A Pirate's Life (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
(Looking for a female co-author to play Captain Fiona. PM if interested.)

"On your feet, boy!" My captor grasped at my bound wrists and hauled me up. His leathery face seemed twisted in a permanent snarl. "Cap'n wants to see you."

I swallowed anxiously. The pirates that had boarded us the day before were fiercer than anything I'd read about. I imagined that whomever this lot would obey must be truly fearsome.

Our merchant vessel had attempted to repel them, but we were outmatched. My own attempts proved futile. Some gold-toothed ruffian had casually batted away my novice swings and then swung his cutlass into my head. That I'd accidentally leaned forward so that he caught me with the handguard rather than the blade is probably the only reason I survived.

The thudding impact to my temple laid me flat on the deck. When I awoke, I had a throbbing headache and my hair was matted with blood. I was bound at the wrists in a storage room with my fellow survivors.

I knew that the Captain would decide my fate. My chances were slim. A pirate captain would only keep that which had value. An able seaman might be allowed to join the pirate crew. Someone with wealthy relatives might be held for ransom. I was a novice at sea and I doubted my spendthrift uncle would be willing to offer much for my return.

Those without value would be discarded. If I was lucky, I might be marooned on a habitable island. If I was not, then I'd walk the plank.

The pirate led me to the captain's quarters at the rear of the ship. My captor hauled me inside, then kicked the back of my knees so that I fell to the floor. "Here's that young buck you wanted to see, Cap'n."

I looked towards the scrape of a boot. From the shadows a slender form wearing a broad hat appeared. I resisted the urge to shiver. Oh, how horrible a creature must be to command a ship of cutthroats.

Consequently, I was stunned to discover that the individual in question was female. As the figure stepped into the light, the first sight I had was of a glorious pair of breasts that seemed to visibly strain against their confinement. The white shirt was tucked into a pair of men's trousers, but the hips therein were decidedly female.

The face under the hat was unequivocally beautiful, with full red lips and eyes that glittered like sapphires. A mane of reddish gold tumbled down in gentle curls almost to her waist. That in turn was surprisingly narrow - but also bound in leather belts holding a short sword and two pistols.

A female pirate? And captain as well? That could only mean.... "You're Captain Fiona, the pirate queen!" I blurted.

Fiona

Pirate Queen
 
Back
Top