From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Despite her weakened, frail state, the crowd hushed approvingly as he tied her spread-eagle to a large wooden frame so everyone could have a look at her before the demonstration started.

"People of this city! Your soul will suffer in hell if you do not confess all your sins. You will suffer here on this earth, too. If you have given in to witchcraft, you must confess, or I will force you to. For your own good. See this young, pretty girl! Not even two weeks ago, she was obstinate, and she refused to admit anything. Now, she is a confessed witch, and I will now show you some of the ways we use to get these poor souls to unburden their consciences."

He held up the thumbscrews. "This is the first instrument I will show you. Listen to her repeat her confession for you, and remember that if you have evil in your hearts, it will soon be you screaming."

With a grand gesture, he freed her from the frame, tied her hands in front and led her to a chair, pushing her down onto it roughly. "Ready?", he grinned, but slid on the thumbscrews without waiting for an answer, tightening them just enough to keep them on.
 
Phyliss

She did not fight as we was tied to the wooden frame. She had no idea what would come next, and hardly heard all of his words. Another tool... she recognized the thumbscrew at once, even if she could not see it. It was the beginnning of the torture, when all the horror started, years ago... or almost. She made a frightened shriek as sherealized what was going to happen.
"Please..." she begged, even without much hope.
 
"Listen, girl", he whispered as he made some tightening turns on the screws, "if you want this to be over quickly, I want you to confess everything you have done. And loudly, so everyone knows what an evil bitch you are..."

"Now see how the witch suffers until she has told you everything she did. Every single foul deed of her laid bare for you, as a reminder that the truth will come out, and if your mortal body has to writhe in pain!"

He held on to her thin wrists as he turned the screw, driving the metal deeper into her hands, her flesh already starting to turn deep red and bulge out from the edges of the terrible instrument as it bit into her.
 
Phylis sqeaked in pain.
"Ayyye! Please, I confess anything you want!" she squealed.
 
He put his left hand against her back to steady her as she squirmed in pain. It felt hot and bony, her shoulders clearly discernible to his touch as they moved desperately to get away from the increasing pressure on her thumbs.

His other hand tightened the screw until he could feel it hit bone. Blood was already trickling from the edges of the instrument as it nearly disappeared in her swollen thumbs.

"Well then! Tell them everything you did! They are ready to hear!"
 
Phyliss

"I did..." she whimpered, tears running down her face again... "errr..." she tried to renember what he wanted to hear from her, as she didn't know of any crimes she committed. "ummm...I committed heresy...and I ...didn't behave very well...I... errr.. lied and cheated... uhh..what else did I do?"
 
She was being so good... and besides, he needed to take off a little of the pain to help her concentrate, so he relieved a little of the pressure, but kept his hands firmly on the screws, to make it clear to her that, if she should stop confessing everything she had done, her bones would crack before she could even scream.
 
Phyliss

The gorgon sighted, as he untightend the screw a little. She felt that she had to keep talking, no matter what, as long as she keeped the audience pleased. But she was stressed so much that she couldn't just squirt on as she did if she had to do some highsociety smalltalk. "uhhh..yes..I did more bad things...I was stealing... and.... I... sinned..."
Now she found at least something to talk. "I seduced a married man... I slept with others not being married... I drunk... I danced a lot... I....played with myself when I was alone..."
 
"Good, good my girl", he grinned, "prepare to show me all that later... but keep talking..."

To reward her for her openness, he took off some more pressure, and just waited for the confessions to flow out.
 
Phyliss was afraid to stop talking. She staggered, as she went out for confessions for a moment, but was afraid he would just turn the screws back again after loosening them. She talked on about her sexual things, as this was the easiest to think off and the ones that most people were eager to hear.
"I ... used objects t satisfiy mself... a large candle... and men used them on me...and I... allowed the men to sodomize me... I offered them my mouth, too..."
 
It was hard to fight certain urges by now, but as the pretty girl in front of him confessed depravity after depravity, he just had to keep telling himself that he would later ask her for a personal demonstration.... for now, he would just let her keep telling.

"Great! Great!", he said with barely-hidden excitement, his hands now resting on her trembling shoulders. "Keep talking. Confess all your sins!"
 
Phyliss

The gorgon was running out of sins, but she did not dare to stop talking.
"I once had been doing three men the same time, penetrating my three... entrances the same time. Then they changed places and did me again, until the left me lying exhausted on the floor, all covered with their seemen."
 
He was quite sure she was lying by now, but he did not care. Neither did any of the men in the crowd, it seemed. The women, though, had now fled the square, dragging their children with them, some by the ears in an attempt to shield them from the outrageous accusations the young woman brought against herself.

This was beyond his wildest dreams! Where had she learned such depravity? From the look on the faces of some of her increasingly eager, but shrinking audience, this would be a long night. Surely, she would be asked to demonstrate later...
 
Phyliss

Wasn't he finished already? She had to think of more... But she didn't have to invent much, as her love life was indeed very kinky. She just had to mix up her memories a little to keep the crowd satisfied.
"As I lay in the grass where the men left me, the keeper of the house reappeared with a huge candle. He lifted my head up by my snakes, and forced the big candle into my mouth, making me swallowing it. I thought I would choke at first, but did not fight back and opened up wide."
 
That was enough! The insolent witch was supposed to confess her crimes, not tell indecent stories. He wanted her to keep talking, of course. But some focus was needed.

He let a whip crack across her back and said sternly: "We want to hear about your crimes, not your whorish ways! What else did you do? Confess, don't ramble on!"

Of course, he (and seemingly a lot of the men watching) wanted her to ramble on... but he had to keep up at least the pretense that this was a judicial punishment, not some kind of orgy. They could drop that pretense later, and they would. If she confessed more of her sexual misbehaviour, she would have to perform demonstrations throughout the whole night. Poor girl...
 
Phyliss squeaked as she felt the lash. She knew that many men were turned on by the squeals and squeaks she did do in excitement, but it would not help her now. What crimes could she confess?
"Uhhh. I.. I...." the pain she felt made it hard to concentrate. "I... I did take some expensive garnments and walked out of the shop without paying..."
 
Before she started inventing pettier and pettier crimes to get out of torture, something had to be done.

First, he freed her from the thumbscrews, which had turned her hands bright red by now.

Then, he announced: "You have confessed enough of your evil deeds. The depravity of your whoring demands punishment, and you will receive it! Stand up, and place yourself on the frame so you can receive your just retribution for your evil deeds!"
 
Phyliss sighted as he took off that horrible screws at last. She had to fight the urge to heal herself, but that would be insane. So she had to stand the pain some time longer. She stood up and stepped into the direction of the frame. She stood upright and pulled herself together, althoug her lower lip was trembling a little.
 
He could feel her hands tremble slightly as he pressed her against the frame and strapped her to it with a few trained grips. Other than that, though, she was still fighting to preserve her dignity. Incredible! And that after so many days of agony...

Either way, her depravity had to be punished, so he took an instrument that looked like a big metal pear. His blindfolded prisoner could not see it, of course, but she was sure to notice the cold metal he now pressed lightly against her thigh to give her an idea of what was about to happen.
 
Phyliss did not scream, but made a startled squeak as she felt the cold metal. She could not dodge, as she was tied to the frame again. What would he do?
 
Slowly, very slowly, he started pushing the pear inside her. It was big enough to be very, very uncomfortable, but the real pain came from the screw at the end of it.

"Feel that? When it is completely inside you, I will make it grow a bit. It'll spread you wide. I bet that's a bit less comfortable than those...candles, wasn't it, you whore?"
 
Phyliss bit her lip, but she did start to whimper as the very cold, huge metalobject penetrated her without mercy. He didn't care if he hurt her, or her rather enjoyed doing it. She couldn't even position her legs in a way to be more comfortable as she was tied to the frame.
 
It took quite a bit of strength to force the pear further in, and he had to steady himself by placing his left hand on her stomach as he pushed the instrument farther and farther in, and her insides stretched around the object.

Finally, everything that was visible of it was the screw at the end. He paused for a moment and let her take in the pain.
 
Phyliss wailed from the pain, she could not hold it back. Although she writhed and pulled at her restraints, there was nothing she could do. She didn't even notice at hirst that her nipples erected from that painful, but intense stimulation she got.
 
As he turned the screw again and again, spreading her apart mercilessly, he suddenly noticed what her nipples were doing.

The whore was enjoying it! He was amazed and angry at the same time... she was not supposed to! And she would not! The pear was now opened as wide as it could go, so he decided to teach her that she would not find any joy here... by roughly jerking the instrument around inside her, scraping her with the hard metal edges.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top