Women who like to be taken forcefully

I often find myself craving forceful, beyond rough sex. I lust for it most of the time, but only certain men I feel can truly degrade correctly.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I like it.The thrill is what counts.

I keep seeing this thread and wanting to respond, then telling myself not to 'cause I don't have much actual experience in this area...

But ooohhh I really *want* to be taken forcefully. My ex would hold me down on the bed, pin my arms down, bite my lip when she kissed me... But it was never *enough*. I'd love to experience something more, really being taken, movements rough and urgent and must-have-now.... Mmmm gives me shudders thinking about it.

This is why I like and tend to feel sorry for same.

Having to go your entire life *having* to do the sexual work gets very old for most people.
I agree. Hell, even a few hours of doing all the work gets damned old. I like my men to have a backbone and a brain.

I keep seeing this thread and wanting to respond, then telling myself not to 'cause I don't have much actual experience in this area...

But ooohhh I really *want* to be taken forcefully. My ex would hold me down on the bed, pin my arms down, bite my lip when she kissed me... But it was never *enough*. I'd love to experience something more, really being taken, movements rough and urgent and must-have-now.... Mmmm gives me shudders thinking about it.

Hi marieR - nice of you to get the courage to write on the thread and very exciting to hear your thoughts - I seems you have been on the way there for a while and I hope you get there with the right partner - please feel free to share your expectations to 'really being taken'...:devil:

It's been a while since anybody have sent posts on this thread - any women out there that want to be taken forcefully and want to tell about it??

I have to admit the whole idea of being forcefully taken is a total turn-on for me. Unfortunately, I haven't yet had that fantasy really fulfilled, only small teases, glimpses into what it would be like.

I really didn't realize it about myself until a few years ago. It was a very short affair with a man who lived several states away. We met through work, hit it off, and when we were in the same town a couple of times went out.

Before we ever had sex, we were making out in my hotel room. At the moment, I honestly wasn't sure I was ready to do more than make out. We were on the couch in my room - I thought it might be a little easier to keep control there. It wasn't long before he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

When I made move to get up, he pinned my wrists to the bed on either side of my head. The feeling was absolutely overwhelming. Honestly, I don't know what he saw on my face or in my body language at that moment, but he saw something and murmured that I liked to be manhandled.

That single statement overwhelmed me even more. Until then, that had never occurred to me, but I realized how true it was when he said it. We made out for a while longer that night, and he was a comfortable but exciting combination of gentle and forceful. We didn't have sex that night, but in two nights neither of us could stand anymore and gave in to the urge.

We didn't date long enough for us to really explore rougher sex together, but ever since him I've fantasized about it, been curious about being spanked, and really wanted to be tied up.

There's something about having my hands restrained that makes the rest of my body work that much harder. I haven't been tied up yet, but just having a man hold me down drives me so crazy that I think actually being tied up during sex would likely overload all of my erotic senses.

I'm hoping to meet the man one day who I feel I can really explore this with. I did date another fellow that was promising in this regard, but unfortunately we had issues outside the bedroom that caused me to end it too soon to get far enough in the bedroom to experiment with rougher sex and restraint.

The little taste of it I have had, though, I can say that the feeling of not knowing what is coming next is absolutely exhilarating with a partner you trust. It's not about being passive or lazy - it is about the unexpected, being overwhelmed, and being freed to let myself really go.

I have to admit the whole idea of being forcefully taken is a total turn-on for me. Unfortunately, I haven't yet had that fantasy really fulfilled, only small teases, glimpses into what it would be like.

I really didn't realize it about myself until a few years ago. It was a very short affair with a man who lived several states away. We met through work, hit it off, and when we were in the same town a couple of times went out.

Before we ever had sex, we were making out in my hotel room. At the moment, I honestly wasn't sure I was ready to do more than make out. We were on the couch in my room - I thought it might be a little easier to keep control there. It wasn't long before he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

When I made move to get up, he pinned my wrists to the bed on either side of my head. The feeling was absolutely overwhelming. Honestly, I don't know what he saw on my face or in my body language at that moment, but he saw something and murmured that I liked to be manhandled.

That single statement overwhelmed me even more. Until then, that had never occurred to me, but I realized how true it was when he said it. We made out for a while longer that night, and he was a comfortable but exciting combination of gentle and forceful. We didn't have sex that night, but in two nights neither of us could stand anymore and gave in to the urge.

We didn't date long enough for us to really explore rougher sex together, but ever since him I've fantasized about it, been curious about being spanked, and really wanted to be tied up.

There's something about having my hands restrained that makes the rest of my body work that much harder. I haven't been tied up yet, but just having a man hold me down drives me so crazy that I think actually being tied up during sex would likely overload all of my erotic senses.

I'm hoping to meet the man one day who I feel I can really explore this with. I did date another fellow that was promising in this regard, but unfortunately we had issues outside the bedroom that caused me to end it too soon to get far enough in the bedroom to experiment with rougher sex and restraint.

The little taste of it I have had, though, I can say that the feeling of not knowing what is coming next is absolutely exhilarating with a partner you trust. It's not about being passive or lazy - it is about the unexpected, being overwhelmed, and being freed to let myself really go.

Interesting story TN Ann - to restain a woman and get those signals you imply you sent to your lover is the most arousing feeling for a man. It's strange how it works, but it must be some sort of chemistry making your brain react and which guides the man to become the dominant part and the woman to be submissive. I am sure you still have a great number of dominant things to experiece if you leave your mind open to it and it would be great experiencing it with you - I would love to be that lucky guy!:)

I take my man forcefully. His idea of extremely hot foreplay is to assume the position of his face in the pillow and his ass in the air. I'll kneel to the side of him and slap his ass till it's red as a beet while I shove his face into the pillow. He makes lots of little sounds. I like it. :rolleyes:

Interesting story TN Ann - to restain a woman and get those signals you imply you sent to your lover is the most arousing feeling for a man. It's strange how it works, but it must be some sort of chemistry making your brain react and which guides the man to become the dominant part and the woman to be submissive. I am sure you still have a great number of dominant things to experiece if you leave your mind open to it and it would be great experiencing it with you - I would love to be that lucky guy!:)

When it happens, it takes me completely out of my head so I can't really think anymore. It's like instinct takes over and all I can do is react to what my body needs and what he is doing.

Until the lover who pointed out that I liked being manhandled a bit, I never even realized it or thought about it. Since him I've fantasized about it and wanted to find someone to explore with. I've read a lot of erotic romance that explores everything from more playful forcefulness and more extreme BDSM and I think those stories have helped me find what interests me most and also where some of my limits probably are.

One of my problems is that I really need to know the guy well enough to trust him with this part of me. Once I hit my thirties, it seems that available men in my age range are bit harder to find around Nashville...

I haven't posted here much, but I've lurked for years, and have really enjoyed reading everyone's viewpoints on various topics, especially this subject. Even if I don't necessarily agree all the time, there is always something to be learned even from opposing viewpoints.

Oh, I meant to add that I really like hearing about how these situations, acts, etc. make a man feel. I think understanding what your partner gets from the same experience can only help you improve and enhance those feelings for both of you even more. Thanks for your own feedback on the topic!

MMMMM>...this is a hot thread

There is something overwhelmingly takes over my mind....when my hands are restratined above my head in a rough manner...and greatly enhanced with sum tease biting of the nipples at the same time.....im not sure if its the lack of control or loss of the ability to react naturally that enhances the nerves to the touch but its soo envigorating...particularly for me when blindfolded.......and being on the sub side of the powerstruggle.....being dominated in this fashion and forcibly fucked is only topped by having your hands held up against your back when blindfolded and fucked hard....for me particularly from behind as this always is the deepest hardest of fucking positions.....of course being fucked in the ass in the same manner is even more mentally stimulating to this regard on my journey to multiple orgasms =)

Oh, I meant to add that I really like hearing about how these situations, acts, etc. make a man feel. I think understanding what your partner gets from the same experience can only help you improve and enhance those feelings for both of you even more. Thanks for your own feedback on the topic!

Your'e welcome - it's a very intriquing and interesting issue and hard to explain how we as men react to this. As someone else wrote here it's probably a very old insinct for men to take charge - also sexually, but as you mention yourself - it's very often based on trust and knowing the partner very well. It is my experience that it works better with a partner, you have known for a while and you need that intimacy - also as a man - to perform the best.
I experience that I get much harder and for a longer time when I'm in control of things and restrain my partner - and I'm sure that's due to the signals - visible or not - that my woman sends, which releases hormones and endofines that make me perform better.
I have had one night stands - like the one recently in Oklahoma mentioned on this thread - which worked very well, but that's not the usual picture, so I think you are right, when you say you need to know your partner pretty well,
If you are interested we could exchange PM's on the issue or you can respond here - Dane:)

I take my man forcefully. His idea of extremely hot foreplay is to assume the position of his face in the pillow and his ass in the air. I'll kneel to the side of him and slap his ass till it's red as a beet while I shove his face into the pillow. He makes lots of little sounds. I like it. :rolleyes:

Interesting twist here - how does this affect you and how do you go on from here?

There is something overwhelmingly takes over my mind....when my hands are restratined above my head in a rough manner...and greatly enhanced with sum tease biting of the nipples at the same time.....im not sure if its the lack of control or loss of the ability to react naturally that enhances the nerves to the touch but its soo envigorating...particularly for me when blindfolded.......and being on the sub side of the powerstruggle.....being dominated in this fashion and forcibly fucked is only topped by having your hands held up against your back when blindfolded and fucked hard....for me particularly from behind as this always is the deepest hardest of fucking positions.....of course being fucked in the ass in the same manner is even more mentally stimulating to this regard on my journey to multiple orgasms =)

Very good and precise description - awsome......

I have to admit the whole idea of being forcefully taken is a total turn-on for me. Unfortunately, I haven't yet had that fantasy really fulfilled, only small teases, glimpses into what it would be like..

That single statement overwhelmed me even more.

This, and this, and this! So far what I've experienced is only about 10% of what I'd like to have. I started to figure out that I liked to be overpowered when I was about 19 and in a relationship with a girl who was much more physical than I was at the time. She'd start tickling me or something and then when I'd try to get away, it would turn into a wrestling match that she'd always win, even if I got pissed off and was sincerely trying. So then she'd have me pinned and would start whispering in my ear about how fun it was to feel me squirm, or start fondling me, or move so her thigh was between my legs. Like others have said so eloquently, there's something about the feeling of being desired and so not responsible for where the actions go next.

Most of my most vivid sexual memories are times when my partner acted seemingly without control or forethought. Once, many years ago, my boyfriend was leaving after an afternoon of sex, all dressed and on his way out the door to go to the gym. Then it seemed he caught a flash under my nightgown and turned back to me, in seconds going from, "Okay, see you tomorrow," to throwing me on the bed, spreading my legs, and burying his face in between. It was completely unexpected and so erotic...he didn't slow down to see if I was in the mood, or check to see if it was okay, he just wanted to do something and so he did. That moment has stuck with me.

A relationship I was in last year started because after a bunch of people from work had gone to happy hour, this co-worker drove me home, and ended up walking me to the door. I hugged him goodbye and was buzzed enough to let it linger for a moment, went to kiss him on the cheek but ended up on his lips. The next thing I knew his whole body was pressing me against the wall next to my door and he had both of my hands pinned over my head.

~whew~ That's the kind of response that makes me want to do anything he comes up with after that. During our relationship it was just irresistible to me that he could and would simply lift me, bend me, flip me over, lift my ass up into the air, penetrate me then carry me to the other side of the room to do me on that other couch...he was thoughtful about me but he would sometimes just lose himself in what he was doing, without regard. Mmmm.

I would love to completely give up control. I love it when a guy gets rough with me and takes control.

I normally am in control of everything in my life and have such a large load of responsibilities that giving up control for pleasure sounds wonderful.

I think you pinpoint one of the main reasons why women want to give up control when having sex, since you keep trying to be in control of so many other things in life - and most women are very good at keeping control over things, so this is one way of letting go...:)

I personally love to be taken by force that is an ongoing fantasy of mine I have. The rushes of just giving in can put you over the edge just as fast as the stimulation can well at least for me also love public places too.

Torn Dress

Its fun in role play..
I had some old dresses to throw out. I put one of these on & had my partner rip & tear open the front of my dress before ravishing me to bits. Mmmmm ! !

Its fun in role play..
I had some old dresses to throw out. I put one of these on & had my partner rip & tear open the front of my dress before ravishing me to bits. Mmmmm ! !

Sounds exciting - kind of a rape-scene or didn't you feel that....:devil:

I would love to completely give up control. I love it when a guy gets rough with me and takes control.

I normally am in control of everything in my life and have such a large load of responsibilities that giving up control for pleasure sounds wonderful.

You bring up a good point I have noticed that most people with high stress jobs with lots of responsibility tend to be on the sub side.

Back