Old 10-17-2014, 10:35 PM   #3226
Sciwi
Audiophile
 
Sciwi's Avatar
 
Sciwi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NZ
Posts: 2,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36524 View Post
I love the sounds you make, I love when you laugh- oh my god, you might be a new favorite.
now you're just making me blush
__________________
a few samples of my voice and man noises: here

This is my tumblr
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2014, 11:35 AM   #3227
Libsam
Really Experienced
 
Libsam's Avatar
 
Libsam is online now
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: where the rice is dirty
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36524 View Post
Ohhhh my god- your voice is wonderful!
I like your tastes in audio porn. Who else do you enjoy?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #3228
randomthought7
Experienced
 
randomthought7 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: US, east coast
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyTease View Post
I like your stream-of-consciousness style, and your voice itself is exquisite.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #3229
ThatOneBlindGuy
Experienced
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsam View Post
I like your tastes in audio porn. Who else do you enjoy?
I'm going to pretend this question was directed at everybody, even if it wasn't. Another girl that posts a lot of audio on the main site is Angel of Temptation. I'm a huge fan of hers. From the moaning to the giggles to the talk about her pussy... And that voice... She sounds like she has a little body that'd be all sorts of fun to play with. Listening to her cum makes my cock do happy dances. You get the picture. Anyone who hasn't heard her absolutely should.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #3230
prettiprinces76
Experienced
 
prettiprinces76 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 45
holy hell....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciwi View Post
just me enjoying myself, no story, just sounds and a few words.

http://soundgasm.net/u/sciwi/Toy-and-Lube
I like the way you say please. Very hot
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #3231
Sciwi
Audiophile
 
Sciwi's Avatar
 
Sciwi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NZ
Posts: 2,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettiprinces76 View Post
I like the way you say please. Very hot
thank you. I'm now getting acquainted to your voice, loving it so far
__________________
a few samples of my voice and man noises: here

This is my tumblr
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #3232
Libsam
Really Experienced
 
Libsam's Avatar
 
Libsam is online now
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: where the rice is dirty
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneBlindGuy View Post
I'm going to pretend this question was directed at everybody, even if it wasn't. Another girl that posts a lot of audio on the main site is Angel of Temptation. I'm a huge fan of hers. From the moaning to the giggles to the talk about her pussy... And that voice... She sounds like she has a little body that'd be all sorts of fun to play with. Listening to her cum makes my cock do happy dances. You get the picture. Anyone who hasn't heard her absolutely should.
You've been holding out one me!?

Links! I need links!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 12:39 PM   #3233
ThatOneBlindGuy
Experienced
 
ThatOneBlindGuy is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsam View Post
You've been holding out one me!?

Links! I need links!!!
Links! I shall provide links!
http://www.literotica.com/s/best-friends-67
http://www.literotica.com/s/dont-be-shy
http://www.literotica.com/s/early-morning-play
And those are just the beginning. Check those out and tell me she's not hot. You can't. You can't because that would be an untruth.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.