Slavery? Will it ever be legal again?

Perhaps you knew there was a chance, perhaps you didn't. Unless raiders came to your village though by magic you could have left your home. It was your fault. You made a choice.

I think your definition of choice however is insane.

Now you are just talking bullshit Sean.

Now you are just talking bullshit Sean.

No more than you are. Basically if we use your definition of choice the only people who don't make choices are babies. Once they can walk and talk everything after that is a choice.

I don't need to. Your point is that slavery does not and has never existed because those people had choices.

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs... eat Man. Woman inherits the Earth.

You know what, killing God would be such a fucking prize that I'd hand over the earth and go into retirement. You can have this mudball sweetness.

I don't need to. Your point is that slavery does not and has never existed because those people had choices.

To a certain extent yeah, but not quite. I'm the type of person who going to do what a wanna whenever I want to do it. And anything or anyone won't make me do what I don't want to do. Meaning no man or no gun is going to make me do something if I don't want to do it. What I'm trying to say slavery is when you don't have a choice, black slaves didn't have that choice. But going to jail you do have it.

To a certain extent yeah, but not quite. I'm the type of person who going to do what a wanna whenever I want to do it. And anything or anyone won't make me do what I don't want to do. Meaning no man or no gun is going to make me do something if I don't want to do it. What I'm trying to say slavery is when you don't have a choice, black slaves didn't have that choice. But going to jail you do have it.

They had the same choice you have.

You mean being a slave to lit and posting 75 posts a day?

Did you count one day by hand or something? Cus my average is like 9.

They had the option to win the fight, or not be there when the fight happened. There are millions of refugees throughout Africa and the Middle East made up of people who chose to GTFO.

And some chose to stay at their home and not abandon their people. In them circumstances did people that choose to GTFO are bitches and a disgrace to their race. The people who stayed in my eyes didn't have a choice. There is a choice and there is without a question. Staying and fighting is without a question. I would give you a example of the meaning of with a question. I have kids and let's just say one of my kids was kidnapped and held for ransom. They want a million dollars to release her. I don't have a million dollars but WITHOUT A QUESTION I would rob everything bank and kick in any rich person door until I reach a million dollars. So them staying and fighting is the shit they supposed to do.

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs... eat Man. Woman inherits the Earth.

I was going to say that you've been watching too much science fiction but then I realized there's no such thing as watching too much science fiction.

And some chose to stay at their home and not abandon their people. In them circumstances did people that choose to GTFO are bitches and a disgrace to their race. The people who stayed in my eyes didn't have a choice. There is a choice and there is without a question. Staying and fighting is without a question. I would give you a example of the meaning of with a question. I have kids and let's just say one of my kids was kidnapped and held for ransom. They want a million dollars to release her. I don't have a million dollars but WITHOUT A QUESTION I would rob everything bank and kick in any rich person door until I reach a million dollars. So them staying and fighting is the shit they supposed to do.

Your opinion on what constitutes a choice doesn't define reality. The reality is those people who stayed in most cases a fucking fools.

You'd rob banks to get the million but staying and fighting is the shit they are supposed to do? What? Never saw Taken?

Your opinion on what constitutes a choice doesn't define reality. The reality is those people who stayed in most cases a fucking fools.

You'd rob banks to get the million but staying and fighting is the shit they are supposed to do? What? Never saw Taken?

You talk about reality and then mention a movie? In reality the daughter would've been died. May I asked your nationally?

You talk about reality and then mention a movie? In reality the daughter would've been died. May I asked your nationally?

In reality your chances of successfuly knocking over a bank and getting a million dollars are abysmall as well. They don't keep that much outside the vault so you were right about needing ot successfully hit banks plural. IT's not like your plan is realistic.

I'm unclear on what my being an American, African or otherwise, has to do with your fantasy.

In reality your chances of successfuly knocking over a bank and getting a million dollars are abysmall as well. They don't keep that much outside the vault so you were right about needing ot successfully hit banks plural. IT's not like your plan is realistic.

I'm unclear on what my being an American, African or otherwise, has to do with your fantasy.

And in that case I would get rich or die trying. Multiple banks if need be, multiple B&E, Home invasions and homicide if necessary. I asked you your race cause you come off as a little bitch to me. Any man who says running is better than fighting must be a pussy. Ain't no way a different race is going to raid my homeland, take my brothers and sisters and I run. I would fight brah thats the difference between a man and a bitch.

Get rich or die trying. Cute. Like I said why not just pull a Taken? Your chances of managing to steal a million dollars are lower than your chances of taking on a criminal syndicate and taking your daughter back.

That's fine call me a bitch. I'll live and you'll die and that'l be the end of your foolishness. The reality is there are very bits of dirt and water on this planet that are worth dying over. I'm not sure where a different race came in, and you asked my nationality not my race, I volunteered that. To which you assumed I was a rap fan because you're a racist SOB. Is there a reason why your brothers and sisters are too stupid to run with you however?

As I said in the real world the daughter would've been died. The father running around killing all these people and they still just holding the daughter. The first time one of my men got killed I would've put a bullet in that little bitch head, and threw her on the streets so the father could see.

Rap fan? Racist? Where the fucked did that come from? And my brother and sister wouldn't be stupid cause we ain't running. It's little bitches like you why bullies still have a job. Man up "FuckBoy "

Back