New Story Advertisments

Kim's Journey - new chapter

My latest chapter on my younger days and how I became the woman I am today chronicles my first really true lesbian experience. It is labeled as Kim's Journey Chapter 4 but is actually Chapter 3. Not sure how that happened. You may read it here - https://www.literotica.com/s/kims-journey-ch-04
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed remembering the wonderful time I had in my first lesbian experience. Votes and comments are welcome.

Kisses, Kim
 
Next!

This was submitted several days ago, as I intended to get it on the site by Friday, but it turned to be Sunday again. Well, despite Sundays, I hope this one at least gets a little more attention than "Zoe And Lizzy." This is called "Who's Teaching Whom?" Back to the lesBDSM now, now in a more uncommon, almost taboo setting, where someone different is put on the business end and learns a lesson for a change. Hope you enjoy it, as always, please do leave me feedback, tell me what you think. It'll tickle me pink. Hope it doesn't stink. Don't blink, you'll miss the brink of the kink! Here's the link. Wink, wink.
https://www.literotica.com/s/whos-teaching-whom
 
Last edited:
Jase and Cat

https://www.literotica.com/s/jase-and-cat

Story that got approved a few days ago.

Sister moves back in with her brother, when she arrives he has a "friend" over, in fact, her arrival interrupts them.

She is curious about what she was able to hear through the walls. He takes her through different facets of the lifestyle.

Themes include Incest, BDSM, lesbian, multiple partners.

I love constructive criticism. If you are going to post a negative review, please tell me why, so that I may learn from it.
 
Feedback request - The Profile

Hi there, first time here in the forums, and what do I find? Precisely what I was looking for!

A thread like this where I can invite you fine folk to take a glance at my latest story
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-profile

It's currently posted under Incest/Taboo but feedback so far has convinced me that it should be in Erotic Couplings, since while I still think it's pretty Taboo, there's no incest. Kinda wish those two were separate.

It's a tale about an obsession that develops, blossoms, and reaches its apex, from the POV of a cynical(ish) dude.

If you like what you read (and I hope you do), please feel free to critique my other work that's posted:

Roofie coladas (4-part series so far): a story about another obsession that takes a darker turn for a guy and his sister in law

Sometimes they write back... (3-part series so far): a story about yet another dude obsessing about a girl, but relying heavily on instant messaging and "how do you engage a pornstar through an app" scenario

Both are ongoing and in the same "universe" as The Profile, but are each self contained.

Thanks! I welcome feedback as its really the only way we learn and better ourselves.
 
Passion Fruit

My new short story, Passion Fruit, has just been published.

A twisted tale of a young woman's seduction by one of Hollywood's leading men.

Passion Fruit (BDSM)

Hope you enjoy!
 
the story is H U G E!! and hugely erotic.... well-orchestrated and titilating events in a very long string!
 
Writing a new story series where a wife and husband who love pegging decide to switch roles for the weekend and have some naughty fun.

The first part is the evening where they decide to have a date night and come up with the plan for their long fun filled weekend.
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenny-and-mike-date-night

The second part was recently released 2 days ago and it consists of the husband stepping out in public with the wife and going shopping and having another date in the evening where they end up pegging in the movie theater.
https://www.literotica.com/s/jenny-and-mike-date-night

I am planning to write more and I would appreciate feedback. Thanks!
 
I Knew He'd Come

I KNEW HE'D COME by yours truly (Modus Operandi) is my first story on Literotica. Here's a few details:

GENRE / KEYWORDS: Gay Male, Dirty Talk, Seduction, Public Sex, Erotic, Sexy, Mysterious

SUMMARY: Erotic seduction by dirty talk on the dance floor leading to public sex.

NOTES: This is a vignette rather than a story with character development and back-story. Short and sexy!

LINK: https://www.literotica.com/s/i-knew-hed-come
 
"Friends And Live-Ins" (part one)

The first half of my newest work, "Friends And Live-Ins," is now published. This turned out to be another lengthier tale altogether, with two sex scenes, so this time I decided to cut it in half and publish it as two separate parts, for Readers who prefer not to have to bite off such a large chunk of material. Here it is:
https://www.literotica.com/s/friends-and-live-ins-pt-01
Enjoy, cheers, happy reading, and remember, as always, feedback's welcomed, valued and appreciated. —S
 
The next entry in the parody sci-fi series "Space Princess" -- and my first contest entry in a while -- is up. Readers and voters welcome!
 
Hi everyone - thought I'd post the first two parts of my story All the Power. This is the first story I have written on Lit and it's based on a fantasy that I've been developing for some time.

https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-pt-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-pt-02

The story is basically a particular take on a harem fantasy. It describes some sexual encounters that are obviously unrealistic and there are some almost religious (though not related to real-world religion) elements to the sex.

Two things other things I'd like to mention about them:

-The stories are a bit light on plot. There is a thread that connects them, but they are more like vignettes in some ways. They are really mostly about exploring the fantasy and, to some extent, world-building.

-There is actually a lot of context and back-story to what is depicted. I've mostly left it out (though some of it may come up in future installments), partly just because I wanted to write the "fun" parts, and partly because I figure some readers may wish to fill in the blanks with whatever turns them on. However, if anyone is curious about this I would be happy to explain things a bit.

If this sound appealing to you, check it out! Feedback is welcome.
 
From "The Vampire of Venice":

The trapdoor in the hall pantry opened onto a set of old stone stairs. Elena smelled brackish water and heard the tide lapping at the landing below. The men with the ruddy faces tied three stones to the body and dropped it into the water. It vanished into the abyss with barely a sound.

They burned the \clothes, and anything that wouldn't burn they broke into many pieces and likewise deposited into a canal. The only exception was the painting. Elena looked at the study, running her fingers over its surface (trailing blood wherever she touched it). She looked into the eyes of the painted girl and wondered, is this me? The coy woman on the canvas offered no answers. It was the face of a stranger who might as well not exist at all.

Elsewhere, she found a closet full of portraits. Hundreds of them. They were all of the same girl, but no two really looked alike. No two really looked like her. She added the new one to the pile.

In a private gondola steered by one of her sleepwalking servitors, she floated down the dark S of the Grand Canal. There were no stars out; the only light in the dark was Venice itself.

Imagine, she thought, a city on the water. Maybe Venice was a dream. Or was Venice dreaming her? Did the city sleep? Did it know she existed? Whatever the case, the gentle rocking of the little boat and the sound of oars in the water comforted her, like a lullaby...


Read: "The Vampire of Venice"



 
I have a new story up about a jaded older man, experienced in the world, who meets a younger woman. There is a lot of coffee, a slow seduction, and a lot of tenderness. It's one of my slow burn contemplations about living and longing.

This is my first comment:

"Erotic.

Amazing writing, such a change from the norm. Thank you."

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-floating-world-1
 
Back
Top