Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there Mister Lickable.

How goes your day?

Not bad. Haven't thrown the wireless mouse against the wall so I'm doing okay. Tired of conference calls. Tired of sales guys saying "Thanks for having us and now here is Stupid (me) and he is going to do all the rest of the talking cuz I don't know dick." Not exactly what they say, that is the paraphrase.

Not bad. Haven't thrown the wireless mouse against the wall so I'm doing okay. Tired of conference calls. Tired of sales guys saying "Thanks for having us and now here is Stupid (me) and he is going to do all the rest of the talking cuz I don't know dick." Not exactly what they say, that is the paraphrase.

Oh, that does sound like a fun conference call. I hated those when I worked retail. In our case we were all too worried about upsetting the dumb ass District Manager, she was known to replace you with her friends if you sneezed wrong. I spoke up one time about safety concerns (after our store had been broken into) and the silence on the phone was deafening.

I'm glad to know you're not out and about destroying property, even if it is your own. Walls and mice are things that go together, but not walls and wireless mice. ;)

Oh, that does sound like a fun conference call. I hated those when I worked retail. In our case we were all too worried about upsetting the dumb ass District Manager, she was known to replace you with her friends if you sneezed wrong. I spoke up one time about safety concerns (after our store had been broken into) and the silence on the phone was deafening.

I'm glad to know you're not out and about destroying property, even if it is your own. Walls and mice are things that go together, but not walls and wireless mice. ;)

Have lots of joint compound for repairs...:D

My question of the day

What is it about flirting with a flame that draws us near it
Is it the tease of heat building and flickering as soft breath escapes across it
It is the intense seer of excitement ignited from the touch

Is it the stirring felt below the surface that causes us to tremble
Is it the chase that rises to new heights as the warmth spreads
Is it the lure of wanting to be caught up in its rapture

Is it the look in the glazed eyes of those who hunger for its glow
Is it really the flame or the actions that surround it that claim the absolute power
Is it the smoldering afterglow that remains until the flame is finally extinguished

Or is it in the fact that a single spark can ignite our fiery lust
to once again dance around its sensual light as the flirt continues,
the chase mesmerizes and we melt and move through the experience as one?

My question of the day

What is it about flirting with a flame that draws us near it
Is it the tease of heat building and flickering as soft breath escapes across it
It is the intense seer of excitement ignited from the touch

Is it the stirring felt below the surface that causes us to tremble
Is it the chase that rises to new heights as the warmth spreads
Is it the lure of wanting to be caught up in its rapture

Is it the look in the glazed eyes of those who hunger for its glow
Is it really the flame or the actions that surround it that claim the absolute power
Is it the smoldering afterglow that remains until the flame is finally extinguished

Or is it in the fact that a single spark can ignite our fiery lust
to once again dance around its sensual light as the flirt continues,
the chase mesmerizes and we melt and move through the experience as one?

Very nicely done. Thank you so much for sharing. :) :kiss:

Have you had a chance to enjoy it? :rose::rose::rose:

From my window. Though I did go out to run one errand, and I have to leave for a quick errand again in 2 minutes. I really don't want to move all that much. I'm trying a home remedy recommended by BBG1970 for my headache, along with more caffeine.

Last edited:
If you don't fall asleep reading the three chapters...please send me a pm letting me know how to make it better...for the next story...if I ever do another one :D

I doubt I'll fall asleep. ;) I'll send you a PM with a more descriptive opinion than my feedback if you like, but the other chapters will have to wait until I'm able to read without kids in the same room with me. lol

Been a lot inspiration from the group that posts in this forum.

But we were talking of kisses
before digressing into desire.
Although, I think
kisses are one symptom of desire.
Kisses offer us that connection,
then we meandered
into emotion.
But how does one speak
Of love and desire
without emotion?
Or kisses?
Back to kisses,
and not needing any words.
Finding more
than one pair of lips
she wanted me to kiss.

I doubt I'll fall asleep. ;) I'll send you a PM with a more descriptive opinion than my feedback if you like, but the other chapters will have to wait until I'm able to read without kids in the same room with me. lol

If you weren't such a moaner...

Been a lot inspiration from the group that posts in this forum.

But we were talking of kisses
before digressing into desire.
Although, I think
kisses are one symptom of desire.
Kisses offer us that connection,
then we meandered
into emotion.
But how does one speak
Of love and desire
without emotion?
Or kisses?
Back to kisses,
and not needing any words.
Finding more
than one pair of lips
she wanted me to kiss.

I'm so happy you are here and equally glad you have found inspiration with the folks of the PG forum.

Looking forward to that more descriptive opinion in your pm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back