New Member Introductions

If it wasn't for B. O. B. I wouldn't have any fun!! I am plus size, very very bi curious, breast turn me on. I have large boobs that are wanting for someone besides myself to enjoy then. Hell, I want FUN!! I would love to meet anyone in the Sac area who wants fun. I am open to a lot of things.

If you want fun, first send me a PM , then second allow pms in your profile. I can guarantee all the fun you can take ;)

Greetings

I am venser09 I'm 30 and have been trying to end my being single for about 5 years now and that is also how long it has been for me since I last felt the warm Embrace of another any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey all. Male Physics Professor here from some university on the west coast. Open to chatting with people although my orientation is straight, so mostly looking for female contact. Or someone that wants to talk about physics (Yeah right... lol)

Hey all, I'm new here, in love with the site already and all too eager to get started. I'm a single white female, 25 years old. I was as a Nurse in the local hospital, a job I adore though it is exhausting and takes up a lot of my time. So in my spare time unlike most my age who are either going out clubbing or at home taking care of their partners and kids, I stay home and write. It's my outlet, always has been.

I have a wide variety of hobbies, some of which can be found listed in my profile. Anymore more you guys need to know about me can be found there as well or through a simple PM.

When it comes to writing, I tend to stick to the female roles. I have no problem stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something else. Vampires, werewolves, fantasy, I love reading it so I'd have no problem delving into that world. I would say I find it more comfortable, sticking with what I know but as I said, as a writer I am able to tackle any situation head on. Of course like with everyone on here sex will play an important role in my stories, but it won't be all the stories are about. I enjoy plots and exploring different aspect of the characters and story to.

Anyways, looking forward to getting started and getting to know some of you fine people

Nat xxx

Hey all, I'm new here, in love with the site already and all too eager to get started. I'm a single white female, 25 years old. I was as a Nurse in the local hospital, a job I adore though it is exhausting and takes up a lot of my time. So in my spare time unlike most my age who are either going out clubbing or at home taking care of their partners and kids, I stay home and write. It's my outlet, always has been.

I have a wide variety of hobbies, some of which can be found listed in my profile. Anymore more you guys need to know about me can be found there as well or through a simple PM.

When it comes to writing, I tend to stick to the female roles. I have no problem stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something else. Vampires, werewolves, fantasy, I love reading it so I'd have no problem delving into that world. I would say I find it more comfortable, sticking with what I know but as I said, as a writer I am able to tackle any situation head on. Of course like with everyone on here sex will play an important role in my stories, but it won't be all the stories are about. I enjoy plots and exploring different aspect of the characters and story to.

Anyways, looking forward to getting started and getting to know some of you fine people

Nat xxx

Welcome to Lit and enjoy.

well, introductions, hmmm
im a 40something, whose 15 year marriage has turned to chaos. leaving me with all the stress and nothing much else. although we were poly i didn't do much beyond a few lady friends. now having been sexually ignored for over a year, thanks to hubby's better living thru chemistry lifestyle, i have started exploring. so im finding my feet in this wonderland and finding people to talk to and idea an well, opening up the Pandora box of my brain. funny how comfortable this place is getting.

hi!

I'm finally here... I think

Hello everyone,

I'm a creative director in my late 20s. I like music, good food and good conversation. I'm from Tokyo. I'm male, and I'm straight.

I'm here to find out how many women like "Fields of Gold" by Sting. Okay, maybe more than just that. But I'm here, so... I'm here.

newby here

Hello all,

50 year old married man interested in getting some advise and reading some outrageous posts.
It seems like everyone here is actual real and has something to say and contribute,

here are my interests, please give me your opinions.

1. I love to watch my wife give head while I am performing oral on her
2. I love to watch my wifes head bobbing up and down on a stiff cock while I am taking her from behind
3. I am trying to convice her to do a gang bang with me and three guys, is that bad?

Hello all,

50 year old married man interested in getting some advise and reading some outrageous posts.
It seems like everyone here is actual real and has something to say and contribute,

here are my interests, please give me your opinions.

1. I love to watch my wife give head while I am performing oral on her
2. I love to watch my wifes head bobbing up and down on a stiff cock while I am taking her from behind
3. I am trying to convice her to do a gang bang with me and three guys, is that bad?

Oh yes we are all real, well I am anyway, and we do like to give our opinions.

I like to share, love to taste both of you, and a gang bang can be arranged.

Hi

Hi all, I'm new and thought I'd say hello. Ok a bit about myself. I'm a 28 year old, I'm a lesbian I live on the east coast of England. I like to read, I play a lot of ps3 and I am an armature photographer. I am wheelchair bound I'm a baby butch who loves big strong dominant women. I am currently in a 7 year relationship. I joined this place to make friends with other lesbians.

Just saying "howdy.". Before anyone asks, name refers to an amazing Italian film from 1976.

Hello to everyone!
I discovered this about a year ago... and i visit periodically. I am still new to the board postings and slightly intimated about screwing it up.
That being said however, i am a 42 year old woman who has a strong sex drive that requires i fly my freak flag once in awhile. Im open to learn...and curious about many things.

Looking forward to our time...
Xoxo

Hello to everyone!
I discovered this about a year ago... and i visit periodically. I am still new to the board postings and slightly intimated about screwing it up.
That being said however, i am a 42 year old woman who has a strong sex drive that requires i fly my freak flag once in awhile. Im open to learn...and curious about many things.

Looking forward to our time...
Xoxo

Welcome to Lit.

Another new guy...

Hey everyone! I'm Daniel. I am a 25 year old male from Houston, TX. I have never made an account here but I've been a lurker for a while now. I'm glad to finally join everyone and I'm hoping I can meet some new friends.

I have work early in the morning tomorrow so I plan on browsing these forums for the next couple hours and seeing what's in store for me :) I hope to hear from some of you and definitely wouldn't mind talking to some of the women on here tonight ;)

-D

Alex Flynn Author

Hello everyone,

I'm Alex Flynn. I'm 22 and from Lancashire, England.

I've joined this site to let people know about my novel which is available now on Kindle.

Bascially, if you like teenage girls (18+) with blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits then check it out.

Alex

x

A Possible New Author.

Hi everyone,

I'm a 19 year old male college student who came here with a somewhat specific goal. I'm thinking about creating light erotica directed at somewhat older women as a way to safely vent and explore some healthy female-centric sexuality without strings attached and without meeting people. I was wondering if anyone here thinks that is a good idea for this site and if there will be any market for it. I'm thinking about focusing on audio erotica in particular and to create erotica in a down to earth genuine way.

Thank you,
CougarFriendly

Hello everyone! Longtime lurker myself. Thought I woud get online as I was often reading the stories and wishing I could tweak things. Trying to nut up and write something is surprisingly difficult, but I plan to contribute something.

Hope you're all doing well. Here's hoping we continue to find what we're looking for here!

Hello all. Names Chase. Was bored at work and decided to do some story looking. Came across the site and enjoyed what I saw. Hope to get the chance to talk with some of ya'll. Bisexual young guy here. All about me on my profile, including a pic. Looking forward to posting more.

Figured I might as well introduce myself. I'm Mr. Chaos, a 19 year old university student in California. I joined Literotica after some friends of mine urged me to start writing. I like the community here and hope I can comfortably assimilate myself into it! Any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Hello all. We are a cpl (man&woman) that was told about this site,by another cpl. Just looking around for now and seeing what everything is about

Hey all! New to the forum here. I'm 29, married to a smokin' hottie, and looking to converse with those of like mindedness! Here's to a great time! :)

hi in party in new here....

Hi my names party I've been married 8 years i think may be nine lol. My husbands a self taught deisel mechanic. He is 41 and in 30. We have five children between the two of us that live elseware we also have two dogs that for me make up for the absence of my kids, bandit is my heart. I stay st home, garden, write, and explore the woods by our house. I love too cook and make others eat it before i will lol.
My husband is sex crazed loves all things sexually. I started writing these oil two pagers for im and have put them in a binder , i call my lil "book" BECAUSE YOU ASKED WHAT I WAS THINKING. And that's exactly why i STARTED WRITING, because he was always asking "what you thinkin about"

Back