Ooc Doom

DeathsKnight

Harmless Teddybear
So I played the games, I watched the movies. Still I want to write about this. This will be Doom meeting AvP. The aliens and the four Predators are NPCs, the Predators are not to be killed unless an OK is given by me. (I'm only strict on that because of the shitty job they did in the first AvP movie with the preds and the last Predator movie)

This will be action based, if you are one for shooting and running for cover feel free to join.

As the pace of the story will be fast, sexual relations will be VERY quick if they do happen. No two page posts, half a page is OK. (A bit of realism in a fantasy story rofl)

For starters Character Sheet:

Name:
Speciality:
Hair:
Eyes:
Pic: (IF available and please as little drawings as possible, I will not be anal about it, just don't want an Anime character hopping around during a gun fight)
Physical description: (If pic isn't used or if you feel more needs said)
Equipment:

The story will start with a landing of Space Marines on the Moon base, from there they will be teleported to a different world. (Kind of like the movie Doom). So if any interest arise I will start the IC

Ooooh you naughty boy! You know I loved the Doom game! Not the movies of the three franchises so much, but since I have more free time on hands:

Name: Sandra Evert
Speciality: First Aid, General Health etc etc you know being a doctor
Hair: Light brown with blond highlights
Eyes: Green/Blue
Pic:
lauren-pope-uk-premiere-breaking-dawn-2-01.jpg

Physical description: 6'1", 38C, tall and modestly curved, when working she has her hair in a ponytail, when not on duty she wears it loose
Equipment: none to start with

Uhm don't you need a Bio or something?

Hey just because I like FPS games, sci-fi movies and writing doesn't make me a bad boy. Perhaps it's you are the bad girl, watching all that action movies and not all the girly movies.

I watch the romantic movies! Very nasty of you to say otherwise. I'm just a girl that like to watch some action movies and play computer games. That doesn't make me a bad girl, from what I've read in the magazines that makes me a wanted woman LOL

Bwhaha if you say so. Been a bit...unavailable for some time you know. But hey all single ladies need their little vices not true?

Not yet no, just using my old Blackberry.

Name: Greg Sanders
Speciality: Tech support
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Pic:
20120512-soldier.jpg

Physical description: well toned, 6ft3"
Equipment: G600 tactical assault rifle, .45 Colt Viper pistol, electronic gear, door breaches

Well it is either an unappealing idea, or the writers don't like me :)

Anyroad if there isn't any other interest by Sunday I will continue this as a One-on-one RP

Yeah it took me a while, but now that I'm house sitting until the 31st I'm gonna try and catch up with some writing

Back