My Favorite Quotes

Walk. Observe. Appreciate. That’s life. Be in it.
Live from the inside is a live, and life.
 
Restless thoughts are the winds that bring waves and storms into the mind. Always stay calm and you will experience the great ocean of peace beyond the mind.
 
No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want. These are all you need.
 
The happiest of people do not necessarily have the best of everything or be the best at everything, but know how to appreciate the best in everything.
 
When I was young, happiness was simple; now that I've grown up, simplicity is happiness.
 
You may be fated to come together, but not destined to stay together. To stay happy together forever, is a blessing.
 
A life well lived: Discover the little pleasures of life through the eyes of your heart.
 
556147_420497278010213_1821020517_n.jpg
 
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
 
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
 
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
 
are you pulling these quotes out of your ass? seriously, who are you quoting?

i've always found it immensely more effective if the source of a profound quote is given credit.

that's all. please resume.
 
You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
 
He/she will make me happy" is only a wish in your head.
Happiness lies in your own hand...more in your mind.
It’s your responsibility, no one else can give it to you or help you get it.
 
Back
Top