A Bat's Light of Hope (Closed)

Serenity started giggling when his nibbling touched a sensitive spot, a soft moan coming out amongst the giggles.

She heard his question and it took a moment before her eyes widened as she realized what he meant. "To be honest, I don't really know." She blushed
 
Bruce chuckled himself as he finally was able to ask something that stumped his fiance.
"Well then, one day we are going to have to find out, but for now I think I prefer just doing this," he told her as he continued to nibble her neck in the very spot that had elicted the moan while stroking her back and sides.
 
Serenity giggled as he continued nibbling at her neck. She reached her hand up to run her fingers through his hair. "I'm not complaining one bit." She closed her eyes and moaned as she leaned more into his touch.
 
Bruce moved down her neck and then loosening her top and sliding it down her arms a little began to nibble along her shoulders with his lips, leaving little kisses in his wake. He kissed , sucked, nibbled and even playfully bit at her as he worked his way along her collar bone towards her shoulder.
 
Serenity moaned softly and let her arms slide out from her loosened top. She tilted her head slightly as her eyes closed. She then reached to start loosening his top as well.
 
Bruce felt her begin to undo his top, but he continued with his ministrations. Thanks to her removing her top he had access to more of her skin and he was going to put it to good use.

He began to kiss back along her chest, moving down to the valley of her breasts, kissing the exposed parts of them where they peeked over her bra and in between, then up to her neck. He again nibbled and kissed her neck before moving out along her other collar bone in the same manner as the other one all the way out to her shoulder before moving back a little and beginning to suck gently before increasing the pressure. He was going to leave his brand on her, marking her as his. It may not be visible to the world but he and she would know it was there and that would be good enough.
 
Serenity ran her fingers through his hair as she arched against him. Little moans and gasps passed her lips before removing his shirt and beginning to undo his pants.

She knew very well that he was basically marking her as his and she was perfectly fine with it.
 
Bruce felt her begin to undress him and he returned the favor. Moving down to her dress and slipping it down her legs the n beginning to undo her bra.

In no time he had freed her breasts and wasting no time he began to kiss his way down to them and then kiss and lick all over them, staying away from the nipples, but getting very close. He teased her moving from one breast to the other, before he relented and sucked a nipple into his mouth and began to tease it with his tongue.
 
Serenity whimpered as he teased her. She was enjoying it, but she was also wanting more.But she knew he had no problem taking his time with things and her patience would prove worth it.

She gasped and held him close as his actions proved her right. He knew just the way and she loved that.
 
Bruce sucked her nipple deeply into his mouth then allowed his tongue to circle it, exploring every part of it's surface and wrapping itself around it. His fingers were doing the same on her opposite side, teasing and pinching her other nipple, lightly flicking it so it did not feel left out.

He increased his suction opening his mouth more to take more of her breast in and used his tongue in a flicking motion to tease her. Tonight he was going to take his time with her.

OOC:Welcome back Princess :rose:
 
Serenity moaned and arched into his mouth and hand. Her fingers gently and encouragingly running through his hair. The things he did to her could cause such sensations and she knew she'd never get tired of it.

OOC: Thank you. It's good to be back.
 
When Bruce thought he had pleasured that breast enough, he kissed his way across from it to the other one and started his ministrations all over again. He started slowly and built up once more, not wanting to change a thing. His other hand played with the breast he had just left, keeping the sensitive nipple upright and alive with pleasure.

After he had finished pleasuring this one and getting it into the same state of arousal he had a few tricks for his stunning fiance.
 
Serenity had her eyes mostly closed as she enjoyed what he was doing to her. Her eyes peeked from under her eyelids down at him as he switched breasts, her hand gently cradling his head against her as she murmured his name in ecstasy.
 
Bruce again nibbled and licked at her breasts as his fingers traveled lightly down her stomach towards the junction of her legs. He teased her outer lips, caressing them lightly with the back of his fingers before gently prying them apart and inserting a finger deep inside her and swirling it around.

He matched the movement of his digit to the movement of his tongue as it swirled around her nipple, then he inserted another finger inside of her and began to slowly move them in and out of her.
 
Serenity moaned as his finger entered and teased her. Her hips moved on his finger as her legs spread. Her hips moved along his fingers as she pulled his head back from her breast and claimed his lips with her own
 
Bruce kissed her hard, mashing his lips against hers and penetrating her mouth with his tongue just as he was penetrating her lower opening with his fingers.

He swirled his tongue inside her mouth dueling with her tongue as he moved his fingers around searching for then finding her sweet spot. He felt her hips jump off the bed, and the sharp intake of breath as his questing fingers made contact. Curling them up he began to drag them back and forth over the spot, massaging it for all he was worth while continuing to kiss her hard.

His other hand snaked back in and started to again play with her sensitive nipple, twisting and pulling at it gently and massaging the whole breast. He wanted her brain to experience sensory overload because he loved this woman so much.
 
She moaned into the kiss, as her own hands did some sliding of their own. One hand going into his hair, the other moving between them to stroke his cock. Every upstroke, she light passed the pad of her thumb over the head of his cock.
 
Oh she was good. He was trying to drive her wild and at the same time she was doing the same to him.

He moaned as she rubbed his head with her thumb, it becoming more sensitive with each sweep.

Finally he broke their kiss and taking his hand out of her and her hand away from his member he crawled between her legs and nudged them wider. Pulling her legs up he positioned himself at her entrance and then slowly entered her with a deep sigh of satisfaction, sinking into her depths until their groins meshed together.
 
Serenity moaned as he entered her, running her fingers through his hair and leaning upward to nip at his neck.
 
Bruce pcked up her hips and began to thrust into her long and slowly, pulling out until just the head of his cock was left inside of her, then slowly pushing himself deep inside of her again until their pubic bones meshed together once more.
 
She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. She sucked and nipped on his ear lobe and neck, murmuring his name encouragingly or moaning in pleasure
 
Bruce sped up his pace a little as her cries of passion inflamed his lust. He bent down and kissed her, his tongue darting into her mouth seeking hers and dueling with it as his hips moved to the new rhythm he was setting.
 
Serenity continued to match his movements and rhythm with her own, gasping and moaning. She arched against him before managing to flip them so she was riding him
 
Bruce smiled as he was forced onto his back and Serenity mounted him. He had no problems looking up at her beautiful form grinding atop him. He ran his hands up her sides, then began to massage her breasts paying close attention to her nipples which he knew she loved.
 
Serenity put her all into her movements, wanting to give them both the most pleasure she could. She moaned as he played with her breast before leaning over and capturing his lips with hers for a deep passionate kiss
 
Back
Top