Whats really going on here....

If we could get and keep and few more of you, and Des, and elle, and jezzi, and wings, and damnit I suck at lists, but you get the idea, the board would be MUCH more interesting.

Oh Lordie, not another list thread! :rolleyes:

...*sniff* I nevar make these lists.......

Today isn't so bad but this past week but there have been no interesting threads.

Election years have typically been the bane of the General Board, as the same five posters (Ishmael, 4est_4est_Gump, Miles, Busybody and Eyer) routinely flood the front page on an almost daily (sometimes hourly) basis with their Political Outrage du Jour.

This is totally true.

Today isn't so bad but this past week but there have been no interesting threads.

And we're about four weeks away from your annual 5-month emotional roller coaster of Ohio State football..... :cool:

I blame Rob's car accident; that bump on his noggin threw everything here into disarray.

I just want to state that although your 'Little' post made me pause a moment and comment I was not the femdom PMer.

?

LMAO - awkward! It's a nickname for the kid. Not a pet name for a paramour. I also use Smalls and Bugs (again for kid) ;)

I'm still not 100% sure what Femdom. I am refusing to Google it.

Why don't you help out and stop your stupid trolling for a month?

Today you managed to kill Another thread that I was interested in, by a poster whose posts I enjoy reading.
And I suspect that you and your attack alt will start trolling her again and she'll get exasperated and stop posting.

And the nerve that you have, to insult a poster who's obviously highly educated and intelligent, by calling her all those idiotic things…

What you describe constitutes fun for him. I don't know why, it makes no sense to me, but trolling in order to shut down discourse is pleasurable for him. I could bump that thread a year from now and he will respond by hurling insults within 2 minutes. Again, I don't understand it, hitting F5 hundreds of times per day, week after week, year after year, while foaming at the mouth. But it's his life; his personal pleasure is his own.

Each to his own.

We need fewer idiots like Disgustipated et al stalking and mocking intelligent and valuable political posters.

How many good political posters decided to leave the board because of the stalking and political conflicts? Quite a few.
The board is getting dumbed down, and as a result fewer good posters are posting.

That's why there's a politics board you dumb paki. Go choke on a samosa, chutney brain. Idiots like you have ruined this place.

What you describe constitutes fun for him. I don't know why, it makes no sense to me, but trolling in order to shut down discourse is pleasurable for him. I could bump that thread a year from now and he will respond by hurling insults within 2 minutes. Again, I don't understand it, hitting F5 hundreds of times per day, week after week, year after year, while foaming at the mouth. But it's his life; his personal pleasure is his own.

Being wrong is your speciality and damnit, you're good at it.

This thread has devolved into true bickering yet. This is just your run of the mill poking with a stick.;)

Another graduate of the "Luk Leave Out A Single Word And Change The Meaning Completely" school of posting! :D

Another graduate of the "Luk Leave Out A Single Word And Change The Meaning Completely" school of posting! :D

bwahaha!! this is what happens when my brain outruns the ability of my fingers.
:D

there's ya a door, Rob. Ya gonna walk thru?:eek:

Back