PM asshattery

I wouldn't be copy/pasting the links, I'm no N00b! :eek:

that was not for you... nor was I meaning copying and pasting links - purely a warning for all or anyone to be very careful about linking outside identities to here.

Last edited:
that was not for you... nor was I meaning copying and pasting links - purely a warning for all or anyone to be very careful about linking outside identities to here.

Make that clear next time, you quoted me so I thought you were speaking to me about what I said! :D

"Wedding Reception...
We are at a mutual friends wedding reception. The wedding is over and everyone is up mingling dancing and drinking. As I observe the room for a few minutes I notice you sitting at a table alone with a drink. Making my way over to the table I walk up. "Good evening." I speak to you my tall 6'1 frame standing in front of wearing my suit coat tie and shirt with a nice pair of slacks. "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone and I was wondering if you might like to dance?" I smile softly and look at you with my brown eyes and short brown hair freshly cut."

I'm sure I've had this one before - he must be on his second circuit round!

"Wedding Reception...
We are at a mutual friends wedding reception. The wedding is over and everyone is up mingling dancing and drinking. As I observe the room for a few minutes I notice you sitting at a table alone with a drink. Making my way over to the table I walk up. "Good evening." I speak to you my tall 6'1 frame standing in front of wearing my suit coat tie and shirt with a nice pair of slacks. "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone and I was wondering if you might like to dance?" I smile softly and look at you with my brown eyes and short brown hair freshly cut."

It's terrible. So many things wrong: friend's or friends'; wedding is over and at the reception, duh!; suit jacket, tie, and nice pair...

It's PMs like this that make me glad I'm a man and not receive asshat nonsense

"Wedding Reception...

I think I've seen this... funny movie. I believe you've just been PM'd by Vince Vaughn.

Wedding-Crasher-Quotes.jpg

"Wedding Reception...

This is a crime against punctuation!

You know something?
I fail to see the asshattery in some of these other than the fact that they are requesting roleplay out of the blue...

The PMs I get , and I've had several this week, are usually simply a "Hi, care to chat?'
or like today, "Love the new AV! Would love to chat with you.:rose:"

Three PMs claimed to be a girl... Now, please understand that "being a girl" isn't going to get you anywhere faster with me. I'm not a switch hitter. :D That and I say 'claimed" to be a girl because how are you a girl on this forum since 2008 without a SINGLE thread post??

Of course one did say he'd like an "IntroSUCKtion to the girls." Which, I admit made me giggle for a second, but I can't take a line like that very seriously...:rolleyes:

Someone sent me a message last night, and I won't even quote it. What was said could have just been in jest, and I suppose if I had been in a good mood yesterday, I could have laughed it off. However, even if just trying to make a joke, aren't there some things you do not say to someone without vocal inflection to indicate humor?

*shrugs*

I do let some of what is said get to me "get to me." I may respond with humor or thoughtfulness, but I would hope that even the asshats realize that what they say they are saying to a real person.

Remember the Golden Rule...:heart:

Satin - I just stalked your FB looking for details on the asshattery, to no avail. I'm so curious (read: nosy) about this right now. :)

FYI- I had to leave that one group because my kiddos are often right there when I'm on the ol' FB. There were a couple really negative people posting there, though. Makes me wonder if it was on that page....

It was on another person's post. I'll copy paste the drama, it's a hot mess sweetie.

It wasn't on "that page" and I don't blame you for leaving, it's kind of depressing to see how negative and bitchy that page is getting.

I've been considering posting more happy stuff on there but I don't really know how well it would be received, you know what I mean?

So here's the picture that started the bullshit argument.

tumblr_mise99iMak1r9qs6bo1_1280.jpg

There were two posts about this picture. At the time my friend, we'll call Matt, posted it, another woman commented about how body shaming was really bad and that every person is beautiful and acceptable.

I jumped on the comments and said that feminists aren't trying to FORCE men to think any certain type of woman is attractive, but merely trying to teach people to NOT body shame or be fat-phobic.

An argument ensued that got ugly pretty fast. The post was taken down by him so I can't copy/paste that part, but he started ANOTHER post about this whining about how us getting on him for the picture "Ruined his Night". (Boo fucking Hoo).

Anyway, here's the SECOND thread about the picture:

Matt: To all who were upset by that picture I shared, my bad. I saw a joke that was relevant to me and didn't consider the larger picture of what the image was trying to convey. I'm sorry.

Ann: Lololololololololol

Ann: ...I thought it was funny

Victoria: aw, i missed it.

Ann: Its on my page if you want to see it Victoria.

Ethan: I want to see, I want to see

Johnathon: I think its a little too true lol

Cory: Which one was it?

Ann: lol again...its on my page if yall wanna see it.
Its about "curvy" women

Matt: Make it public, Ann. They can't see it.

Ann: lol okkkk

Ann: I couldnt make it public so I tagged Michael in it. So now if they wanna say something. They can say it to meeeeee

Cory: Still isn't showing up in his feed

Matt: Oh, god. Don't even get me started.

Megan: Regardless if a woman or a man posted it or created it, it's still misogynistic. Feminists are not "dumb", nor are we trying to FORCE any person to change what they find attractive, we're simply trying to find equal treatment for all people -no matter what they look like-. How is that "dumb"? So there, I said to yooouuuu, Ann.

Ann: Alright.

Matt: No, Megan. The whole point (for me) was to bring up the drastic change in the definition of curvy. It has been used lately to refer to all body types that are larger than average.

Megan: The definition of Curvy is that the waist is smaller than both the hips and the chest. A size 20 woman can be curvy, as well as a size 2 woman. So I'm sorry but NO...curvy can mean ANY size, you need to readjust your perceptions rather than blaming "dumb feminists" for standing up against body shaming and fat phobia.

Megan: By the way, "Larger than average", sorry to say, the "Average" American woman IS "large".

Ann: I just think its funny when fat women try to justify their weight by saying its their "curves" when clearly, its fat. Thats just my opinion.

Megan: And I just think it's funny when misogynists posts misogynistic things and then try to play it off as a joke when it's obviously not. I also find internalized misogyny by women the most hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious. Just fucking hiiiiilarious.

Megan: I could also very easily argue that the woman in the picture on the left is considered "fat" by today's beauty standards, and that her calling herself curvy could also be called "justifying" her weight. But then again, that would be body shaming and fa...See More

Ann: Yes. I am obviously a misogynist. Those damn women all belong in kitchens and raising children. Pro-life right here! Fuck womens rights...Please tell me you are kidding. I see you are offended, my bad. You just keep on exercising that freedom of speech, and I'll keep exercising mine.

Matt: I am not blaming "dumb feminists." I didn't make it, that's not how I would have worded it. My argument lies only with the perceptual change of the term "curvy." Curvy has been commandeered and the meaning altered. The term means two different thing depending on when the typical man uses it and the typical woman uses it. This is not fat shaming. This is not misogynistic. This is linguistics.

Will: Whoa! I'm always ten minutes behind the people-picking-pointless-fights-over-social-media-status-updates bus. What's this all about? Can I blame a political party?

Michael: ^ Thank you. I blame the communists here.

Megan: The day I call body shaming and minimizing social problems pointless is the day y'all can bury me. I don't feel sorry for the fact that I stand up for what's right, and if y'all do, you're wasting your time. Kthnxbai.

Ann: k bye.

Will: OH SNAP SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET UNFRIENDED

Megan: Also, Ann, not every misogynist thinks women should be "barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen". Again, adjust your viewpoint and you might understand that.

Megan: I sincerely doubt Michael would unfriend me over something like this, Will. Honestly.

Will: Now I really want to see this image.

Ann: I thought you were leaving.

Will: NO DON'T GO

Will: Holy crap Mike you set back gender relations about three hundred years with a jpeg. Worst thing that's happened since Three's Company.

Will: I thought it was funny. And when people get out of shape over a Facebook post, it makes it funnier. All this drama is to the original joke like whipped cream to a strawberry shortcake in my mind.

Matt: It was so misinterpretted. Ruined my night.

Will: Well I was hoping to get in the debate now, I'm kinda disappointed. Any time someone on my friends' list posts something that takes some kind of stance and provokes other people I like to jump in. I'm never home for General Hospital or One Life to Live anymore.

Will: Also all this talk reminds me that I need to lose some weight.

Megan: Misinterpreted? I disagree. I think we took it exactly at face value, which is what the message was intending all along. We just didn't LIKE that message, and explained to you WHY the message was hateful and wrong. That's not misinterpreted, that's us calling to quarter a bad message that shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

Matt: Jesus, shit. It's gone. It was bad. It came off in a way I didn't intend it to. Just fucking drop it.

Megan:Go ahead and get mad. It doesn't change the fact that you posted an inappropriate hateful picture and now you're pissed that you got called on it. Apologizing would work A LOT BETTER than throwing a tantrum. Shit.

Matt: I did apologize. Several times. Read the initial status you're commenting on. I fucked up. Can we please accept that I was wrong and stop blowing up my phone.

Megan: Fine, you're right, you did apologize once. I'll stop "blowing up your phone" now.

Will: Are you serious with this? Mike needs to apologize for making a joke you didn't find tasteful or appropriate? On Facebook?

Megan: Will, if you want to talk to me obviously you're going to have to do it via private message, please. And no, that's NOT what happened, so please don't try and minimize the subject because it doesn't deserve that and neither do I.

Will: Goods Lord the Internet has just ruined people.

stranger? said:
I'm going to tie you up, your hands behind your back, push you onto your knees and onto the bed. I'll blindfold, you'll be helpless and at my mercy! I'm going to tease, spank, tickle, toy, finger, pinch and play with you for hours on end, however, you're not going to be able to cum. I'm going to bring you to the brink so many times, leaving you so close and yet so far....I'm going to have you begging me, a whimpering, horny wreck...begging, begging me for sweet release. Just as you think you can take it no longer, I'm going to pull your hair and you'll feel my cock finally at the entrance to your soaked pussy. I'll whisper in your ear, "take it all slut" as you feel me bury my cock deep into your waiting slit....fucking you relentlessly and hard, penetrating deep over and over again, "cum for me you naughty girl"...fucking you hard to orgasm after orgasm!!!!

Thoughts? grins

I received that one out of the blue today; I think I may have talked to him about 2 months ago (but that could have been another guy too) - the guy I talked to 2 months ago stopped PMing after I had told him I was most certainly not submissive.
Now I wonder whether it would make the PM worse if he actually was that guy - on the one hand he would have known me a little, on the other hand he would have known that I am not into that scenario.

small novella from someone I have never spoken to!

arrive at the airport, seeing you as I get out of the baggage claim area, and I smile at you a little tiredly. We kiss softly before going out and hailing a cab to our hotel. We arrive at the hotel and check in, going up to our room. We take turns checking emails and other messages while we each have a shower to recover from our respective flights. Once we are both showered, we sit and talk for hours, sharing of ourselves and marvelling at the fact that we are finally together in person.

We get dressed and go to dinner and a movie, trying to ease the nervousness we both feel over the meeting, but slowly getting more comfortable with the real instead of virtual encounter. Dinner passes quickly in conversation but we miss most of the movie between kisses and long looks. By the time we get back to the hotel, we are barely noticing anything around us, merely eager to get back to our room. We kiss deeply the moment we get into the room, our hands roaming each others bodies.

We stop kissing enough to catch our breaths, and find we are down to only a few pieces of clothing each. You put your hand on my chest, stopping me from coming closer, and you pick up one of your bags, taking it into the bathroom and locking the door behind you. I order something for us to drink and a little snack for later, and wait impatiently sitting on the edge of the bed for you to join me. After what seems like an eternity I hear the door open and look up to see you emerge from the bathroom.

You are wearing far less clothing, but a much more alluring selection than your dress. For a top you have a short black camisole, while a pair of black sheer panties is the only clothing below the waist. Your hair looks amazing, completing the most stunning, sexiest look I have ever seen, only made more amazing by your beauty. I am nearly speechless, only being able to emit a soft "Wow..." as you give me a twirl to show off your outfit and body.

I watch you, speechless, as you walk over to me. My paralysis ends when you get down on your knees to look at me eye level, kissing me deeply, passionately. I return the kiss with as much or more fire, moving my hands over the silken material. My hands move over your back and then down to your ass where I squeeze a little and earn a moan into my mouth. I eventually move my hands between us, brushing over your clit as they move up, then resting on your breasts, letting my fingers run in circles of varying sizes, over your skin.

Here and there my fingers brush across your nipples with a fingernail, until your nipples are hard and perfectly sensitive. As I break away from the kiss, you look at me sadly, but you moan loudly as I move my mouth down to your left nipple. I suck it into my mouth, cloth and all, and use the silk's rough nature when wet to my advantage to stimulate your nipple even more so. You run your fingers through my hair; grabbing small bunches when you are hit with a spike of pleasure, trying to keep yourself from moaning too loudly.

I move over to your other nipple, satisfied your left cannot get any more sensitive. This one I lick roughly, and kiss around, not wanting to yet suck it into my mouth. I look up at you, and see your head thrown back in pleasure. Wanting you to look at me, I stop and it takes only a moment for you to notice the lack of pleasure. You look down, and that is when I suck the nipple into my mouth, and nibble gently at it.

You swear softly under your breath and stagger. I wrap my arms around you and swiftly turn our bodies so you are the one on the bed. With your nipple still in my mouth, being licked, sucked, and nibbled, I begin to run my hands slowly, softly up from your ankle, starting with the left. As the soft touch of finger tips and nails reaches your knee, you begin to shift your lower body trying to subconsciously move your pussy toward the edge of the bed, closer to my fingers.

I begin to move even slower, but take one hand away to begin on the other leg. Happy that your nipples cannot get any harder or more sensitive, I give each a kiss, and move my mouth back to yours. You kiss me as if I was the last drop of water on earth, drinking me up and holding me tight. You wrap your legs around me, pulling me tight to you, and groan in frustration as you realize you can barely feel me through my pants. You reach down, running your hand along the length of my cock and moan.

You move your hands to the belt, trying to undo it, and I take the hand that is nearly at your pussy on the left side and hold your hands so you cannot. You look at me questioning, the lust clear and strong in your eyes, and I whisper 'one piece for one piece' to you. I lift my shirt off, leaving me with only pants and underwear left, then smile down at you with lust in my eyes.

You almost tear off your Camisole in your rush to pull it off, and then move back to my pants. This time I let you undo my pants and stand up to allow my pants to fall to the floor. You stretch your hand out once again for my cock, but I move to stop you, letting my hard cock outlined in my underwear tease you. Once we are both down to one piece each I kiss you, showing you my lust, my desire making you moan. I flick my tongue at yours, showing you what I will do to your clit, and suck the tip of it into my mouth.

I release your mouth, leaving you wanting more, and kiss along your neck, nibbling and nipping here and there. Having lost all desire to take things slow, I quickly kiss and lick my way to your right nipple, and hungrily suck it into my mouth. I tease your nipple as each of my hands massage a breast, only adding to the stimulation. I move to the other, the hand massing your right still moving, massaging, but now squeezing and teasing your nipple as well.

You don't notice my other missing hand until you feel it moving slowly over the material of your panties, and I smile when I feel how wet they are. You moan as I pinch your clit through your panties, a small convulsion telling me where you want my attention. Your instincts take over as I release your nipple, and you realize where I am going. You try to pull my mouth back up, trying to stop me from what we both want me to do.

I move my mouth up to yours, give you a deep kiss, and then quickly push you back, so you are lying on the bed. I move my mouth down, kissing quickly across your stomach, and only slowing as I reach the top of your panties. I stop for a moment to take in the scent of your body, closing my eyes to imagine what I know awaits me. I then open my eyes and begin to lick my way down, over your swollen clit, all the way down to your entrance.

I extend my tongue, moving it slowly and roughly past your clit, my mouth move back up your body, until I reach your breasts, which are falling and rising rapidly with your quickened breath. Sucking for a moment on each nipple, I then finish moving up your body and lay completely on top of you. I press my cock against you through two layers of clothes and kiss you deeply. Your hands, desperate for something to do or hold, move over my back and your nails dig in lightly here and there.

You slowly move our bodies until we are on our sides, relieving the press of my cock pressed so hard and temptingly against you. However, this leaves room for our hands to wander even more. Your hands wander down to my hardness, and you begin massaging my very hard cock. In response, I reach my hands down, and pull your panties up until the fabric is outlining your clit and pressed tight between your lips. You moan as your clit is pressed against the rough material, and then almost scream as I run my fingernails playfully over it. You respond by reaching into my underwear, pulling my cock out, running your fingers over it and getting them covered in precum.

You lick your fingers off, enjoying the taste of my cum, and move your body down. I consider trying to stop you, but as you wrap your lips around the head of my cock, I lose all concentration on anything but holding my release back. You suck at the head, and are rewarded with more precum, which you suck up eagerly. You suck hard on the head until I am moaning, and continue adding to my pleasure by sliding your tongue up and down my length.

After a few minutes you can resist no longer and you put the head in your mouth again. This time you do not stop and instead slide more and more of my cock into your mouth. My head feels like it is going to explode from this much concentration, and I am grasping at whatever I can to take my mind off the growing sensations as you finally get the entire cock deep into your throat.

I feel my control weakening as you slide your mouth up and down my cock and after a minute or two you are rewarded by warm cum shooting into your mouth. You swallow every drop and then lick my cock clean, using just enough sensation that I stay hard. I look down at you and our eyes meet while you give the head of my cock another quick suck, then stand up. With my hard cock between our bodies we embrace and kiss more, this time a little less hurried, but no less passionate.

My hands wander your body, lingering here and there. Your shoulders where I rub and massage them. Your back where I tease playfully across your skin running my nails back and forth. The back of your knees reach the edge of the bed and you stumble a bit, not having realized I was moving you intentionally towards there. You fall softly to the bed and thinking I am asking for more head, you reach out to stroke my still hard cock, which makes me moan, but I reach out to stop you.

This time it is my turn to get onto my knees, and I bring myself down to your level. I kiss you again, but this time only briefly, before I begin kissing other places. I kiss your neck, and nip at the skin there, eliciting a low growl from you. I kiss the top of each of your breasts, starting with the left, moving to the right, and then moving around each with petal soft kisses. By the time the kisses reach the center of your left breast, your nipples are hard again, and I have no trouble sucking the nipple into my mouth.

I massage it with my tongue, pressing it somewhat forcibly against my teeth and making you moan softly and then loudly when my touch progresses to a nibble. I move to the other, and do similarly, but spend more time sucking at it, until I am satisfied. I push you gently back, and you fall back with a sigh, kicking your legs gently into the air and making sure they land on either side of me.

I take your right ankle into my hands, stopping it from falling, and preventing you from keeping your head up to look at me. You still try to look up at me and I smile at you, bringing your foot to my lips. I kiss the top of it, and then move my kisses around to the side. I kiss slowly and softly, but lovingly, up your inner leg, stopping when I reach the knee to lick and nip at the back of it. As I move higher and higher your moaning and signs of pleasure grow stronger and stronger, until your hips are gyrating as I kiss within tongue distance of your pussy lips.

I spread your legs and you let me, eager for some attention, but I merely kiss the spot between your legs and your lips. I blow warm air across your wet lips as well as your swollen clit and then move away, causing you to moan loudly and reach out for me. I move quickly out of your reach, however, and take hold of the other foot. I begin once again to kiss from the tip of your foot and kiss slowly up your other leg, along your calf muscle, nipping a bit here and there at the skin.

I keep kissing, slowly moving towards your knee and lift it up to gain access to the back of your knee. I kiss, nip, and lick at it lovingly, giving it as much attention as I can before you squirm to prod me on further. I smile up at you and pull myself up, pulling your legs apart more as I prepare to kiss my way further up your inner thigh. I move my mouth to your inner thigh then swiftly to your clit, giving it a quick flick with my tongue, making you gasp. I then suck it into my mouth roughly, making you gasp and then moan loudly.

I suck at your clit for a minute or two, making you moan and squirm, then I let go and run my tongue roughly up and down your lips, then inside your hole. I slide two fingers, easily, into your wet, waiting hole, making you moan loudly and move your hips in a clear indication you are begging for more. I slide them slowly in and out and move my mouth back to your clit, sucking and nibbling at it.

I keep doing this until I feel you begin to spasm under my attention but I only go faster, adding another finger, and sucking furiously at your clit until your orgasm washes over you, making you squirm and twist away. Even with your body torn from me, your cum is still coating my fingers and I watch in rapture as your most powerful orgasm yet takes over your delicious body.

I pull my fingers out, licking and sucking your cum off, and then proceed to lick you as clean as you licked me. I stand up and reach my hand down to help you up, you gaining your feet just as I hear a knock at the outer door of the suite. I grab the towel from an earlier shower and walk out of the room to get the room service while you catch your breath.

some introduction eh! Fella I am a sub, this is vanilla, where is the spanking, the clamps, the floggers? *sigh* I wonder who else is on the receiving end

Now, Daisy...you must be something special indeed to warrant such a lengthy fantasy centered around what....he...er..imagines the rest of you must look like. :)

Still, I get you, strange to receive that out of the blue. :confused:

If I received that, I'd edit it, and return expecting editorial credit in his Lit submission.

Now, Daisy...you must be something special indeed to warrant such a lengthy fantasy centered around what....he...er..imagines the rest of you must look like. :)

Still, I get you, strange to receive that out of the blue. :confused:

If I received that, I'd edit it, and return expecting editorial credit in his Lit submission.

Hehehe, yes, poor deluded soul. As for wearing a cami and briefs, heck if it isn't underwired and strong enough to hold back the Hoover damn, it simply will not work on me. The girls need their supporti :)

I vaguely recall receiving a PM from this fella before, the name rings a bell. I guess I made an impression....or was the only obvious female on lit at the time :rolleyes:

I had a rather unpleasant albiet short chat with a guy. I won't say a name but he was rather pushy. I don't mind chatting but he expected some unrealistic things.

I had a rather unpleasant albiet short chat with a guy. I won't say a name but he was rather pushy. I don't mind chatting but he expected some unrealistic things.

Lots of those sadly. The just have no clue where the mark is, let alone that they have overstepped, nay, trampled all over it. Hit ignore on that looser

arrive at the airport, seeing you as I get out of the baggage claim area, and I smile at you a little tiredly. SNIP you catch your breath.

some introduction eh! Fella I am a sub, this is vanilla, where is the spanking, the clamps, the floggers? *sigh* I wonder who else is on the receiving end

Eh, I don't know Daisy. I would consider reading that vanilla brick of text to be much more painful than any flogger/whip/clip play I've ever indulged in.

I couldn't manage much more than a few lines. I bet I could tell you who wrote it though. It's not *identical* to a PM I received, but the style seems to be similar.

Hehehe, yes, poor deluded soul. As for wearing a cami and briefs, heck if it isn't underwired and strong enough to hold back the Hoover damn, it simply will not work on me. The girls need their supporti :)

I vaguely recall receiving a PM from this fella before, the name rings a bell. I guess I made an impression....or was the only obvious female on lit at the time :rolleyes:

Personally, I think he's either VERY inexperienced or a virgin. Come on, a man can't cum and recuperate that quickly in real life.

And yes, too vanilla.

This isn't a PM, but I recorded parts of the exchange for posterity before it got nuked.

The location: An unnamed Facebook page that gets trolled pretty regularly.

Troll: Blah, blah, blah, Jesus, blah, blah, blah, Hell, blah, blah, blah, judgment and damnation, etc.

Eilan: Why aren't you in church? (Because it is, after all, Sunday morning.)

Troll: Why aren't you sitting around a monkey worshipping him?

Eilan: Because I'm still waiting for you to PM me your address?

Like 5 minutes after I signe dup for Lit I got this from a woman...

XXXXXXXXX is skype id

I'm thinking "And I care, why?" You know literally nothign about me. What in teh world could you possibly be interested in talking to me about?

Then a day later I got this unsolicited gem from another woman I had never even seen a post from in the forums...

Well sweet man you would be smiling if I were going down on your with myl iips. mmmm

Like, you didn't even bother to type a full sentence? Going down on my what? You left out a pretty important word there. Going down on my Georgia looking for a soul to steal?

So ladies, don't think you are the only ones who get asshat PM's. Guys get them to. Though I'll admit it's probably not nearly as often.

Like 5 minutes after I signe dup for Lit I got this from a woman...

XXXXXXXXX is skype id

I'm thinking "And I care, why?" You know literally nothign about me. What in teh world could you possibly be interested in talking to me about?

Then a day later I got this unsolicited gem from another woman I had never even seen a post from in the forums...

Well sweet man you would be smiling if I were going down on your with myl iips. mmmm

Like, you didn't even bother to type a full sentence? Going down on my what? You left out a pretty important word there. Going down on my Georgia looking for a soul to steal?

So ladies, don't think you are the only ones who get asshat PM's. Guys get them to. Though I'll admit it's probably not nearly as often.

I believe all of us men received those PMs when we first came onto LIt. I thought it was just a bot

I believe all of us men received those PMs when we first came onto LIt. I thought it was just a bot

Deffinately not a bot. I responded to both asking WTF? And both responded appropriately. (And by appropriately I mean in reference to what I said. Not appropriate by any standards of social conduct)

Back