What's your fetish?

WATERSPORTS! Doesn't matter what it is, if it involves piss I'm there!

Rimming

Sucking cock

Rough sex

Spanking

latex and boots
 
i like watersports, mostly women peeing through panties or jeans.

i also love upskirts and voyeur
 
In the bedroom~I like to be tied up~and to sometimes tie up my partner. Blindfolds and gags.

I like rough sex sometimes.

I also like to have sex in public places.

I guess that makes me boring~some of you have very interesting fetishes.
Being tied up and at your partner's mercy is never boring, at least in my mind. There's always the thought in the back of your mind: ..what's he/she going to do next to me -- and hopefully it's something new and stimulating ;)
 
My girlfriend likes biting. And now so do I, by extension.
Biting, aggressive nibbling, raking with one's teeth -- all are definitely a turn-on for me. Add a blindfold and ropes/restraints - it can get quite interesting. I love to nibble and bite my way up a woman's inner thigh, first one leg, then the other. Then if her clit is engorged enough, I try to get it between my teeth -- biting down gently and stretching it with my teeth as far as she can take it -- then repeating the process several times.
 
my number 1 fetish

I love to receive anal from a female it doesnt matter dominant or just plain ole depraved fun I love it
 
Duct tape spreading the ass cheeks apart (easy access for licking, sucking and anal fucking)
 
Bondage that includes Intense unmerciful tickle torture(both giving and receiving)

Well manicured and well kept bare feet.

Role Play.


The wife and I share the same "interests".

We also have other BD desires and interests.
Not into heavy pain though.


Boris and Natasha
 
1. Intense no mercy no limit Tickle Torture with bondage(giving and or receiving)
2. Hot Wax(giving mostly)
3. Spanking(Giving only)
4. Whipping, not too heavy(Giving mostly)
5. Role Play
 
smoking fetish

I'm turned on by women who smoke, especially with a holder. My first wife used to always light up when we made love. Tasting her smoke in my mouth used to drive me up the wall. Nowadays, it's the thought of an older woman who smokes with a holder that really turns me on. Older women can be so sexy!
 
Being facesat is my biggest. I can give oral and/or rim a beautiful woman for hours if she'll let me. I've always wanted to be tied to a queening stool or smother box and used by a group of women.
 
Last edited:
I'm turned on by women who smoke, especially with a holder. My first wife used to always light up when we made love. Tasting her smoke in my mouth used to drive me up the wall. Nowadays, it's the thought of an older woman who smokes with a holder that really turns me on. Older women can be so sexy!

Well I suppose there's no accounting for taste.
 
my fetish/kinks

1.Humiliation

2. Talking Dirty

3. Asphyxiaphilia (Breath Play)

I don't know if these are considered fetishes and/or kinks but they are my favorites. Just wanted to share.
 
Well I would have to have a wife first. Once I had that my fetish would be watching her play...with other men, women, couples, BDSM masters,,,,you name it, whoever and whenever she wanted.

Nothing gets me hotter than the idea of making sweet love to my wife one moment, then watching her play the devil with others the next...WOW!:heart:
 
Currently, Im thinking that having my wife spread me, lube me and then do me with a strapon is the hottest thing can think of. When she dons that big rubber cock, and Im bending over waiting for that first bittersweet plunge that gives me a full body spasm and I say "wait a second!", then "Ok, fuck it now" after the tension subsides and Ive gotten a few breaths in me, it makes my whole mind buzz... I don't think anything lights my kink button faster than that.

Next in line would have to be my wife and I fucking in front of other people, that's pretty fucken hot to me as we really like giving a nice graphic show to everyone.

Lastly I think drinking golden showers while having my face sat upon, is a close third... Would you believe just thinking about these things was wound my crank pretty damned tight tonight?
 
Doing absolutely anything he demands of me to do. The knowing that his desire is based entirely on my response makes me flood faster than anything else!
 
Having a very sexy woman take off my clothes, take me over her knee and then give me a nice firm ass spanking with her hand. Then she would tell me that if she spares the rod she will spoil the man so she bends me over a desk and fucks me up the ass with her strap on after making me suck it first.
 
Back
Top