Midwestern girl looking for man to take care of me $$$

Looking for an 85+ year old very, very, VERY wealthy man that's barely hanging on to life. We must be able to be married within the week. He will be my sugar daddy, so to speak but I won't give any sugar but I will call him daddy.

68 year old with pocket change, is that close enough ?

Looking for an 85+ year old very, very, VERY wealthy man that's barely hanging on to life. We must be able to be married within the week. He will be my sugar daddy, so to speak but I won't give any sugar but I will call him daddy.

I just want to bump this thread. I admire your honesty.

I'm not 85 and barely clinging to life nor am I a daddy, but this is one of my favorite personals I've read. :heart: :rose:

If you're named after a gun, even better!

I'll be happy to be your sugar daddy. PM me your bank account details, passwords, security answers and billing address and I'll wire the money directly. Also, don't check your accounts for a few days.

I'm not 85 yet, but I would love to be your sugar daddy....let me know the details, so I can give you have of everthing I own

I just want to bump this thread. I admire your honesty.
Lol well thank you.
I'm not 85 and barely clinging to life nor am I a daddy, but this is one of my favorite personals I've read. :heart: :rose:

If you're named after a gun, even better!
I'll take a sugar momma as well. :rolleyes:
I'll be happy to be your sugar daddy. PM me your bank account details, passwords, security answers and billing address and I'll wire the money directly. Also, don't check your accounts for a few days.
Are you the one that has been sending me emails?! :eek:
I'm not 85 yet, but I would love to be your sugar daddy....let me know the details, so I can give you have of everthing I own
So, I get half without marrying you? Awesome!

Lol well thank you.

I'll take a sugar momma as well. :rolleyes:

Are you the one that has been sending me emails?! :eek:

So, I get half without marrying you? Awesome!

no, you don't have to marry me....just fuck me once a week ;)

I am sorry.... This whole thread disgusts me.... Just being honest.

It's sardonic humor, pure and simple, which has always been part of the nature of erotic literature. If you want to be sickened go out in RL and watch this stuff actually happening on a very regular basis.

Aww thanks guys... it's fine. My humor isn't for everyone. :)

Now back to the search!

well, i guess I'm not old enough....I tried

Hey! We can do a full F/X on you with a really good dummy bank account, flash roll and just the right mix of tasteless out of date clothing. It'll take he long enough to figure it out you get a foot in the door. After that your on your own. Woe her, romance her, win her heart and watch her smile as she crushed yours. ;)

Besides, I hear she's pretty handy with Russian rifles...:D

Looking for an 85+ year old very, very, VERY wealthy man that's barely hanging on to life. We must be able to be married within the week. He will be my sugar daddy, so to speak but I won't give any sugar but I will call him .....

Last edited:

You know Aragorn was 84 in the book The Two Towers. I wish I was 84.;)

Back