My lactating fantasy

do you think my fantasy is arousing?

• Total voters
I also would adore to suckle a luscious lady erotically, though it seems unlikely I'll get a chance to... unless a lovely lactating lady volunteers :p

thinking of it as very hot and definetly a top fantasy!
tumblr_mzete361ZY1t0d4v8o1_1280.jpg

I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

I thought the movie was very hot, I would think it would be extremely exciting for you to go even further with that young babysitter, Let us know if you do..
I have always loved watching two women together making love

PS: part of the taboo feeling in this fantasy is caused by the fact that typically I enjoy nursing my baby more, much more than appropriate...(blushing all over)

Is your baby a boy or a girl. If i had to guess it would be a girl

Is your baby a boy or a girl. If i had to guess it would be a girl

doesn't matter for those fantasies...it's the suckling, which is arousing and, well, in that context slightly embarrassing...the arousal, I mean...

(my goodness, so many like my fantasy...)

PS: part of the taboo feeling in this fantasy is caused by the fact that typically I enjoy nursing my baby more, much more than appropriate...(blushing all over)

mhhh...this takes me over the edge...

Dreaming Too

wow, 98 % think this is arousing...why am I not surprised? Because I dream of those kinks every night...

My 24 year old granddaughter was nursing her baby in the room next to mine....I got up to pee at 3:30 in the morning and I am sure the loud flushing woke both up. I listened vicariously to the sounds from the next room. When the baby latched on I heard that moan and the subsequent comforting sounds as the baby nursed. After a bit I heard her moan very much like my wife did many years ago when I took her excess milk and also when she climbed on top and rode me....I couldn't help but picture my granddaughter aroused and possibly, probably, satisfying her urges......she is an single mother. My aural voyeurism caused an arousal on my side of the wall that I have replayed several times....

In my experience any spare milk in a mother's deliciously full breasts is for the baby's dad. So, while I see the pleasure of your fantasy, I can't run with it because of what I remember of such a special and magic time in our lives. It was beautiful; it was sensual; it was yummy good!

Gawd. How lovely it is that your shared that with your wife. Intimate,sensual, erotic.

I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

How about a mature bi woman????

I have to admit, when I clicked on this thread, I was prepared to be turned off. How wrong I was.

As an innocent insurance rep visiting you at home and I notice your condition... Or I am your child's teacher and I call you in for a meeting

ah, well, that's a nice scenario too...I love the innocent bit a lot...my blouse might gape wide open sowing my full breasts, since I have just put my baby back to bed and have no clue what to do now...so you're ringing the bell just in time...mhhhhhhhhhhhh

ah, well, that's a nice scenario too...I love the innocent bit a lot...my blouse might gape wide open sowing my full breasts, since I have just put my baby back to bed and have no clue what to do now...so you're ringing the bell just in time...mhhhhhhhhhhhh

The doorbell rings you come to the doo after buttoning up... I walk in I'm in my professional attire skirt blouse jacket pumps. And you see though I m shorter than you my tits ar as full... I look you over and think to myself WOWZ yo look hot an I se a damp spot at one of your nipples and ask you wher the baby is catching you off guard

The doorbell rings you come to the doo after buttoning up... I walk in I'm in my professional attire skirt blouse jacket pumps. And you see though I m shorter than you my tits ar as full... I look you over and think to myself WOWZ yo look hot an I se a damp spot at one of your nipples and ask you wher the baby is catching you off guard

blushing all over I stammer that he refused to drink and now I am at a loss what to do, feeling uncomfortable...(my eyes noticing your chest...)

blushing all over I stammer that he refused to drink and now I am at a loss what to do, feeling uncomfortable...(my eyes noticing your chest...)

mhhh...what an arousing scene...wish I was there secretely watching...:cool:

You notice my erect nipples even through my blouse nd armor plated bra, (40DDD) we sit at the dining room table we hear your infant fussing and the sound of him and me staring at your full leaking tits make the fluid flow even more... I bite my lower lip and cross my legs squeezing them hard making me wet as fuck knowing damn well I want to taste you ... My cunt is soaked and juices flowing wishing I had the nerve to reach over an open your blouse and taste your milky tits

You notice my erect nipples even through my blouse nd armor plated bra, (40DDD) we sit at the dining room table we hear your infant fussing and the sound of him and me staring at your full leaking tits make the fluid flow even more... I bite my lower lip and cross my legs squeezing them hard making me wet as fuck knowing damn well I want to taste you ... My cunt is soaked and juices flowing wishing I had the nerve to reach over an open your blouse and taste your milky tits

becoming increasingly aware of your stare and somehow becoming aroused by it I murmur more to myself: 'if only I knew how to get relief from that pressure...there must be a trick to do it using just the hands...but I don't know how...' then looking up at you again...: 'sorry to bother you...where were we with those insurances you have to offer?'

becoming increasingly aware of your stare and somehow becoming aroused by it I murmur more to myself: 'if only I knew how to get relief from that pressure...there must be a trick to do it using just the hands...but I don't know how...' then looking up at you again...: 'sorry to bother you...where were we with those insurances you have to offer?'

I open my briefcase on the table and slide my chair next to you... ... I tak my jacket off and put it on th back of my chair and open the fil... M right arm brusches the side of your swollen breast... We go through fil fter fil n sar small talk in between... You offer me coffee nd I'd love some you get up sliding your chair back and I admire your grea tits and wan to reach out nd grab them.... Conversation goes well and we sneak glances of ech other an your baby begins to fuss you excuse yourself an change a diaper an bring him in ... You have to feed him an ask me if I'd mind and i say go right ahead (and think to mysel I will get a peek at your tits) its perfectl natural and say I wish i could hav kids and to experience nursing..... You sit in your chair across from m an get comfortable.. You open your shirt and lift you bra and I gasp an think to myself OMG I wan to try

Last edited:
I open my briefcase on the table and slide my chair next to you... ... I tak my jacket off and put it on th back of my chair and open the fil... M right arm brusches the side of your swollen breast... We go through fil fter fil n sar small talk in between... You offer me coffee nd I'd love some you get up sliding your chair back and I admire your grea tits and wan to reach out nd grab them.... Conversation goes well and we sneak glances of ech other an your baby begins to fuss you excuse yourself an change a diaper an bring him in ... You have to feed him an ask me if I'd mind and i say go right ahead (and think to mysel I will get a peek at your tits) its perfectl natural and say I wish i could hav kids and to experience nursing..... You sit in your chair across from m an get comfortable.. You open your shirt and lift you bra and I gasp an think to myself OMG I wan to try

unfortunately the baby isn#t all that hungry and leaves me again a bit indespair. However it's soft lips have left some effect on my state of arousal. Having put him back to sleep I buttom up to some degree and curse to myself: ' why can't he drink me dry? And how again did that milking action with hands only work?' with that I give you a questioning glance....

unfortunately the baby isn#t all that hungry and leaves me again a bit indespair. However it's soft lips have left some effect on my state of arousal. Having put him back to sleep I buttom up to some degree and curse to myself: ' why can't he drink me dry? And how again did that milking action with hands only work?' with that I give you a questioning glance....

...when will she get the message that I'd like to feel her warm hands on my full breasts from behind, cupping them from below and gently using her index fingers and thumbs to milk me softly...and I'd watch it amazed and increasingly aroused?...

like that:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855251

Last edited:
...when will she get the message that I'd like to feel her warm hands on my full breasts from behind, cupping them from below and gently using her index fingers and thumbs to milk me softly...and I'd watch it amazed and increasingly aroused?...

like that:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855251

I see the frustration written all over your face and feel I must help if even just to satisfy my fantasy and lust for what I see before me.. You sit back into th dining room chair in front of me milk is slowly staining you bra an blouse and you say you're a failur and your breasts at so full th feel as if they'll burst... Ou eyes lock and a lustfull look fills my eyes and you manage a small smile a I say can I help I saw a gf o min reliev pressure an I stand and ask I you mind if I help you say please do, nothing else works... I tell you to open and take off your blouse and bra, i make sur the door is locked I walk behind your chair and place my hands under each milk engorged breast cup them in my hands an whisper in your ear OMG they are so full and hot... I begin to massage each breast sliding and squeezing each towards th nipple you say harde ani squeeze more as I work to the nipple... They begin to leak your sweet fluid spraying every strok o my hand you god that feels good and I keep working until th milk fow I steady and I stop and walk to the front of yo and open my own blouse and remove my boulder holder exposing my huge tits and hard nipples and I drop to my knees at your feet and you grab one o your breasts nd plac your other hand at the back of my head n pull me to you....

I see the frustration written all over your face and feel I must help if even just to satisfy my fantasy and lust for what I see before me.. You sit back into th dining room chair in front of me milk is slowly staining you bra an blouse and you say you're a failur and your breasts at so full th feel as if they'll burst... Ou eyes lock and a lustfull look fills my eyes and you manage a small smile a I say can I help I saw a gf o min reliev pressure an I stand and ask I you mind if I help you say please do, nothing else works... I tell you to open and take off your blouse and bra, i make sur the door is locked I walk behind your chair and place my hands under each milk engorged breast cup them in my hands an whisper in your ear OMG they are so full and hot... I begin to massage each breast sliding and squeezing each towards th nipple you say harde ani squeeze more as I work to the nipple... They begin to leak your sweet fluid spraying every strok o my hand you god that feels good and I keep working until th milk fow I steady and I stop and walk to the front of yo and open my own blouse and remove my boulder holder exposing my huge tits and hard nipples and I drop to my knees at your feet and you grab one o your breasts nd plac your other hand at the back of my head n pull me to you....

I am speechless and then do as you tell me...your hands under my breasts make them twitch with exitement...and looking down, watching you making them full just by cupping them lets my arousal build...nothing I can do against it...
watching your hands milking me makes me moan involuntarily...my climax building up...so embarrassing...a total stranger...and then all of a sudden you're there with your huge bare breasts...oh my god...come closer...use your lips on me...I need to get suckled...now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has always been a huge fantasy of mine. Unfortunatly, when my wife was lactating, she couldnt be talked into letting me suckle on her. so close, yet so far away

I am speechless and then do as you tell me...your hands under my breasts make them twitch with exitement...and looking down, watching you making them full just by cupping them lets my arousal build...nothing I can do against it...
watching your hands milking me makes me moan involuntarily...my climax building up...so embarrassing...a total stranger...and then all of a sudden you're there with your huge bare breasts...oh my god...come closer...use your lips on me...I need to get suckled...now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?

Your milk is flowing freely now I see you squeezing your thighs together
An you smell of sweet arroused pussy... I come in front of you and milk is running under your tits down you belly I tell you to stand Now... You do and I tell you to get naked... You blush but you can't resist.. You stand befor me naked and horny and I stand and rech around and open and lower my skirt an panties... I take you in my arms and pull you to me.. Our breast pressing against each other an I kiss yo deeply and passionately my hands grabbing your ass our tongues intertwine and we are moaning in each others mouths.. I break the kiss and look deep into your eyes and bite your lip... I slowly lower myself inch by inch till I reach your swollen teats I take on fully into my mouth entirely covering your nipple n areola and never break eye contact with you I suck HARD and make you moan and you reach with a hand and hold my head in place and you tilt your head back... I slide my hands up between you thighs forcing you to spread your legs nd give me access ....

Back