem. It would also mean that if Alex said anything stupid, it wouldn't fuel Nikki to do something rash. He was sitting down and waiting, going over those ideas when Nikki entered the room.

He looked up at smiled. "You know. I never would have thought it, but you look pretty good in boxers. I guess most women would," he said, chuckling. He wasn't trying to give Nikki a backhanded compliment, more just bemoaning his abysmal luck with women. He hadn't seen a woman in his boxers in close to 6 years.

The thought about what she said, and then came up with a few options. "Well, we can watch movies, play PlayStation, just sit and chat, or we can have hot, raunchy sex that Alex will never know about!" he said, letting Nikki know he was trying to lighten the mood, and the last suggestion wasn't to be taken seriously. He knew that Alex joked like that, and guessed he had picked it up.

He looked over at Nikki while she ate and smiled. "Oh," he said, catching himself before he started eating again, "If you want, you can take my bed and I can deal with Alex. I've done it a few times, and I don't mind if he gets stupid with me. Plus, it might keep you on an even keel for the confrontation tomorrow," he said, smiling disarmingly.

Nikki raised a dark brow as he gave her a compliment about her looking good in boxers. A light blush covered her cheeks as she grinned at him. "Thank you, Regan. They're just so comfy, and quite convenient. I forget to bring clothes? Guys have plenty of boxers." She shrugged before laughing.

She raised a hand to her chin, pretending to think seriously as he began to list off things they could do. When he finished with the option of them having hot, raunchy sex that Alex would never know about, a loud laugh bursted from her lips. Her hands folded over her stomach as she giggled over the statement, watching as he laughed along, quite impressed on how he had picked up his joking from her boyfriend. Alex was a goon, he would joke about anything and everything. Figured that Alex would rub off on Regan, but Regan wouldn't rub off on Alex.

"Hmm, I think that the last option is a no-go." She grinned at him, her teeth biting her lip as she resisted the urge to laugh again. When he spoke up about letting her take his bed, and he would take care of Alex, she smiled warmly. "That's sweet of you Regan, but it's unnecessary. If Alex is drunk enough, which he probably is, then he'll probably want a snack and then with a little cuddling, he'll be right to sleep. He's just like a baby when he's drunk, all it takes is a little loving."

With a small laugh toward all of what she had said, she rolled her shoulders back and glanced at the TV. "I don't mind watching movies, or playing the PlayStation. Either or sounds good to me. So it's all up to you."

Regan thought about it. They didn't have a large selection of movies, and Netflix had been letting him down wit their selection of movies. They did, however, have plenty of games. "Well....I guess we can do PlayStation. Just don't expect me to go easy on you in FIFA," he said, turning the console on and starting FIFA up.

One of Regan's few vices was European soccer. He loved to stay up to date on what was going on, and really just loved to watch the game and play it recreationally. He would never play it for the club at college, but if you gave him FIFA, you had better watch out. He smiled and looked over at Nikki.

"Would you like to to explain the controls, or will you learn as I'm spankin dat ass, as your boyfriend says?" he asked, smiling as he challenged her slightly. He had heard from Alex that Nikki was pretty good with games, so decided to make things a little more interesting for the both of them, as well as raise the stakes for the game.

"How about this. For every game we win, or goal we score, we can ask each other one question, or do one dare for each other. That way we can pass the time doubly quick. I'll let you decide if it's going to be goals or games," he finished, setting up the match so that she just had to select her team.

Nikki got comfortable on the couch, taking the controller from him with a grin on her face as he handed it to her. She used to like playing video games, but she was never a big fan of them, until she met Alex. Alex had taught her a lot about games and had given her a lot of the skills she has now. She watched as he sat up the game, her eyes moving back and forth from watching the TV screen, to watching his face.

Her mouth dropped open just slightly as he used one of her boyfriend's frequent quotes. A giggle left her lips as she reached over and playfully pushed his shoulder with her hand, her head shaking slightly in disbelief. Her fingers moved her hair out of her eyes before she looked up at him and arched a brow. "Spankin' dat' ass? My ass?" She giggled again. "I don't think so. I pick up on things quickly, so I'd watch out if I were you." She teased him.

As Regan began to make a deal with her about dares or questions, she thought it over and grinned at him. "Hmm, how about both? For every goal we score, we get to ask each other a question. And for every game won, we get to do a dare for each other?" Her eyes found the TV as she was prompted to select her team. She chose one quickly, based on information that Alex had told her about the game before. When everything was set up, she looked over at Regan with an excited grin on her face.

Regan smiled, nodding slightly. He was surprised at her hands. They were still soft as could be, yet surprisingly strong. He guessed it was from her sculpting and painting. He smiled back at her, trying to egg her on, but decided to just let his playing do the talking.

At her suggestion, he grinned. He took a moment to think about it though, and quickly decided something. "Are we going to need boundaries, or are we grown ups and can go from there?" he asked, not wanting to limit anything, but not wanting to get into something that could cause problems for either of them. He did like the questions for goals and dares for games though. It was a very good play by her.

Regan smiled and selected his go to team. They had a great attack, and a strong defense. He knew he would need to start off strong, and quickly took a 1-0 lead. He figured it wouldn't last, and was proven right as she seemed to be picking up on the game faster than ever. He paused it and smiled. "Well, since each of us scored, it's time to ask a question each. Ladies first," he said, smiling and waiting for her question.

Nikki arched a brow at him in partial shock, and partial amusement. He was talking about setting boundaries? She laughed at the thought before shaking her head. "No Regan, we do not need to set boundaries. Like you said, we're both grown ups and I'm sure we can handle a little game of questions and dares." Flashing a grin toward him, she focused her attention back on the TV and then grew even more excited as the game began. She knew that at first, he would beat her. She had never really played this game enough to know all about it first-hand, but like she mentioned before, she was a quick learner.

She started to pick up on things quickly, defending with her team and making her own strategy that worked, coming up right behind him and scoring for herself. When he paused the game, turning to her with a smile, she turned toward him as well and then laughed as he told her that she could go first. Of course, he would make her go first. She thought it over for a moment, trying to decide what she wanted to ask him, her mind drawing a blank. She could ask him anything, and he could ask her anything, it wasn't that hard. Just think of a question!

Nikki cleared her throat before her eyes met his and she opened her mouth to speak. "How about we start with the basics?" She grinned. "What's your favorite color? Mine is neon green."

Regan chuckled and then thought for a moment. "Well, I'd have to go with a dark blue color. Something about the depth of intensity just gets to me, and can calm me down or get me really excited. It can even make me really thoughtful," he said with a smile. He paused to think after his response, wondering what to ask her.

He grinned when he had the question he wanted. "Is Alex as good as he says, or is he lying?" he asked, knowing that both Alex and Nikki knew Regan heard when they had sex. Unfortunately, the walls were pretty thin in individual dorms, but Regan had only heard them once or twice. He was basing this question off of Alex's vast ability to brag and make things better than they were.

He smiled as he let her think, before unpausing the game. He was pretty sure she knew he wouldn't tell Alex her answer, but decided to let her play the game and answer after this game. He focused back on the game, and quickly got another goal before halftime. Nikki's unique style slowly shut him down, but not before he grabbed one more goal. Unfortunately for him, Nikki seemed to produce an amazing bit of gaming skill as she pulled off one hell of a goal.

Regan sighed happily, finally seeming to find a person who would be able to challenge him in FIFA. He thought about it. He had two questions to ask her, she had one to ask him, and he had a dare. He wasn't sure what the dares should be, so decided to pick her brain to see. "What do you think the dares should constitute? I have a dare and two questions to ask, and you have one more question to ask. The questions can be anything, but I'm not too sure about the dare," he said, smiling slightly.

Nikki was a bit taken back by Regan's answer. She knew that he was a smart guy, and he was a couple years older, but she never knew that he could be so thoughtful and insightful, especially when it came to picking his favorite color. She nodded her head, really interested in what would next come out of the boy's mouth. She had asked her question, but now he had to ask his question to her. She really didn't know what he would ask her, and she found herself curious as to what he would say.

When she saw the grin take place on his face, she knew that his question had to be a good one. Her eyes widened as he finally asked her what he had come up with, a slight laugh leaving her lips as she bit her lip and thought it over for a moment. She opened her mouth to reply, when he turned his focus back to the TV and unpaused the game. She continued to play, picking up her skills as they went along. He scored another goal, she scored another goal, and then he shut her down by winning the game. With a sigh of defeat, she turned toward him once the game was paused once more.

Nikki smiled when he asked what the dares. He was scared to dare her? She grinned at him before shrugging her shoulders. "The dare can be anything really. It's up to you. I'm just glad that I didn't have to dare you first, because sometimes it takes me a while to come up with something good." She scrunched up her nose in distaste before laughing. "And to answer your previous question?" She paused, a breath leaving her lips before she opened her mouth and began to reply. "Honestly?" She paused, brushing her bangs out of her face. "He's not bad or anything, but I can't say he's the best I've been with." She shrugged her shoulders, a smile on her face.

"And I'm just going to get my question out of the way now. Hmm." She thought over it, unsure of what to ask him. "What's your number one sexual fantasy?" She asked him curiously, her eyes meeting his.

Regan nodded at her answer He figured that with the way Alex was bragging, he was probably overcompensating, even if just a little bit. He would never call his roommate out though. That just wasn't his style. He did however chuckle at her full response. She had been with better, and worse. It sounded a lot like him. He had been with some amazing women, and some not so amazing. He was just happy she was honest.

Regan smiled at her question. He thought about it and realized what it was. "I would love to walk through my door and see a girl naked, ready for me, before telling me exactly what she wanted. Whether it was for me to fuck her hard against the wall, or take her and make love to her all night, just the fact that she was naked FOR ME, would be amazing," he said, smiling. He had tried anal before, had done a few crazy things, and was happy with his experimenting. He knew he would never share his partner. He was a little too greedy for that, but at the same time, would love to have a partner be so openly sexual with him when they were alone.

He smiled as he thought about his two questions. "Okay, I have my questions. What are your top three biggest turn-ons? They can be physical, mental, or otherwise, but they are the ones that, no matter what, get you going and going really hot," he said. He liked to bring about some level of normalcy as well. "Do you like to cook?" he asked for his second question.

He smiled, thinking he would enjoy the answers, while he thought of a dare. This could be very tricky, or risky even. He didn't want to cross a line with her, but at the same time, he didn't want to be limited by anything. Finally, he thought of it, and smiled at the dare. It might be viewed as a bit of a cop-out, but it would also let him know what the boundaries would end up being as they continued to play these games. "My dare is for you to do the naughtiest thing you can think of, and want to do, to me," he said, his grin spreading as the dare was spelled out.

His smile reached his eyes as he waited to hear her answers, as well as what she would think of doing for the dare. He was happy that he had won the first dare, but knew that by the end of the night, they would probably be even with the dares. He also thought of another way to make it more interesting later on, if she wanted to continue this after this one night.

Nikki's body rested comfortably against the plush material of the couch beneath their bodies, her hair slowly falling across her face in silken strands, covering her left eye momentarily before her hand reached up to push the locks out of her face, once again. Her eyes remained focused on his as he answered her question, a smile on her face as he told her exactly what he wanted, and it sounded lovely. Her head nodded slightly as he finished, a smirk covering her full lips as she opened her mouth to reply. "That does sound amazing, and I'm sure it will be if it ever happens for you." She replied with a warm smile. "And I'm not sure if you wanted to answer the questions we ask as well, but why not?" She shrugged while sticking her tongue out playfully and briefly. "My number one sexual fantasy?" She asked before continuing in hushed tones, her voice a sensational whisper yet still carrying strength within. "I want to walk into my bedroom one night perhaps after work or just a long day or week, and to be surrounded by my favorite scented and lit candles, rose petals on the bed, and to have that cliché moment with a man I love. And then I'd want him to undress me and blindfold me before laying me down and giving me a full body massage and taking care of me, and then we'd spend the whole night making love." She smiled brightly towards him as she finished her fantasy, her thick lashes fluttering briefly, her lips pursing just slightly as he posed his first question, yet a three answer reply from her. She thought it over slowly as he then asked his second question and she smiled softly. "My top three turn ons?" She asked while arching a brow and giggling softly. "Well my number one hands down, and I trust that this stays between you and I, because I've only told a few people about this, but I have a weak spot, right here." She paused, tilting her chin up and raising her head back, exposing her neck as her index finger ran over the hollow of her throat. Her teeth bit upon the supple flesh of her bottom lip softly as a light flushing of pink filled her cheeks and her eyes met his once more. "It's almost as sensitive as my clit, and like you said, it really gets me going no matter what." She laughed softly before letting out a soft breath. "My other two? If my partner is as attentive as I am, and actually really enjoys what he's doing with me, to me, or enjoying my return, it makes everything more enjoyable and gives me more motivation to please my partner. And the last is kinda similar. I'm a bit of a tease, and I love it when my guy will get aroused simply through a sexy dance, striptease, maybe a little grinding and dry humping, when you can get a man aroused without even touching him, it makes a girl feel good." She giggled tenderly. "I also really like the sound of my partner's pleasure, it turns me on knowing I'm satisfying him and making him feel good."

She let out another breath before sitting up a little straighter with another smile. "I almost forgot, but yes I love to cook. When I was younger, I was all about desserts and never really any entrée dishes, so I'm still picking up tips and learning new things today, but I've never had any complaints and there's something about spending time in the kitchen, dancing around to the radio and taking the time to make something nice, even if its just for yourself."

She shrugged slightly at the finish. When she heard his dare, she sat there silently stunned for a moment before her slightly open mouth closed and she refocused her eyes to meet his gaze once again, one of her brows arching. "That is not fair at all, Regan!" She exclaimed, her arms crossing as her brows furrowed and she huffed before breaking into a fit of giggles. "Seriously though, you just made me choose your dare." A thought crossed her mind, her body straightening up as she slowly crawled toward him on the couch, her body beside his now as she held his gaze and smiled mischievously, her voice soft and dripping with mischief.

"You're very lucky that I happen to be in a relationship, otherwise I just might have taken you up fully on your dare to do the naughtiest thing I could think of doing to you. How, might you ask? Well I would have given you the best blowjob you've ever received and right when you were on the verge of climax? I wouldn't have let you finish. Afterall, naughty boys need punished." She teased, sticking out her tongue once more. "But I won't be doing that tonight. However, I do think I know what I want to do to you."

She stood from the couch and crossed the room, bending slightly and reaching an arm out, her index finger hitting the power button on the radio before pressing play, moving to turn the volume up just a bit, her body spinning slowly to face him once more. Her fingers moved to skim over the exposed skin of her lower stomach, a thin layer of her flesh revealed between the gap of Alex's boxers and the material of her white tank top, before running through her hair and ruffling it up a bit before pushing her longer locks onto her back.

She slowly returned to Regan on the couch, her hips swaying to the beat of the music behind her as she approached the couch. "You didn't leave me with many options for this one, because I really don't know where to set the bar." She spoke softly, honestly. "But I can give you a taste of my capabilities." She let out another soft breath before she let her hands reach out to cup his strong shoulders, pushing him softly against the back of the couch, her body climbing atop his as she rested in his lap, her firm ass coming to rest atop his groin while her hips straddled his, a smile on her lips meanwhile. She began to roll her hips against his, her legs opening up just slightly, hinting at the warmth of her groin through the thin material of the boxers, one of her hands moving to the back of his head as she slowly and hesitantly kissed each corner of his lips, her hips slowing and accentuating each and every roll of her hips against his, her lips skimming against his ever so softly, hardly tangible before moving to place a kiss on the other side of his mouth, never sealing a full kiss.

Back