Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy TGIF my sweet wonderful ones.
Glad you liked yesterdays silly pictures, and loved all YOUR :kiss::kiss::kiss:.
Well Friday is cleaning day (while having my music on and singing and dancing;)).
But wanted to put away the Easter decoration first, and since I m in a silly mood :).
A few pictures.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Always a fun theme in your posts. I had a real chuckle at your video. Brightened my day. Thank you.

Glad you liked yesterdays silly pictures, and loved all YOUR :kiss::kiss:
Well Friday is cleaning day (while having my music on and singing and dancing;)).
But wanted to put away the Easter decoration first, and since I m in a silly mood :).
A few pictures.

You look both hotter and better! I am glad to see you looking healthy! :cattail:
You are sooo HOT!
:devil:

Glad you liked yesterdays silly pictures, and loved all YOUR :kiss::kiss::kiss:.
A few pictures.

I do love your silly moods Emmy:devil:

A few pictures.

Looking very festive and gorgeous

A few pictures.

Silly, fun, and fantastic!! Thank you for the weekend sexy smile! ;)

A few pictures.
Love the spots your lights highlight!
An amazing sexy woman Emmy!

A few pictures.

Beautiful play in the pics. But dancing while doing housework--now that's silly.

A few pictures.

the light pics remind me of some photos I had taken back when I first started posting here on lit - when we first started interacting if I recall correctly. Wish I Had kept all of those :rolleyes:

Glad to see your feeling better and able dance away, I could hire you to clean my house but you'd be there awhile.

A few pictures.

Amazing how you make silly and sexy go so well together.:kiss:

A few pictures.

Emmy!
You are the best!
Silly, sexy, fun, beautiful, arousing!
So happy to see you back to your smiling and playful self!
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back