Photo Tributes

I wonder

What the tribute to a male photo would be? There probably isn't a niche for that anyway ;)
 
I've done a few of these and they are always so much fun. I find it hot that they get to see how much they turn you on when you send them the video. Such a sexy topic!!
 
I agree.... have had a few 'tributes' and even a video of the act.

Love knowing that a guy is getting off to my pics, major turn-on for me.

Of course love having the real-life in-person experience of having a guy cum on me even more!!!!

Here is one of my tributes....

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Thisone.JPG
    Thisone.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,495
Oft people who have never done this, it can be a technical challenge. Plain paper absorbs cum very quickly and coated glossy paper causes it to run. That is why I prefer making videos of the act because with proper lighting you can get a good quality tribute with a cell phone.

I tried doing a chromakey once (green screen) so I could overlay the video on any picture but the effect wasn't as good as I had hoped. The color shift of a wet target caused the key to fail.
 
Tributes

Does anyone else enjoy tributes? I love knowing that a woman is at aroused knowing she brings me to climax. It must be a turn on to be the object of a man's lust. What thoughts do you have and how do you feel when you see a pic or video of a man glazing your picture?
 
We post on Flickr and have lots of nice comments but never had anyone cum on her pics like this, sounds really hot to me!

What is your Flickr name? I'm sure you can find many volunteers if you are interested. I did a three way once where I Photoshopped two women together into one picture.
 
My wife

I am willing to offer up some photos of my wife in return for some tributes. I love to see her covered with another mans cum!
 
Would love my titty's sprayed!

Most of my boyfriends love to do this in person, but would love to have a photo of your doing this!!
 

Attachments

  • newhouse6.JPG
    newhouse6.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • trip1.JPG
    trip1.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,539
  • trip 2.JPG
    trip 2.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,278
  • trip 3.JPG
    trip 3.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,356
Back
Top