What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
having his mark burned into my leg via a series of cell poppings. its a puzzle piece on my right leg right at the crease of my leg where it bends at the top.

Last edited:
His phone call that I had hoped I would receive... and him telling me HOW much he misses me.. and to take a deep breath he would be home soon and be here for me.. ;) SIGH :kiss:

My home,

Not having to work again tomorrow :)

A ''holding'' email from my ex. He knows me well :eek:

I have to look into it further before I touch the money, but checking my bank account this morning I think I bonused out last quarter. If it's right, my bonus is a little less than $200 more than what I have to have for my trip! :D

I feel like my niece, so excited I'm shaking!

I have friends that will come to help me figure out what damage I did to my car when I could not avoid driving over a tire last night. As funny as my mishaps (which happen a lot and are usually unusual) are to them, they always help me out.

A chat with my D *soft smile*
It was lovely. Feel very close to him right now.
''its in the small things I say'' and you are right. It is :)

though I'm not sure if I prefer to know that you intended to do that Sir! :eek:
Blimey. Just my luck :(

Listening to Master talk (mumble) in his sleep this morning. In the middle of whatever his dream was, he reached out and groped me. Must've been a good one!

Sir bought me a lovely gift yesterday - a small silver padlock on a thick silver chain. It sits just right and looks great, and I feel very special when I'm wearing what He calls my "bling". :D

A pic may be in order - new av! :D

That the new hair color I tried out on my hair ('Intense Light Copper Auburn') came out tons better than I expected:D

Sir bought me a lovely gift yesterday - a small silver padlock on a thick silver chain. It sits just right and looks great, and I feel very special when I'm wearing what He calls my "bling". :D

oh wow. That sounds beautiful Bandit :rose:

lucky girl!

what made me smile??? knowing i made minx smile :p

Booking a hotel in Barcelona for the first 3 days in Spain...then discussing and looking at where we will go from there and what he will show me...we are both looking so forward to this trip....oh, and his informing me he intends for once to go shopping, to stock up on all the things he loves and misses from home...I can identify with that as I do the same when I go home to Oz.:D

Catalina:catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back