my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

New avatar

my avatar now shows what I'd love to get done to my breasts...

The thought of kneeling behind another woman in the middle of my bed..kissing her neck...my hands slipping around to her breasts...teasing the outer edges of her aureola in circles..moving in closer with each pass.. then softly gripping her breasts...sliding my fingertips in and caressing, pinching, softly pulling at her nipples........then starting the process over again..mmm ...sounds so good right now

The thought of kneeling behind another woman in the middle of my bed..kissing her neck...my hands slipping around to her breasts...teasing the outer edges of her aureola in circles..moving in closer with each pass.. then softly gripping her breasts...sliding my fingertips in and caressing, pinching, softly pulling at her nipples........then starting the process over again..mmm ...sounds so good right now

mhhh...lovely and arousing description...:rose:

Hmmmmm....damp panties....not a good way to start a 6 hr. flight.

I love the feel of soft smooth feminine hands cupping my breasts from behind along with a little neck kissing and caressing...ummm.

Sounds utterly divine. :heart:

I like this thread. A lot ....

mhhh...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Back