Working out at the gym

After reading this, I was paying attention to my breathing patterns during my workout today. I was working on my snatch, clean and jerk, and back squat. Before every rep I draw in a deep breath, tighten up my core, and then go, releasing my breath in a kind of whoosh when I return to the starting position. But as I increase the weights, the end of each rep is punctuated by a weird combination of whoosh and grunt. Doesn't sound sexy to me.... But I'd be delighted to be convinced otherwise!

It sounds sexy to me!

I am a swimmer and I love swimming in the lane next to a hot body. Sometimes I let it wreck my workout just to keep on the right pace to keep looking at a hot swimmer's ass in a tight workout suit.

A while back there was one cute blond that was there every time I was and we started talking about our workouts between sets. Then during my sets I would catch her timing her laps and watching me the same way I like to watch.

After a couple of weeks she started waiting for me to get there before she would start her workout. I could see her through the windows sitting at the edge of the hot tub area as walked up to the check-in desk. Once I got there she always smiled and said Hi, and then pick the lane next to me so we could chat. It was almost like having a swimming buddy, and she was definitely interested.

At the end of that week she sat at the edge of the pool and we talked for a pretty long while. She didn't seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere. I'm a little north of 40 and I've seen enough to know when a woman is on the make. She was definitely trying to get something started between us, but she seemed a little uncomfortable about it.

Her workout suit was perfectly hugging her breasts and I had a hard time not staring at them the whole time. She really turned me on. After we had talked for 30 minutes or so I asked her what she was doing later. I was hoping that she wanted to get together. She told me she had this high school graduation thing to go to. I asked her who was graduating and she said... "ME".

Holy shit!! She was still in high school. Being turned on instantly turned to feeling super awkward. She looked and acted so much older, and up until that point she never said a single thing that could leave me to believe she was that young. Needless to say we never got together.

The next week I had to change my workout times because of work and I never saw her again... which was a huge relief.

My long term boyfriend and I met through the gym, and as time went on I found that he had a fetish for women in gym kit and found the environment a huge turn on

As some might have read, I also met someone else via the gym and it's certainly extremely erotic having someone flirt with you at the gym, makes it VERY hard to resist lol :eek:

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

For guys it's a testosterone thing..and they all think the woman want them. I have this question...are you taking any supplements...That can make a difference. that said. weather guys will admit it...Woman chose the mate. You're feeling better, most likely, enjoying the reflection in the mirror. I would guess you're noticing the others at the gym...as for the sweat, EVERYONE has a fetish.

My wife told me...though we were dating at the time.. when she was doing leg exercises...like the incline hammer press...when she was in that deep leg squat position...her shorts would stretch over her pussy...the more she did the more excited she'd get... he nipples hard, even wore shorter shorts on those day, panties exposed at the in that deep squat form..
she didn't tell me this until after we were married...fear I would be jealous...because she did draw attention for the guys and some woman. Jealous NO...instant errrr'ection

I am a swimmer and I love swimming in the lane next to a hot body. Sometimes I let it wreck my workout just to keep on the right pace to keep looking at a hot swimmer's ass in a tight workout suit.

A while back there was one cute blond that was there every time I was and we started talking about our workouts between sets. Then during my sets I would catch her timing her laps and watching me the same way I like to watch.

After a couple of weeks she started waiting for me to get there before she would start her workout. I could see her through the windows sitting at the edge of the hot tub area as walked up to the check-in desk. Once I got there she always smiled and said Hi, and then pick the lane next to me so we could chat. It was almost like having a swimming buddy, and she was definitely interested.

At the end of that week she sat at the edge of the pool and we talked for a pretty long while. She didn't seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere. I'm a little north of 40 and I've seen enough to know when a woman is on the make. She was definitely trying to get something started between us, but she seemed a little uncomfortable about it.

Her workout suit was perfectly hugging her breasts and I had a hard time not staring at them the whole time. She really turned me on. After we had talked for 30 minutes or so I asked her what she was doing later. I was hoping that she wanted to get together. She told me she had this high school graduation thing to go to. I asked her who was graduating and she said... "ME".

Holy shit!! She was still in high school. Being turned on instantly turned to feeling super awkward. She looked and acted so much older, and up until that point she never said a single thing that could leave me to believe she was that young. Needless to say we never got together.

The next week I had to change my workout times because of work and I never saw her again... which was a huge relief.

Please someone tell me I'm not the only perv that enjoyed this story.

Water/swimming...that's a whole other level of arousal.

My long term boyfriend and I met through the gym, and as time went on I found that he had a fetish for women in gym kit and found the environment a huge turn on

As some might have read, I also met someone else via the gym and it's certainly extremely erotic having someone flirt with you at the gym, makes it VERY hard to resist lol :eek:

Ahh, a gym story happy ending! ;)

Please someone tell me I'm not the only perv that enjoyed this story.

Water/swimming...that's a whole other level of arousal.

yes I find this really hot.

I have spent a lot of time over the last couple years getting back in shape. i rear proverbial blinders on when I work out. I have my Ipod on with some heavy metal on. it really puts me in the zone I want to be in.

That being said once the last set is over i tend to take my time heading to the shower to take in the sites.

I was just at the gym....And oh my god....I about wanted to take this girl and do all kinds of naughty things with her. She was wearing loose fitting clothes, sweating so much her shirt stuck to her, had amazing form, and seemed to be doing everything in a relaxed manner. Plus, the sighs she did after each set, and the intense look of pleasure after I spotted her on squats when she maxed out....Holy shit!

I agree with that it raises a guy testosterone levels, at the gym. Women walking around wearing yoga pants sweating like crazy. Their breasts bouncing while their on a treadmill especially if she we'll endowed is a huge turn on to me even if I have no shot to meet them. Yeah, for a guy it's hard to hide your excitement. Sometimes I just take care of that problem before I go there to ease my tension so to speak. It makes it better, for why I am there in the first place,to work out.

Last edited:
I agree with that it raises a guy testosterone levels, at the gym. Women walking around wearing yoga pants sweating like crazy. Their breasts bouncing while their on a treadmill especially if she we'll endowed is a huge turn on to me even if I have no shot to meet them. Yeah, for a guy it's hard to hide your excitement. Sometimes I just take care of that problem before I go there to ease my tension so to speak. It makes it better, for why I am there in the first place,to work out.

I can understand that...not wanting distractions. Do you think that "tension" might make you work harder though? It might at least feel better when you're done.

I've always had a greater desire after the gym...definitely the boost in testosterone and seeing those amazing bodies in workout clothes really pushes up the "tension." Some of the hottest and active sex i've had is after a good gym workout or run with a female gym buddy.

I've always had a greater desire after the gym...definitely the boost in testosterone and seeing those amazing bodies in workout clothes really pushes up the "tension." Some of the hottest and active sex i've had is after a good gym workout or run with a female gym buddy.
I have to agree with you there. It's like teasing yourself before letting yourself enjoy it. You can't help but know it's going to feel even better after that.

I'm with you Rocco!

I'm with you Rocco!

Glad to hear it! Between the pool, lifting, and the stair climbers...you never know what you're going to see and it's usually amazing! Then again if you have a workout buddy...that tension just keeps building, and there's only one thing to do when you get away from the gym!

Glad to hear it! Between the pool, lifting, and the stair climbers...you never know what you're going to see and it's usually amazing! Then again if you have a workout buddy...that tension just keeps building, and there's only one thing to do when you get away from the gym!
Here's the question. Do you select the workout buddy for the building tension, or to really push you in the workout? I know you can get both, but which would you pick if you could have one or the other only?

Well...a woman who is fit and pushes you to the limit always seems to just keep driving up the tension...so i would have to choose that. Then when you're at the breaking point you just keep driving through, afterwards you should always be ready for a good massage and stretch and that usually makes it all worth it!

I have a thing

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

I have this thing for sweaty bodies. I enjoy seeing, touching and especially licking the sweat from between a woman's breasts.

Its the oddest of things. I'm a foodie and blessed w/ an incredible sense of smell and really find it repulsive when someone has bad breath, body order or too much cologne / perfume.

Perhaps this is due to me being a Bohemian / hedonist. But I love the earthiness of it and like yourself find myself at the edge of my control in those certain situations

Love the Endorphins

No, you can't discount that primal emotions and instincts.

I think it has to do w/ pushing limits and reaching goals. When those Endorphins begin to flow, everything is heighten. Sense of smell, taste, my hearing is improved, etc. No, never had an erection while at the gym, but certainly my member is engorged.

The one thing that I have noticed about my body is that my pores are open and the hair on my arms, etc. is raised. Always been curious is my 'goosebumps' are noticable

I can understand that...not wanting distractions. Do you think that "tension" might make you work harder though? It might at least feel better when you're done.

Yeah I agree, sometimes you do work out harder. Its a trade off for sure.

Last edited:

This. Resistance training amping your testosterone and cardio pumping your brain with dopamine... women with glistening skin and ponytails and tight shorts.

Mmmmmm.

Please wipe down my equipment after use.

Fit as a fiddle

I love this thread. I just read a thread about being fat and although I do try to be tolerant, it turned me off...so...I exhale among my people. Hot, sexy, sweaty body thread.

Actually, I am not a "gym" person, but a runner and an outdoors person. I prefer "real" athletic bodies to those that are created in a gym. However, I recognize I am spoiled to live in a place with good weather. I'd rather run outdoors than on a treadmill any day of the week! Everyday of the week, actually. Okay, five days a week. I'm good with five. Maybe some yoga or skating to break it up...

I work out 5 times a week. A big part of the attraction, as well as the exercise, is what you can see there.

It is a great feeling when you are working out hard...and your eyes meet those of a girl across the room. And there is that crackle of tension and you just know she is thinking the same thing as you.

The tension does make me work harder from time to time.

I went to school at Arizona. You make me think I picked the wrong AZ school.

This. Resistance training amping your testosterone and cardio pumping your brain with dopamine... women with glistening skin and ponytails and tight shorts.

Mmmmmm.

Please wipe down my equipment after use.

yes, mmmmmm :)

I love this thread. I just read a thread about being fat and although I do try to be tolerant, it turned me off...so...I exhale among my people. Hot, sexy, sweaty body thread.

Actually, I am not a "gym" person, but a runner and an outdoors person. I prefer "real" athletic bodies to those that are created in a gym. However, I recognize I am spoiled to live in a place with good weather. I'd rather run outdoors than on a treadmill any day of the week! Everyday of the week, actually. Okay, five days a week. I'm good with five. Maybe some yoga or skating to break it up...

I also like being outdoors when possible. :)

Back