President Donald J. Trump Accomplishments

Did you know that during the Obama presidency the number of Americans on food stamps was greater than the population of Canada?

did you know that obama isn't president anymore? do you know that hillalry didn't win? do you know that foodstamps have nothing to do with the wall? do you know that you are a boring repetitive trumpbot2000?

I think they're going to.

Remember when everyone had Hillary a lock? No way Trump had enough supporters etc...

That's going to be the mid terms. No way the GOP can win, not after everything they've done. No way.

Way. Its going to be another shocker to the left and the reason for their loss? Will be themselves. Since 2016 their entire platform is to still call foul on a 2 year old election and name call and blame and.,...not do one thing to help their cause.

2016 should have taught them there is no such thing as a sure thing, but they're already talking like November is theirs

And the voters who are going to be the ones who make difference are Democrats so sick of the progressive liberal BS that they cross over to the other side.

I'd be fine with the Dems getting a majority in Senate or House, but its not going to happen.

You know, I really hate to tell you this, but you don't know everything. You're just some punk who's trying to sound like a big shot, but you DON'T KNOW that the GOP are going to take control in November, so shut-up.

You know, I really hate to tell you this, but you don't know everything. You're just some punk who's trying to sound like a big shot, but you DON'T KNOW that the GOP are going to take control in November, so shut-up.

No one knows if they will or they won't keep control over the House and Senate. BUT, based on projections and polling data, it's looking more and more likely that the D's won't follow the historic path of the opposite party taking control and winning the mid-terms.

No crystal ball and things can change mid-afternoon on election day. But the way it looks right now, the D's are in trouble for this fall.

trump has no plans for the border and things are about to get worse. 3,000 families still displaced and now they have to perform dna testing to reunite the families. what is the cost for 3,000 DNA tests and administration of said testing?

It's true. All over the real/fake news today.

Actually the DHS refuses to give exact numbers, though.

I don't think they can.

They showed some footage of "the children" earlier this morning and those young men were simply not children...

I don't think they can.

They showed some footage of "the children" earlier this morning and those young men were simply not children...

you will literally say anything to dispute facts no matter how ridiculous it makes you look.

you will literally say anything to dispute facts no matter how ridiculous it makes you look.

I see. If you throw out a number with no sourcing, we're supposed to accept you as the controlling authority on the issue or are we not compelled to ask, "What is your basis for this claim?"

I really don't care what you or even your kind believe . But without question it's because of the tax cut. The real kicker is I'm only one of 34 reaping the same rewards in our company.
Capitalism works and with a Supreme Court solidly conservative for the next 20 years , like I said the liberal / democrat agenda is spitting in the wind.

tumblr_pbt7ykrByG1r8bj13o1_1280.jpg

Here are some more of his accomplihments

Economy and jobs -- Killing US jobs by starting a trade war.
Immigration - Killing US jobs in tourism industry by making people afraid to travel to the US. Also causing food prices to increase because farmers can't get the labor they need to harvest.
Foreign Policy - Shitting on American, verbally abusing our allies, sucking up to a world power (Russian) that attacked the US, giving a minor power (N. Korea) a huge win and legitimization and getting nothing in return. Sucking up to a despotic murderer (Duterte)
National Security - Emboldened Russia to attack us again, repeatedly denying first attack, weakened alliances, opened the way for Iran to develop nuclear weapons
Regulation - Allowed coal mines to again dump mine waste in to streams
Land and Agriculture - Started trade war that will crush american farmers
Law and Justice - Backed criminals for public office, appointed unethical (at best) people to his cabinet. Pardoned criminals, violated US tax law, robbed small businesses, continues to use the office of the president to line his own and his family's pockets. Promotes making it legal for women to conspire to commit murder (will only take effect if abortion is outlawed)
Energy and Environment - Attempting to trash renewable energy sources and businesses
Government Accountability - Appoints and supports people who refuse to be accountable. Refuses personal accountability
Health Care - Working diligently to make sure health care is more expensive for the country overall
Infrastructure and Technology - Gives government handouts to companies (tax breaks) for projects what were already underway. Appoints anti science people to positions of power, ignores technological risks including using unsecured cell phone. Refused to implement Net Neutrality even though a majority of Americans are in favor of it.
Social Programs - Working to outlaw a woman's right to chose
Education - Appointed cabinet member who wants to make more schools unaccountable and also promote failed abstinence as sex education
Veterans - Made a pasty of a Marine vet during his campaign. Gave veterans the most embarrassing CinC in history

Immigration - Killing US jobs in tourism industry by making people afraid to travel to the US. Also causing food prices to increase because farmers can't get the labor they need to harvest.
Foreign Policy - Shitting on American, verbally abusing our allies, sucking up to a world power (Russian) that attacked the US, giving a minor power (N. Korea) a huge win and legitimization and getting nothing in return. Sucking up to a despotic murderer (Duterte)
National Security - Emboldened Russia to attack us again, repeatedly denying first attack, weakened alliances, opened the way for Iran to develop nuclear weapons
Law and Justice - Backed criminals for public office, appointed unethical (at best) people to his cabinet. Pardoned criminals, violated US tax law, robbed small businesses, continues to use the office of the president to line his own and his family's pockets. Promotes making it legal for women to conspire to commit murder (will only take effect if abortion is outlawed)
Energy and Environment - Attempting to trash renewable energy sources and businesses
Government Accountability - Appoints and supports people who refuse to be accountable. Refuses personal accountability
Health Care - Working diligently to make sure health care is more expensive for the country overall
Infrastructure and Technology - Gives government handouts to companies (tax breaks) for projects what were already underway. Appoints anti science people to positions of power, ignores technological risks including using unsecured cell phone. Refused to implement Net Neutrality even though a majority of Americans are in favor of it.
Education - Appointed cabinet member who wants to make more schools unaccountable and also promote failed abstinence as sex education
Veterans - Made a pasty of a Marine vet during his campaign. Gave veterans the most embarrassing CinC in history

Kind of sloppy to include the *results* that you assume will he the outcome of a policy before those results are actually extant as if they are already manifest.

Like Frodo level assume facts not in evidence sloppy.

Kind of sloppy to include the *results* that you assume will he the outcome of a policy before those results are actually extant as if they are already manifest.

Like Frodo level assume facts not in evidence sloppy.
Trump does it all the time, the Sloppy President.

Nothing I said had happened or is happening hasn't.

jfk-wanted-for-treason-2-15-11.png

Well, at least Trump has helped the farmers. Annual farm income projected to decline by 7.3% in 2018. Yay! Winning!

Back